PDA

View Full Version : CNN defending lawyers who fire bombed police vehicles....

ryanm
06-17-20, 15:30
I’ve never seen this much bias in one loaded propo piece. This is literally text book psy war..

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/17/us/brooklyn-molotov-lawyers-protests/index.html

ryanm
06-17-20, 15:32
I’m shocked at the stance of this article.

flenna
06-17-20, 15:44
No surprise there from the Communist News Network.

markm
06-17-20, 15:45
It's part of a hard push in the tidal wave of f#*ktardery.

ryanm
06-17-20, 15:51
This one is so openly and unapologetically biased.... no punches pulled, one giant puff piece to help reduce sentencing or get them released...

glocktogo
06-17-20, 16:38
Sorry, I refuse to give them a click.

TomMcC
06-17-20, 17:27

I'm with you. Whatever they have to say, if I read it I'll probably wind up just more pissed off.

ryanm
06-17-20, 17:32
I read the article two hours ago and I’m still muttering F bombs.

Dr. Bullseye
06-17-20, 21:21
If they can charge Jose Padilla for thinking about doing a terrorist act while in Pakistan, they can charge these two with real terrorism and stretch both necks.

Honu
06-18-20, 14:43

I'm with you. Whatever they have to say, if I read it I'll probably wind up just more pissed off.

Yup also no click why support them

titsonritz
06-18-20, 16:27
Agreed, Fuk CNN. Every time I read or watch anything from them my blood pressure skyrockets and makes me what to break shit, like their necks.

vicious_cb
06-18-20, 16:31
This one is so openly and unapologetically biased.... no punches pulled, one giant puff piece to help reduce sentencing or get them released...

If this is the first time you noticed this then what hole have you been in since 2016?

ryanm
06-18-20, 16:43
It’s never been this blatant. I read all news sources, it’s getting much worse very quickly.

Grand58742
06-18-20, 16:52
If this is the first time you noticed this then what hole have you been in since 2016?

This.

And you know, it's not the narrative that's being told (I mean, it is) but rather how similar the narratives between the major news services happens to be.

Like it's scripted...

ryanm
06-18-20, 16:57
Definitely coordinated, these stories and narratives are being fused together. It’s not business as usual CNN bullshit. It’s full scale propaganda war.

SteyrAUG
06-19-20, 18:57
Agreed, Fuk CNN. Every time I read or watch anything from them my blood pressure skyrockets and makes me what to break shit, like their necks.

I'm sure if CNN was getting fire bombed they might have an alternate perspective.

Grand58742
06-19-20, 21:26
I'm sure if CNN was getting fire bombed they might have an alternate perspective.

You sure about that?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/furious-demonstrators-swarm-cnn-center-in-atlanta-during-protest-of-george-floyds-death

SteyrAUG
06-19-20, 21:57
You sure about that?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/furious-demonstrators-swarm-cnn-center-in-atlanta-during-protest-of-george-floyds-death

As I suspect, hiding behind the police rather than encouraging the protestors.

"CNN correspondent Nick Valencia began reporting on the frightening scene from a stairway inside the building, behind a phalanx of SWAT officers in the lobby, with an angry mob standing on the other side of the broken and missing plate glass."

Grand58742
06-19-20, 22:04
As I suspect, hiding behind the police rather than encouraging the protestors.

"CNN correspondent Nick Valencia began reporting on the frightening scene from a stairway inside the building, behind a phalanx of SWAT officers in the lobby, with an angry mob standing on the other side of the broken and missing plate glass."

I think the old saying is something about "you really don't need the police until you really need the police."

Of course, their hypocritical elitist asses will damn the cops one minute and demand they receive protection the next.

SteyrAUG
06-20-20, 02:45
I think the old saying is something about "you really don't need the police until you really need the police."

Of course, their hypocritical elitist asses will damn the cops one minute and demand they receive protection the next.

That would have been an excellent time for LEOs to walk off the job citing CNN's support of the protestors views that cities don't need police.

Straight Shooter
06-20-20, 07:47
When the Great BoogaLoo, or CW2, or whatever the hell it is starts...I pray everyone who participates remembers to pay homage to all media outlets,but ESPECIALLY those demonic fvcks at cnn.