PDA

View Full Version : Epstein Associate Arrest

Business_Casual
07-02-20, 08:51
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/07/02/report-ghislaine-maxwell-longtime-associate-of-jeffrey-epstein-arrested/

Or has she been in custody for months?

Averageman
07-02-20, 08:57
No I think that's new, I read somewhere that thew were on her tail, something else about a yacht.

Averageman
07-02-20, 10:26
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU7WVMf5grc

Alex V
07-02-20, 11:06
Suicide in 3... 2... 1....

SomeOtherGuy
07-02-20, 11:11

Like father, like daughter.

Edit: Epstein wasn't her father, I'm referring to her legal and probably real father, Robert Maxwell, deceased 1991 under dubious circumstances.

markm
07-02-20, 11:42

I'd love to be a fly on the wall and hear the Clintons' phone calls right now.

Sam
07-02-20, 11:44
She won't commit suicide. She will contract covid19.

Diamondback
07-02-20, 12:35

That or the H1N1 Swine Flu that they're trying to gin up the next Plandemic with...

Vic79
07-02-20, 12:42
She will commit suicide, But she also has Covid so they will be able to add her death to the total.

Dr. Bullseye
07-02-20, 12:42
About now Alan Derschowitz realizes his phony conversion to conservatism won't help him and he is considering a midnight flight to Israel.

yoni
07-02-20, 12:46
We are watch Marxist take over the country, companies, Republican law makers have all lost their minds.

But this whole chapter makes me sick, the power elite having sex with children and we see no outrage from the system.

Maybe we need a modern version of the French Revolution.

Diamondback
07-02-20, 13:22
We are watch Marxist take over the country, companies, Republican law makers have all lost their minds.

But this whole chapter makes me sick, the power elite having sex with children and we see no outrage from the system.

Maybe we need a modern version of the French Revolution.
The French Revolution is exactly what the neo-Jacobins of Antifa are trying to do...
https://lawliberty.org/understanding-antifa/

Life's a Hillary
07-02-20, 15:45
https://i.imgur.com/f1HE258.jpg

yoni
07-02-20, 16:28
The French Revolution is exactly what the neo-Jacobins of Antifa are trying to do...
https://lawliberty.org/understanding-antifa/

I meant with the guillotine, in our hands. The elite class of America for the most part make me sick.

Congress passes stupid laws, they can't stand up for what is correct. While billionaires have bought off the whole system.

m4hk33
07-02-20, 16:44
I give her about 2 weeks till she is suicided

ScottsBad
07-02-20, 17:42

This is an interesting post. I frequently wonder how often Covid is spread purposely. It serves anti-American and left-wing nuts to covertly and purposefully infect certain people. Or people close to certain people with the intent to spread illness to leaders or enemies of the Left. It could be used in an attempt to take out certain inconvenient people too.

This has been a concern of mine since last February.

Diamondback
07-02-20, 17:45
This is an interesting post. I frequently wonder how often Covid is spread purposely. It serves anti-American and left-wing nuts to covertly and purposefully infect certain people. Or people close to certain people with the intent to spread illness to leaders or enemies of the Left. It could be used in an attempt to take out certain inconvenient people too.
You mean like those pesky "ALWAYS vote and overwhelmingly vote R" senior citizens in nursing homes?

SteyrAUG
07-02-20, 18:17
About effin time.

Coal Dragger
07-02-20, 19:12
LOL, her cell mate will be some roided out make ex-cop. She’ll inexplicably hang herself so hard her hyoid breaks.

The surveillance system in the jail won’t work, the guards won’t see shit. No questions will be asked.

duece71
07-02-20, 20:59
LOL, her cell mate will be some roided out make ex-cop. She’ll inexplicably hang herself so hard her hyoid breaks.

The surveillance system in the jail won’t work, the guards won’t see shit. No questions will be asked.

This probably.

SteyrAUG
07-02-20, 21:34

I'm hoping for more physical violence before death. In many ways she was worse than Epstein.

Diamondback
07-02-20, 21:37
I'm hoping for more physical violence before death. In many ways she was worse than Epstein.

I'm rooting for a long life of crushing public humiliation... after she spills her guts and rats out all their Pedo Pals.

titsonritz
07-02-20, 23:11

That never happens.

titsonritz
07-02-20, 23:13
I'm rooting for a long life of crushing public humiliation... after she spills her guts and rats out all their Pedo Pals.

Then she is free to have that violent end.

Diamondback
07-02-20, 23:59
Then she is free to have that violent end.

People like her, death is getting off easy. What really hurts them more is when you take their business/assets and their name... such complete ruin that when the end finally comes, it is a merciful release compared to the living Hell you've made their existence.

Put her in a position where her own social strata ostracize and shun her... THAT's how you really hurt a member of the Money-Power-Socialite set, which is also why John Roberts would make a tape of himself getting spitroasted if that's what it took to stay on his "friends" in DC's cocktail-party lists.

elephant
07-03-20, 00:23
If you think Ghislaine Maxwell's arrest is making headlines, just wait until AG Barr indicts Obama's Cabinet.

