PDA

View Full Version : C39V2 or DDI AK47?

Matt_J
06-09-20, 17:26
Two AKs with questionable reputations, which one is better?

SteyrAUG
06-10-20, 05:18
Taking the time to track down a Sar 1 or Sar 2 for not much more money.

Magsz
06-13-20, 02:09
Neither one is "better".

They're both a big ol meh.

Wait for a Wasr to come back in stock. In all of its simplistic, crude glory, its a better gun. Heck, even a PSA gun is worlds better than either of the two you listed.

MadAngler1
06-13-20, 13:25
Neither one is "better".

Wait for a Wasr to come back in stock. In all of its simplistic, crude glory, its a better gun. Heck, even a PSA gun is worlds better than either of the two you listed.

I agree with the above. If I were you, I would buy a WASR (since SAR-1/2s are not in production). You would be essentially getting a SAR-1 buying a WASR. I love my SAR-2. I wish I would have bought more back in the day.

Not sure if I trust PSA yet, despite the good reviews they are getting.

everready73
06-14-20, 20:19
Neither one is "better".

This. I have seen wasr's recently somewhere for $699 I believe. I think it was PA or classic but can't remember

sundance435
06-24-20, 10:51
Taking the time to track down a Sar 1 or Sar 2 for not much more money.

That's what I did. You can still find them for reasonable prices. Not sure how they've stayed under the radar this long. Took me all of $100 in parts and labor to "de-ban" it - into it for $750 total.