PDA

View Full Version : Good Gun shops in Mesa, Az?

bograu223
11-24-08, 19:33
My wife, kids and I are visiting the inlaws here in sunny Mesa Az. So instead of watching the older set get pickled ( inlaws live in a retirement community ) I'd like to search some of the local shops for ar/m4 bits...Any suggestions? I have a good basic knowledge of the local area. Thanks

bushmasterar15
11-24-08, 22:17
Tactics LLC in Tempe is having a black friday sale if your here then.

Iraqgunz
11-25-08, 00:34
bograu223,

Arizona Tactical Firearms in Tempe has a decent little shop. I bought my suppressor from them. Also, take a quick cruise up to Scottsdale Gun Club. They have alot of parts, accessories, etc...

uscbigdawg
11-25-08, 09:15
Scottsdale Gun Club blows EVERYBODY away.

Rich

ETA: Don't forget that you can tour Dillon and go see the "toy chest" and the hangar too.

Honu
11-25-08, 09:31
when at scottsdale gun club walk next door to usaautoweapons some cool stuff to look at in there also

sometimes shootersvault has some cool stuff also but recently it seems they have been sold out quickly
I thought the rumor was the owner of shootersvault is also part owner or something of ADS rifles :)

g5m
11-25-08, 13:33
Depends on what you are looking for.

'Pistol Parlour on Southern west of Country Club.
'The Don's' in Scottsdale on McDowell. -- high end hunting
'Derby Guns' on Scottsdale Road just north of McDowell.
'Legendary Guns' in Phoenix on 19th Ave. north of Camelback.
The above mentioned.
'Shooters Vault' in north Phoenix.
Bass Pro shops in northwest Mesa on Dobson. -- no black things
etc.
'Bear Arms' in Scottsdale , S.E. corner strip shopping center Scottsdale Rd. and Shea.

Most of the evil black rifles are sold out or in short supply.

bograu223
11-25-08, 14:45
Thanks for all the replies, I'll be checking out Arizona Tactical Firearms and Dillon in scottsdale. Have plenty of lowers and mags( is that even possible?) for now so I'm looking for BUIS, rail panels, grips and the like.:D

Honu
11-25-08, 21:07
Thanks for all the replies, I'll be checking out Arizona Tactical Firearms and Dillon in scottsdale. Have plenty of lowers and mags( is that even possible?) for now so I'm looking for BUIS, rail panels, grips and the like.:D

shooters vault usually has a nice selection of that stuff

markm
11-26-08, 07:36
OK! I'll be the first one to read and meet your requirements! :eek:

Pistol Parlour on the North side of Southern just West of Country Club. Great little shop. Lots of AR stuff.

C-Fish
11-26-08, 09:56
Thanks for all the replies, I'll be checking out Arizona Tactical Firearms and Dillon in Scottsdale. Have plenty of lowers and mags( is that even possible?) for now so I'm looking for BUIS, rail panels, grips and the like.:D

I'll chime in and tell you that no matter what shop you go to you are going to be disappointed with inventory levels...

For grip, panels, BUIS = Shooters Vault, hands down.
For replacement parts, BUIS, some panels = Pistol Parlour.

SGC has PD trade G22's for $299.

Most, if not all shops are out of mags, receivers, etc.

Hope that helps,
Mark

markm
11-26-08, 10:27
I've heard about those G22s for $299. The problem is I already have a G22 that I can't afford to feed! :p