Diamondback
07-03-20, 00:26
If you think Ghislaine Maxwell's arrest is making headlines, just wait until AG Barr indicts Obama's Cabinet.

Would b a Game Changer if it happens... but not gonna hold my breath. All it takes to derail that train is one bad Tuesday in November...

Straight Shooter
07-03-20, 00:27

HELL will freeze first. NONE of these rat bastards, Hillary on down, including whoever this woman may implicate, will EVER see inside of a cell.
Thats not how this works...thats not how ANY of this works, in America.

elephant
07-03-20, 00:28
Would b a Game Changer if it happens... but not gonna hold my breath. All it takes to derail that train is one bad Tuesday in November...

Well, there I was being all optimistic and you go all 9/11 and bring out the fact book! Buzzkill!

SteyrAUG
07-03-20, 01:26
People like her, death is getting off easy. What really hurts them more is when you take their business/assets and their name... such complete ruin that when the end finally comes, it is a merciful release compared to the living Hell you've made their existence.

Put her in a position where her own social strata ostracize and shun her... THAT's how you really hurt a member of the Money-Power-Socialite set, which is also why John Roberts would make a tape of himself getting spitroasted if that's what it took to stay on his "friends" in DC's cocktail-party lists.

More than that, when you take them from untouchable to community property for any inmate who feels like it and any guard willing to make an example out of them. I hope she is subjected to a few broomstick rapes, some toilet water boarding and the complete and total destruction of the self image she has cultivated over the years that made her fell above the law.

And even if all that happens, it still will be a bit short of what she did to other people.

jpmuscle
07-03-20, 04:44
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200703/879e4ca8b19901776def3c0bdbcd51fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Business_Casual
07-03-20, 06:22
There’s more than one reason for COVID lockdowns and riots every night, I think...

hotrodder636
07-03-20, 09:36
It would be good to read/hear her spill the beans and start name dropping...before she gets suicided.

WillBrink
07-03-20, 11:01
I will add to the snark by asking: should be take bets as to her impending suicide?

26 Inf
07-03-20, 11:14
It would be good to read/hear her spill the beans and start name dropping...before she gets suicided.

What makes everyone think she will roll?

yoni
07-03-20, 11:15
What makes everyone think she will roll?

She is a rich girl from birth, she will roll.

SeriousStudent
07-03-20, 11:23
I think a lot of you are jumping to conclusions here.

I mean - c'mon, they are transcribing the notes from her autopsy as I type this, and the ink is still drying on her death certificate.

Oh, wait.....

26 Inf
07-03-20, 11:30
She is a rich girl from birth, she will roll.

Yoni, I can understand that thought process, and it is probably the right one. On the other hand if she thinks she'll be forever remembered as a hero by buds if keeps her yap shut and takes the hit, maybe she'll stay the course.

I'm cynical enough to believe she can be 'taken care of' either way in lockup. Suicided or provided with most of the amenities she'd have on the outside.

WillBrink
07-03-20, 11:47
I think a lot of you are jumping to conclusions here.

I mean - c'mon, they are transcribing the notes from her autopsy as I type this, and the ink is still drying on her death certificate.

Oh, wait.....

Worst case of covid ever!

Straight Shooter
07-03-20, 11:56
She will be put in General Population in jail...and shanked until dead by a "lifer" with nothing to lose.
Whose family mysteriously "comes into some money".

Coal Dragger
07-03-20, 12:34
That never happens.

LOL.

Already did once.

yoni
07-03-20, 13:17
Yoni, I can understand that thought process, and it is probably the right one. On the other hand if she thinks she'll be forever remembered as a hero by buds if keeps her yap shut and takes the hit, maybe she'll stay the course.

I'm cynical enough to believe she can be 'taken care of' either way in lockup. Suicided or provided with most of the amenities she'd have on the outside.

She is in her 50's facing at least 35 years in prison.

She is spoiled rich girl, she will die, or she will roll.

Coal Dragger
07-03-20, 15:08
She’s not going to die of natural causes, and she won’t have time to roll.

Grand58742
07-03-20, 15:12
She’s not going to die of natural causes, and she won’t have time to roll.

You mean a Clintoncide isn't a natural cause?

JoshNC
07-03-20, 15:17
I really hope she rolls and widely uncovers the rot.

fedupflyer
07-03-20, 15:43
You mean a Clintoncide isn't a natural cause?

That depends on your definition of "natural cause".

Business_Casual
07-03-20, 17:04
Does any here know if Epstein killed himself?

GH41
07-03-20, 17:08
I don't think she has any choices. No matter what she does she is dead and she knows it. I will be very surprised if she makes it through the weekend.

titsonritz
07-03-20, 17:33
LOL.

Already did once.

LOL, you know I was being facetious, right?

Coal Dragger
07-03-20, 18:04
Couldn’t tell, so I opted for the “he must be serious and therefore I will mock his post” response.

