PDA

View Full Version : SCOTUS and POTUS elect

lalakai
11-24-08, 07:34
usually i am a bit hesitant to place much belief in unsubstantiated sites, but when i followed up on this I found that another request has reached the SCOTUS regarding Obama's eligibility to be POTUS and an initial review before all nine judges will take place, prior to deciding whether to let it proceed to the next step. below are the two links.

http://www.blogtext.org/naturalborncitizen/

http://origin.www.supremecourtus.gov/docket/08a407.htm

take it for what it's worth, but the issue has now been placed before SCOTUS, through a methodology that is nearly unheard of. FYI, by our constitution if Obama is determined to be inelegible, then Biden gets it by default (there are some procedural steps first, but i think that will be the outcome)

BVickery
11-24-08, 09:56
Its up for review and from what I read about the case is that its charging that the Sec. of State didn't confirm on her own the citizenship of all candidates, not just Obama.

The whole story is fishy because of the what the Gov. of Hawaii did with the records of Obama's birth (sealed them) and pretty much tried to discourage any vetting of Obama's birth.

My big question is why seal them and try to discourage/intimidate any verification of the birth certificate? I mean, you KNOW once you do that red flags will fly up. Now you need to couple with how some other officials in St. Louis dealt with people questioning Obama (threatened to file slander/libel suits against them).

Again, the records MAY or MAY NOT affect the election, but if he is ineligible to serve as POTUS then boot his ass to the curb and throw the legal book at him. If he is, hold onto your ankles because it is going to be a crappy 4 yrs. (I honestly believe he will do such a crappy job as POTUS that he will either get booted out or the country implodes do his blundering).

lalakai
11-24-08, 10:44
it seems easy: produce original document with signatures and proof of document authenticity (emblems, watermarks, ect.), and submit for impartial verification. case closed.

do not provide copies of documents, do not submit to factcheck for verification; if that is acceptable then allow me the same process when applying for passport.