PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: SLR .625 Adjustable Gas Block - BNIB - FL *Price Drop*

Outlaw621
05-06-20, 15:10
I am selling a Brand New In Package SLR Sentry 6 Set Screw Adjustable Gas Block (Model SA6-SM). This is the .625" Set Screw Version with Melonite Finish.
It has never been used and except for taking it out of the bag for pictures it is considered Brand New In the Package. I purchased this for a build but have decided to go in a different direction.

The sale consists of the below listed items as received from the manufacturer in the original packaging.

Steel Sentry 6 Adjustable Gas Block
Mounting screws
Adjustment screw (installed)
Adjustment screw wrench
Gas tube roll pin

I am asking $95.00 shipped ( CONUS ) via "DISCREET" PayPal gift or F&F ($98.15 to cover fees if using regular PayPal but still must be DISCREET) with absolutely no mention of a firearm.
If you send regular PayPal WITHOUT the additional listed amount to cover the fees I will refund the purchase MINUS the fee amount. This is because PayPal now charges the seller transaction fees regardless if a refund to the buyer is issued. SOLD

Just because we are talking does not mean the item is on hold for negotiation. Items will be sold to the first person to send me an email or PM saying "they will take it". This is cross
posted on other forums so the buyer will be determined by time stamp. All sales are final as I am not a store and do not accept returns. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Email works best since I do not always have access to the forums and I am not always notified of new posts or PM's. I will not sell or ship to any location where this is illegal. The buyer
is responsible to know your State, County and City restrictions. I take no responsibility for the buyers actions. All items are located in Florida.

Outlaw621
05-10-20, 08:27
Price Drop..

Outlaw621
05-16-20, 06:30
Still available