I am chuckling now.

Averageman
07-03-20, 23:21

The Five on Fox said she is ready talk and Name, Names...
Yahoo !

Diamondback
07-03-20, 23:23
The Five on Fox said she is ready talk and Name, Names...
Yahoo !

Assuming she lives long enough... like I said, with how things happen at MDC I'd want her locked down in the White House with Secret Service between her and the world until she finishes spilling.

SteyrAUG
07-03-20, 23:29

And then gets shived.

hotrodder636
07-04-20, 00:56
That’s what I was thinking as well.

She is in her 50's facing at least 35 years in prison.

She is spoiled rich girl, she will die, or she will roll.

THCDDM4
07-04-20, 08:39
This may get interesting. If she lives long enough to tell, that is.

Is Vegas taking bets on when she suicides and wether she hangs herself or shoots herself in the back of the head 3 times?

elephant
07-04-20, 10:07
can I ask a stupid but honest question?

Do you think they will offer her a deal if she will squeal?

Do you think politicians, celebrities and royal family members are sweating right now?

Hammer_Man
07-04-20, 10:30
I'm willing to bet nothing will come of this. She won't survive long enough. Even if she did, what evidence Epstein left behind to corroborate her story, has most likely been destroyed.

Diamondback
07-04-20, 10:51
Dual citizenship still leaves her subject to the British Crown, and the Windsors are WELL known for unsavory methods of eliminating inconvenient people and not caring about the lines on a map when they do it. *cough*Diana*cough*

Even if she did renounce, I don't see MI5 or MI6 particularly caring, especially with the souring of the 'Special Relationship'... they're just the types who'd do a hit here to put a poke in Trump's eye.

Business_Casual
07-04-20, 14:52
Dual citizenship still leaves her subject to the British Crown, and the Windsors are WELL known for unsavory methods of eliminating inconvenient people and not caring about the lines on a map when they do it. *cough*Diana*cough*

Even if she did renounce, I don't see MI5 or MI6 particularly caring, especially with the souring of the 'Special Relationship'... they're just the types who'd do a hit here to put a poke in Trump's eye.

The Crown and the Government are two distinct entities.

Brimstone
07-04-20, 15:04
Rumor is that she has a “dead man’s switch” in place with her law firm. If she dies, everything gets released to internet.

Averageman
07-04-20, 15:57
Rumor is that she has a “dead man’s switch” in place with her law firm. If she dies, everything gets released to internet.

And the latest I had heard;
What makes you think they just arrested her?
The theory he had was that Epstein gave up Maxwell quickly, Maxwell had a dead mans switch and made an immediate deal.
Epstein died in the early stages of Maxwell giving he sworn legal testimony. Maxwell was hustled out of sight until the Testimony was complete.
Lawyers met, the deal was sealed.
And this is where we are now.

Diamondback
07-04-20, 19:28

Rumor? She'd be a complete f-ing moron if she DIDN'T--about the only life insurance you have when playing in those kinds of circles is making it abundantly clear to all the other players that THEIR well-being is inextricably dependent on YOUR continued well-being.

Business_Casual
07-04-20, 19:33
I’m suspicious of all the unused letters in her given name. Seriously, Gilane would have covered it.

( j/k)

JoshNC
07-04-20, 22:33
And the latest I had heard;
What makes you think they just arrested her?
The theory he had was that Epstein gave up Maxwell quickly, Maxwell had a dead mans switch and made an immediate deal.
Epstein died in the early stages of Maxwell giving he sworn legal testimony. Maxwell was hustled out of sight until the Testimony was complete.
Lawyers met, the deal was sealed.
And this is where we are now.

Bingo. She would have been a fool to hideout in the US if she was evading arrest.

elephant
07-05-20, 01:31
so you guys are saying that she has been cooperating with the feds for a while?

Diamondback
07-05-20, 01:34
so you guys are saying that she has been cooperating with the feds for a while?

I wouldn't be surprised if she cut a deal first and threw Epstein under the bus to get herself a better outcome. Not saying it DID happen that way, just that it's a possibility--we HAVE seen similar and worse from her kind before, after all.

Mozart
07-05-20, 03:33
As long as we’re speculating and predicting, I’ll throw my hat in as well:

The deep state tells her they will protect her and help her disappear if she makes statements against Trump.

Doesn’t matter if it’s true or not. Doesn’t matter if there’s evidence or not. We saw what they did with Russia, Ukraine, Kavanaugh, so on. They’ll plaster it all over TV and enough idiots will buy it to cost him the election.

Seriously, name Trump and a few other business execs who are republican donors, and call it a day.

flenna
07-05-20, 06:48
As long as we’re speculating and predicting, I’ll throw my hat in as well:

The deep state tells her they will protect her and help her disappear if she makes statements against Trump.

Doesn’t matter if it’s true or not. Doesn’t matter if there’s evidence or not. We saw what they did with Russia, Ukraine, Kavanaugh, so on. They’ll plaster it all over TV and enough idiots will buy it to cost him the election.

