PDA

View Full Version : Owner of POF killed in car crash.

C-grunt
06-19-20, 13:52
The owner of POF was killed last night in a car crash here in Phoenix. Sounds like he rolled his Jeep on a long fairly empty road. Im trying to contact my buddies that work that precinct to see if they worked the wreck and have any more info.

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/north-phoenix/phoenix-pd-investigating-deadly-crash-on-carefree-highway?fbclid=IwAR2VB48VvGmryxXkWlyqkUmZPAo-ZddzFuTNrs3QCAxzbVnhhsWuZr2yo90

markm
06-19-20, 14:14
Whoa. That's a bummer.

VIP3R 237
06-19-20, 14:27
Dammit. Frank was a good dude who always was thinking outside of the box.

FightinQ
06-19-20, 15:03
It happened where a friend of mine lives and saw the whole thing by chance. The idiot that made the out of nowhere u-turn put him in a dangerous position and he rolled by accident trying to get out of danger because of that reckless driver.

C-grunt
06-19-20, 15:09
It happened where a friend of mine lives and saw the whole thing by chance. The idiot that made the out of nowhere u-turn put him in a dangerous position and he rolled by accident trying to get out of danger because of that reckless driver.

That's what I was trying to figure out from my friends. I've heard conflicting reports of another car involved.

FightinQ
06-19-20, 15:38
That's what I was trying to figure out from my friends. I've heard conflicting reports of another car involved.My friend also happens to be a former deputy and is going after work to POF to pay his respects. I think that they may also have been friends too. I asked him to give my respects as well, and to get me any swag to show my support and I'll pay for whatever.

Are you located here in AZ too?

WickedWillis
06-19-20, 16:23
I did no know who he was until he passed. However, you can measure a man by what strangers say about him after he is gone. Sounds like he was a good one. My prayers go out to his friends and family.

SteyrAUG
06-19-20, 18:55
Won't take long for the conspiracy folks to notice a trend and link this with the death of Noveske.

Sad that it is usually some idiot who gets everyone else killed.

militarymoron
06-19-20, 18:56
That's too bad. Every interaction I had with Frank (all at SHOT show when I used to attend) was positive. My condolences to his family.

C-grunt
06-19-20, 22:02
My friend also happens to be a former deputy and is going after work to POF to pay his respects. I think that they may also have been friends too. I asked him to give my respects as well, and to get me any swag to show my support and I'll pay for whatever.

Are you located here in AZ too?

Yep. Up in north Peoria.

FightinQ
06-19-20, 22:30
Yep. Up in north Peoria.Out of respect for the departed, private message will be sent.

Kyohte
06-19-20, 23:49
Loved his designs, particularly the FAL influence. My sample of 1 was one of the best .308 rifles I tried. The loss of his innovation diminishes the industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buncheong
06-20-20, 01:37
Terrible news :sad:

utahjeepr
06-21-20, 17:35
I am sorry for his family for this terrible loss. Happens every day, and that sucks. It has happened in my family so I am familiar with the shock of something like this.

I am also sorry for his employees. Huge loss for them as well. Not to mention that tragedies like this often destroy companies.

SWATcop556
06-21-20, 18:34
Always heard good things. Taken too soon. May he rest in peace.

Send it...
06-22-20, 00:13
Damn, that’s sad to hear. He was a friend to many in the shooting industry. RIP Frank. You will be missed.