PDA

View Full Version : Order problems with Sons of Liberty Gun Works

blackhawktech
05-29-20, 16:50
I ordered a lower parts kit from Solgw over a month ago. A shipping label was created on May 12,2020. I cannot get anyone on the phone and when I emailed them they say it’s shipped. The tracking information just says a label was created. Anyone know any other way to resolve this issue?

fledge
05-29-20, 16:53
Reach out to them in this thread:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?182121-Sons-of-Liberty-Gun-Works

titsonritz
05-29-20, 17:34
Mike has given out his personal number in the thread linked above multiple times, shoot him a text message.

officerX
05-29-20, 19:08
Good luck with that. They’re NOTORIOUS for slow shipping. And for selling “in stock” products that aren’t.

They did just move to a new shop though so that could be slowing things down as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sid Post
05-29-20, 20:33
I have had shipping labels shown as created with no updates for USPS deliveries only to have it show up at my door days later.

USPS order tracking doesn't always work. I had another on the East Coast that showed receipt with no updates for over a week and then I got a tracking update for a hub about 60 miles away with delivery the next day.

Glitches can be both at the shipper and at the carrier.

officerX
05-29-20, 22:07
I ordered a lower parts kit from Solgw over a month ago. A shipping label was created on May 12,2020. I cannot get anyone on the phone and when I emailed them they say it’s shipped. The tracking information just says a label was created. Anyone know any other way to resolve this issue?

What carrier? UPS/FedEx/USPS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rooster2412
06-01-20, 08:11
cancel / dispute the charge on your credit card and see what happens, then I'd find another gun shop

mark5pt56
06-01-20, 08:36
OP, settle it with the company. If no reply or resolution with 2 weeks, contact STAFF here to report a vendor.