Seriously, name Trump and a few other business execs who are republican donors, and call it a day.

Odd, I was thinking the same thing. The riots have died down so now it is on to the next manufactured crisis.

Diamondback
07-05-20, 09:37
Odd, I was thinking the same thing. The riots have died down so now it is on to the next manufactured crisis.

Also a plausible theory, especially since the Left will try to bury the facts that Trump barred Epstein from his property and was the only one of the NY/FL Money Set to make a deposition against him.

elephant
07-05-20, 13:49
I wouldn't be surprised if she cut a deal first and threw Epstein under the bus to get herself a better outcome. Not saying it DID happen that way, just that it's a possibility--we HAVE seen similar and worse from her kind before, after all.

My thoughts:

She was living pretty well in New Hampshire, she bought the place anonymously for $1M cash?

All of her communications are under the name GMax?

If they are saying she is an extreme flight risk knowing she has global connections, money and a few passports, why didn't she hit the road like a few months ago or a year ago?

So either she has been working with the FBI for at least a year, or the FBI has done a really bad job.

TomMcC
07-05-20, 22:30
Rumor? She'd be a complete f-ing moron if she DIDN'T--about the only life insurance you have when playing in those kinds of circles is making it abundantly clear to all the other players that THEIR well-being is inextricably dependent on YOUR continued well-being.

I guess Jeffrey Epstein didn't think of that one...oh yeah, that's right he killed himself...wink,wink,nod,nod.

Sam
07-06-20, 17:55
She's been moved to a NY City jail. Suicide center here she comes.

georgeib
07-06-20, 20:54
She's been moved to a NY City jail. Suicide center here she comes.Doesn't this strike you as odd? Why isn't she being held by the feds in some sort of a secure facility with federal agents securing her?

grizzlyblake
07-06-20, 22:05
This is just the procedure now. She will go to the NYC jail and commit suicide. Social media will erupt with Maxwell didn’t kill herself, and nothing will happen. It will all be ignored and forgotten in a few months and the elites will remain protected. It’s not like anyone can actually do anything about it.

jpmuscle
07-06-20, 22:29
If she suicides then idk what else society needs as evidence to confirm the deep state, Illuminati, etc is real and the game is rigged.

georgeib
07-06-20, 23:00
If she suicides then idk what else society needs as evidence to confirm the deep state, Illuminati, etc is real and the game is rigged.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkUnfortunately, knowing something to be true isn't the same as being able to prove something is true. They know this full well, and will suicide her, or even blatantly murder her in broad daylight - it matters little either way - given the slightest opportunity.

Social media will explode with conspiracy theories, many of which will be planted to further obfuscate the truth, and make those that repeat them look like nuts. Before you know it, people will start rolling their eyes as soon as anyone even raises the subject. And soon enough, everyone will forget, or close to it.

SteyrAUG
07-06-20, 23:45
This is just the procedure now. She will go to the NYC jail and commit suicide. Social media will erupt with Maxwell didn’t kill herself, and nothing will happen. It will all be ignored and forgotten in a few months and the elites will remain protected. It’s not like anyone can actually do anything about it.

As much as I want to see Woody Allen facing charges, I'd also just be glad to see this bitch dead. Every breath she takes as a living person is offensive to her victims.

Sam
07-07-20, 07:56
https://www.foxnews.com/us/prison-officials-ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-doesnt-meet-same-fate

More detail about the jail that she's transferred to. It's a Federal jail in Brooklyn. Now we feel better about her chance to survive through the trail ..... NOT.

OH58D
07-07-20, 08:03

Don't forget that a member of the British Royal Family has an interest in all of this (Prince Andrew). Does British Intelligence (MI-6) have roll as well? Massive amounts of money in the right hands can make the impossible happen.

Whiskey_Bravo
07-07-20, 08:07
She's been moved to a NY City jail. Suicide center here she comes.

This jail is also having COVID issues. They won't pull the hang herself with a paper thin sheet from 4 feet off the ground a second time. She will get COVID and do to covid related complications die.

Grand58742
07-07-20, 10:27
Yeah, there is something extremely suspicious about all this.

hotrodder636
07-07-20, 10:58
Well, the FBI has been busy looking for Russian collusion and all...

My thoughts:

She was living pretty well in New Hampshire, she bought the place anonymously for $1M cash?

All of her communications are under the name GMax?

If they are saying she is an extreme flight risk knowing she has global connections, money and a few passports, why didn't she hit the road like a few months ago or a year ago?

So either she has been working with the FBI for at least a year, or the FBI has done a really bad job.

yoni
07-07-20, 11:11
As much as I want to see Woody Allen facing charges, I'd also just be glad to see this bitch dead. Every breath she takes as a living person is offensive to her victims.

As vile as she is, I would cut her a deal.

Society needs the truth to come out, on who ALL the clients are.

hotrodder636
07-07-20, 11:11
Agreed. Spreading that truth is worth letting her vileness stick around for a while.

