PDA

View Full Version : Just recieved a pckage from Bravo company

paleone
11-26-08, 10:22
All I can say is WOW...the quality of their FA bolt carrier and bolt is fantastic......best 130.00 bucks i ever spent on an AR. MPI tested and shotpeened.......amazing quality........

markm
11-26-08, 10:26
I run one in my mutt gun that I shoot most often and is the gun I run my can on.

It's a good bolt group.

paleone
11-26-08, 10:33
I run one in my mutt gun that I shoot most often and is the gun I run my can on.

It's a good bolt group.

I am not one to boast....but Bravo company is top rate....carrier key well staked...even gave me an extra crane oring.........and a free key chain to boot
BRAVO.........................LOL......I love quality parts......

JoshNC
11-26-08, 11:00
I received a package yesterday. 50 BCM teflon-coated AR15/M16 mags with Magpul followers. They are VERY nice mags.

I look forward to picking up a few of their bolt groups once they have them in stock again.

markm
11-26-08, 11:37
even gave me an extra crane oring...

Yes. They don't install them because they don't find them necessary. But people want them. I personally don't run the oring, and haven't had a single water leak yet!

bkb0000
11-26-08, 12:03
I personally don't run the oring, and haven't had a single water leak yet!

apparently you don't remember the Challenger incident. I run MY o-ring.

markm
11-26-08, 13:05
apparently you don't remember the Challenger incident. I run MY o-ring.

If I start using ammo with solid rocket fuel for propellant, I'll install an oring. ;)

SeriousStudent
11-26-08, 13:23
I also bought one of the FA BCG's from Paul. I snagged a spare bolt from them as well. It's really nice. The fit and finish is great. It runs with boring regularity in my BCM middy upper.

And that's how I like all my firearms - boring and predictable. ;)