PDA

View Full Version : Noveske gen 4 N4 PDW

wiss87
06-24-20, 12:36
Does anyone have experience (good or bad) with the Noveske gen 4 N4 PDW in 5.56 NATO and 16" barrel. I have been looking at this rifle or possibly an LMT DI rifle. Any input would be appreciated.

Jakedasnake
06-24-20, 12:44
Does anyone have experience (good or bad) with the Noveske gen 4 N4 PDW in 5.56 NATO and 16" barrel. I have been looking at this rifle or possibly an LMT DI rifle. Any input would be appreciated.

Go with LMT. The ability to have multiple calibers within seconds, in a battle proven rifle, from a company who’s been in business since the late 70’s? Certainly is the best way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wiss87
06-24-20, 16:01
Is there a certain LMT model you prefer?

usmc51
06-30-20, 13:13
I haven't used that Noveske, but have had a chance to shoot many over the years, and used some of their parts extensively. I've always been satisfied with them. Between rifles and parts, I'm at best about 50% successful with LMT, but their customer service's apathy is enough for me to avoid in the future.

SkiDevil
06-30-20, 14:13
Is there a certain LMT model you prefer?

Not him, but these two models come to mind.

https://lmtdefense.com/product/nz-mars-l/

https://lmtdefense.com/product/spm16/

I own and shoot both Noveske (older models) and LMT rifles.

Now, I mostly shoot LMT. My last two rifles I purchased were both DI LMTs.

Noveske is too Gucci for me these days. I'm sure they make a fine rifle, but it's not my choice any longer.

That said, if you are budgeted for around $3K, I would also look at KAC Sr15 and Centurion rifles as well.

You picked a bad time to purchase a rifle.

Where I am located prices and availability on anything semi-automatic aren't good.

Sry0fcr
06-30-20, 14:41
Do you have specific plans for it OP?

Those N4's certainly look cool. I don't know if I'd want to be saddled with that stock if I have to run a 16" barrel though.

kirkland
07-01-20, 12:01
Who makes Noveske barrels after Pac Nor burned down. That was the greatest thing about Noveske was their barrels.

Edited to add: I seached and looks like Pac Nor just started up again in June.

js8588
07-01-20, 23:15
Who makes Noveske barrels after Pac Nor burned down. That was the greatest thing about Noveske was their barrels.

Edited to add: I seached and looks like Pac Nor just started up again in June.

That explains Northtech having barrels available again.