Watrdawg
07-07-20, 11:14
Worst case of covid ever!

I wouldn't doubt this one bit. Her sister is married to Dr. Fauci!

hotrodder636
07-07-20, 11:15
Seriously? Doesn’t seem to be true.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/07/07/who-is-dr-fauci-married-to/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Grady

I wouldn't doubt this one bit. Her sister is married to Dr. Fauci!

Watrdawg
07-07-20, 11:35

I was skeptical also and saw this on FB. Here is the link. This could still be a bunch of bunk though

https://realverifiednews.com/is-ghislaine-maxwells-sister-married-to-dr-fauci-christine-grady-sisters-fact-check/

jpmuscle
07-07-20, 11:38

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200707/fe14fdf0f035a15c5340c65395f22d39.jpg

teufelhund1918
07-07-20, 11:42
https://www.foxnews.com/us/prison-officials-ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-doesnt-meet-same-fate

More detail about the jail that she's transferred to. It's a Federal jail in Brooklyn. Now we feel better about her chance to survive through the trail ..... NOT.

Lol... yea... MDC Brooklyn... same place her associate committed "suicide".

VARIABLE9
07-07-20, 12:04
You could lose some brain cells reading about GM.
No affiliation to this Twitter, just saw it rabbit hole reading about GM and JE.

https://twitter.com/respectablelaw/status/1279500934360547328

Grand58742
07-07-20, 12:38
You could lose some brain cells reading about GM.
No affiliation to this Twitter, just saw it rabbit hole reading about GM and JE.

https://twitter.com/respectablelaw/status/1279500934360547328

I got thrown off on the name on the Twitter account. "Respectable Lawyer."

I mean, c'mon...

Co-gnARR
07-07-20, 12:50
I got thrown off on the name on the Twitter account. "Respectable Lawyer."

I mean, c'mon...

From that guy's own page:

Respectable Lawyer
@RespectableLaw
Exclusively practicing non-consensual redistribution of corporate wealth into the hands of working families by exploiting rules the plutocracy wrote for itself.

Respectable, indeed. I wonder what his list of accomplishments include & who he represents. Ambulance chasing? Frivolous HR harrassment claims? Or does this guy just threaten to sue anyone with money?

Life's a Hillary
07-07-20, 13:03
I was skeptical also and saw this on FB. Here is the link. This could still be a bunch of bunk though

https://realverifiednews.com/is-ghislaine-maxwells-sister-married-to-dr-fauci-christine-grady-sisters-fact-check/

Yeah nothing says, I’m super cereal guys, this isn’t fake news like naming your site “real verified news”.

Spoiler alert, it’s not true.

elephant
07-07-20, 15:44
So, in all honesty, what should we expect from all of this? She may or may not have any information, and even if she did, is it good information? Even if the info is credible, will it lead to the results we are hoping for? Actually i dont know what we are hoping for. What are we hoping or?

sgtrock82
07-07-20, 17:06
Lol... yea... MDC Brooklyn... same place her associate committed "suicide".But of course, all the required mechanisms are certainly still in place.

It may as well be renamed "The Deep State Out Processing Center"

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Grand58742
07-07-20, 17:18
So, in all honesty, what should we expect from all of this? She may or may not have any information, and even if she did, is it good information? Even if the info is credible, will it lead to the results we are hoping for? Actually i dont know what we are hoping for. What are we hoping or?

It's not necessarily whether the info is credible, it's whether or not there is evidence to back it up.

She can say anything she wants, but whether proof is there is what really matters. And I sincerely doubt any proof beyond "he said/she said" actually exists.

flenna
07-07-20, 17:45
It's not necessarily whether the info is credible, it's whether or not there is evidence to back it up.

She can say anything she wants, but whether proof is there is what really matters. And I sincerely doubt any proof beyond "he said/she said" actually exists.

You are halfway correct. If she accuses anyone on the Left- then you better have a signed confession because even video tapes and pictures are not enough evidence. If she accuses anyone on the Right- well, they are guilty just because she said so.

SteyrAUG
07-07-20, 18:54

Just so we are clear, I'd be good with that outcome as well. Her and Jeff invited a lot of powerful people to the party so that they would have friends who were complicit. Would love to see them all hang.

The photos of Woody Allen, Prince Harry and the rest showing up for Epstein's birthday party is sickening given what we know now.

Business_Casual
07-07-20, 20:02
OK, I’ll throw in a “so what?”

D voters already know Clinton was/is an alleged perv. Clinton isn’t on the ballot in 2020. So what?

R voters aren’t going to vote for Biden so... what?

VARIABLE9
07-07-20, 22:22
From that guy's own page:

Respectable Lawyer
@RespectableLaw
Exclusively practicing non-consensual redistribution of corporate wealth into the hands of working families by exploiting rules the plutocracy wrote for itself.

Respectable, indeed. I wonder what his list of accomplishments include & who he represents. Ambulance chasing? Frivolous HR harrassment claims? Or does this guy just threaten to sue anyone with money?

I care less about the users screen name and boasting, and focus more on the pictures and correlations drawn. Idk what internet trolls say, but the Getty Images and more than likely legit pics with ex presidents and Hollywood types are interesting if not disturbing.

SteyrAUG
07-08-20, 00:56

I personally think she is playing for time and trying to cut the best deal possible but she probably doesn't have enough actual evidence to implicate anyone other than her testimony that comes with a convoy of credibility problems.

I'm hoping in a desperate effort to save her self she names names and gives up any and all evidence she might actually have. I wouldn't put it past her or Epstein to have secretly filmed everyone they knew banging underage girls. Epstein knew a bit about that shit and her being inner circle I'm sure she had access to everything.

And then once having done that, I hope she still gets a big deal sentence of which she will actually do half and then I hope that a month before she is due to be released she is broomstick raped and beaten to death by all the jealous bitches doing time who realize she won't make good on any "I'll hook you up once I get out" promises and their unwillingness to let her go back to her "good living on the outside."

That's what I'm hoping for.

SteyrAUG
07-08-20, 01:07
OK, I’ll throw in a “so what?”

D voters already know Clinton was/is an alleged perv. Clinton isn’t on the ballot in 2020. So what?

R voters aren’t going to vote for Biden so... what?

Not everything is about the election.

I personally don't believe Clinton banged jailbait. It doesn't really fit his established pattern of wanting marginally attractive females (6-7s) who worship him like a god. Also Clinton would be very, very wary of the "don't let these F-ers set you up or get you on film" because at heart he is a scumbag who knows all about that shit.

And while Biden seems to have pedo tendencies, I also don't see him falling victim to the Epstein trap. Even if he isn't terribly sophisticated, the people who want to install him into the white house are.

The "so what" isn't political, if I thought Trump played at Pedo Island I'd want him locked up in the same cell as Woody Allen. But again, Trump has an established pattern and he knows that the quality stuff are fashion models from the former Eastern block. And if he is gonna play "rent a ho" it will be a former Playmate of the Year or top shelf porn star.

But more to the point, Ghislaine Maxwell is a super predator of underage girls and every bit the soulless ghoul that Epstein was. If ever there was somebody who deserved to be burned alive, it is her. If I could send her back in time and swap her out for a victim of Josef Mengele, that would be something close to justice.

HKGuns
07-08-20, 06:41
Not everything is about the election.

I personally don't believe Clinton banged jailbait. It doesn't really fit his established pattern of wanting marginally attractive females (6-7s) who worship him like a god. Also Clinton would be very, very wary of the "don't let these F-ers set you up or get you on film" because at heart he is a scumbag who knows all about that shit.

Sure it fits.........He used his position of power and influence before he was elected to get away from the hag. As governor he could only pull so much tail, as President, well, he was entitled to better and his connections provided that avenue. Explain the Klintone entries in the plane logs and the sudden demise of Epstein if you don't think it fits.

There were warnings about him before he was elected, but nothing stuck to Slick Willie and the Klintone Crime family.

Co-gnARR
07-08-20, 12:52
I care less about the users screen name and boasting, and focus more on the pictures and correlations drawn. Idk what internet trolls say, but the Getty Images and more than likely legit pics with ex presidents and Hollywood types are interesting if not disturbing.

I'm not sure there are any credible conclusions drawn by that person or the photos he posts. The thread is speculative and offers nothing concrete, other than biased opinions. And the thread devolves rather quickly...once pictures that are clearly photoshopped appear, I generally discredit any claims made. Conspiracy theories and baseless conjecture sure can be fun, though. I just love the doctored picture of Shelon Musk! There's a trans story that guy is trying to hide! And he likes submarines- so does Ghislaine! OMFG...her foundation to save the ocean has ties to a real life Bond villain island...it even has chambers for black ops...the truth is out there...we just need the secret photos to be leaked.

Averageman
07-08-20, 13:14
Sure it fits.........He used his position of power and influence before he was elected to get away from the hag. As governor he could only pull so much tail, as President, well, he was entitled to better and his connections provided that avenue. Explain the Klintone entries in the plane logs and the sudden demise of Epstein if you don't think it fits.

There were warnings about him before he was elected, but nothing stuck to Slick Willie and the Klintone Crime family.

Taking this as a truth, what do you do with a recording of the POTUS having sex with an underage girl?
Even more disturbing, what do you do with the girl when he is done with her?
At some point yu have dehumanized them at another after they've been dehumanized and your done with them, What do you do with a used Kleenex?
I think the deeper this goes, the uglier it is going to get.

Co-gnARR
07-08-20, 13:45
Taking this as a truth, what do you do with a recording of the POTUS having sex with an underage girl?
Even more disturbing, what do you do with the girl when he is done with her?
At some point yu have dehumanized them at another after they've been dehumanized and your done with them, What do you do with a used Kleenex?
I think the deeper this goes, the uglier it is going to get.

You are on point with this. I have been looking at this in the same light as pedophile priests protected by the church. Protecting the credibility of the very institution is the MO, therefore, the abusers get spirited away, out of sight, out of mind. The public is fed a cover story long enough that it becomes normalized and no one speaks of it. The abuse never stops, it just gets hidden and denied.
The Epstein sex trafficking does not seem much different. Powerful people pay to play, all involved have something to lose, so everyone stays quiet. These people are in their own league- their game, their rules. Until the facade starts to crack...the problem is the narrative is controlled. Given everything else going on with the election cycle, COVID-19 and the rise of the Marxists I think this ring of monsters will be forgotten by the public soon enough.

Grand58742
07-08-20, 14:17
Here's the thing that I keep coming back to in my mind...

Where is the evidence? Answer?

It's gone. It's like it never existed. Yes, we have witness/victim statements, but there is absolutely zero hard evidence of what went on. There is no evidence. The day Epstein was arrested, that evidence on others disappeared. Trying to look for it is no different than the obsessive people still pouring through each and every JFK file trying to prove a government conspiracy in that assassination. It will never happen because the evidence is long gone.

And to hope and dream otherwise that Maxwell has some secret stash somewhere is just silly. Why would she paint a target on her back knowing full well what happened to Epstein? That kind of thing is a death sentence especially with who's involved. She gave up way too easy for her to have anything of significance.

Let's face facts here, there will end up being plenty of hearsay, accusations and finger pointing, but as to any evidence, there will be none. Because there is none left to be had.

elephant
07-08-20, 15:04
So i binge watched the Epstein Documentary on Netflix last night.

Here is my take. In the early 2000's, The Palm Beach Police Dept. with help from FBI couldn't really make a case against him. He did eventually serve 18 months in jail but had work release as well as special treatment. He did in fact hire underage girls to provide him massages and paid them $200, but he also paid them an additional $200 if they referred a friend. Some of these girls had voluntarily gone to his house upwards of 30 times and referred as much as 40 other young girls. That's why his case was so complicated. Most of the girls were friends and a few of the girls were responsible for providing the underage girls. At that time, they were trying to paint him as an offender but that was hard considering the girls were receiving compensation and had seen him many times. In fact, the girls had text him many times about availability which proved their cooperation.

Doesn't mean what he did was right. But in the eyes of the law, it was very complex because none of the girls had come forward until years after. The initial investigation was from a complaint from a neighbor who said they say several underage girls going into the property. But when the detective showed up, there were underage looking girls there that were over the age of 18.

He molested an underage girl at his New Mexico ranch but she filed in New York 15 years later, which made it challenging to do anything because it happened in another state and 15 years earlier and she was not only on his payroll, but also getting free college and travel. Reading around the web, there is proof that she may have been willing because of certain text she sent him about wanting to meet up. Doesn't make it right but very hard to claim molested if you sent a text about wanting to be touched.

I think the whole Epstein/Maxwell case in centered on what may or may not have happened on his private island. Where we only know details from eye witnesses who basically saw underage girls and boys, but didn't actually see anything happen. A IT guy claimed he say a topless girl, age 14-15, hanging around the pool with some adults. Another employee claimed that there were many underage girls around the time certain celebrities or politicians came to the island but there was no eye witness to anything that was illegal except for a underage topless girl drinking alcohol.

This is a very unique case for sure. No doubt that Epstein/Maxwell had or received some type of sexual contact with underage girls. The original girls from Palm Beach were treated as criminals during the original investigation and labeled "pimps" by the FBI. Though no action was taken against the girls for providing underage girls in exchange for money, they were all considered accomplices who aided Epstein.

Reading some legal blogs about Epstein/Maxwell on the web, a lot of experts claim this will be a huge complex case where the outcome may not be favorable. Considering that most of the underage girl have already received compensation as well as Epstein having already served 18 months. These girls cannot be asked to participate in giving testimony. Some of these girls did a documentary but are now in legal trouble for giving public testimony during an ongoing case.

Maxwell on the other hand in a different story. She was not present during 99% of this. She was only present during the New Mexico incident where she gave a topless massage to a underage girl. She was also present on Epstein's island only a handful of times, usually when there were important people there. There are no eyewitnesses to her with any minors.

VARIABLE9
07-09-20, 08:01
I'm not sure there are any credible conclusions drawn by that person or the photos he posts. The thread is speculative and offers nothing concrete, other than biased opinions. And the thread devolves rather quickly...once pictures that are clearly photoshopped appear, I generally discredit any claims made. Conspiracy theories and baseless conjecture sure can be fun, though. I just love the doctored picture of Shelon Musk! There's a trans story that guy is trying to hide! And he likes submarines- so does Ghislaine! OMFG...her foundation to save the ocean has ties to a real life Bond villain island...it even has chambers for black ops...the truth is out there...we just need the secret photos to be leaked.

There’s no shortage of non photoshopped photos of JE or GM with Clinton, at Clintons daughters wedding, with Weinstein, Spacey, Prince Andrew, et al to make you wonder. If you look hard enough you’ll find pictures of a lot of other elites too. In my original post I stated you’ll lose brain cells looking at them all. Shoot there’s even pictures and a news story about Stephen Hawking at a bbq at Little St. James Island with JE and a submarine. Or the one about GM and some children’s charity she was affiliated with and with the Disney org.

Co-gnARR
07-09-20, 12:58
There’s no shortage of non photoshopped photos of JE or GM with Clinton, at Clintons daughters wedding, with Weinstein, Spacey, Prince Andrew, et al to make you wonder. If you look hard enough you’ll find pictures of a lot of other elites too. In my original post I stated you’ll lose brain cells looking at them all. Shoot there’s even pictures and a news story about Stephen Hawking at a bbq at Little St. James Island with JE and a submarine. Or the one about GM and some children’s charity she was affiliated with and with the Disney org.

First of all, my criticism of the linked thread was not directed at you, so my apologies if it was taken that way. I am very skeptical of anything online, and given the source for that particular thread, I agree about losing brain cells. The thread quickly went nowhere in terms of credibility IMO...YMMV. As for other photos that exist, I have no comment. These people live in another world, and I don't think we will ever find the truth behind any of the photos that emerge.

ETA: I missed the Disney/GM photo in your post...very chilling given what we are seeing now. I think it goes without saying that show business is dirty, and child stars are subjected to all kinds of trauma and abuse. The track record of child stars turning into complete train wrecks as adults certainly raises questions.

Life's a Hillary
07-09-20, 13:04
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8506313/amp/Ghislaine-Maxwell-secretly-operated-one-powerful-Reddit-accounts-time.html

If this is true it might be the most surprising twist to this story. Imagine if Ghislaine Maxwell had a big hand in curating the narrative for the world news subreddit, a very popular place where people go for what news is trending. There would have to be some intelligence connection if this is true.

glocktogo
07-09-20, 14:23
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8506313/amp/Ghislaine-Maxwell-secretly-operated-one-powerful-Reddit-accounts-time.html

If this is true it might be the most surprising twist to this story. Imagine if Ghislaine Maxwell had a big hand in curating the narrative for the world news subreddit, a very popular place where people go for what news is trending. There would have to be some intelligence connection if this is true.

r/WorldNews is the Reddit version of Stage IV rectal cancer, so that wouldn't surprise me at all.

jpmuscle
07-09-20, 14:34
r/WorldNews is the Reddit version of Stage IV rectal cancer, so that wouldn't surprise me at all.

Yea but the Reddit and 4chan autists are surprisingly resourceful at times. Impressively so even.

HKGuns
07-09-20, 15:18
I personally think she is playing for time and trying to cut the best deal possible but she probably doesn't have enough actual evidence to implicate anyone other than her testimony that comes with a convoy of credibility problems.

I'm hoping in a desperate effort to save her self she names names and gives up any and all evidence she might actually have. I wouldn't put it past her or Epstein to have secretly filmed everyone they knew banging underage girls. Epstein knew a bit about that shit and her being inner circle I'm sure she had access to everything.

And then once having done that, I hope she still gets a big deal sentence of which she will actually do half and then I hope that a month before she is due to be released she is broomstick raped and beaten to death by all the jealous bitches doing time who realize she won't make good on any "I'll hook you up once I get out" promises and their unwillingness to let her go back to her "good living on the outside."

That's what I'm hoping for.

Weren't the F-B-I all over PEDO island? What happened to all of that evidence and where are the indictments? Oh, I forgot, it is the F-B-I.

You don't honestly think Epstien made all of his money legitimately do you? Someone has evidence of something and it is likely tied to how he made his Millions.

glocktogo
07-09-20, 15:32
Yea but the Reddit and 4chan autists are surprisingly resourceful at times. Impressively so even.

Yeah, but all the autists are banned from r/News r/WorldNews and r/Politics. Not to mention rWeekendGunnit is no more... :(

Life's a Hillary
07-09-20, 16:15

I don’t even read news or politics based subs except for something like political compass memes, which seems to be pretty fair to making fun of everyone. Reddit is a pretty useful place when you focus on some of the smaller subreddits, the main subs are cancer though. The people who uncovered this really went deep though and if it’s true it would be pretty insane. Even if world news is stage IV rectal cancer it is pretty influential to a lot of people and someone like Maxwell controlling that narrative would be beyond crazy.

Grand58742
07-09-20, 16:20
https://www.foxnews.com/us/epstein-ghislaine-maxwell-paper-attire-heightened-security-ny-prison-suicide-concerns

Wearing a paper outfit?

Can Hillary be banned from buying match books and gasoline?

Vic79
07-09-20, 16:55
Just setting the stage, nothing to see here.

Business_Casual
07-09-20, 18:33
Weren't the F-B-I all over PEDO island? What happened to all of that evidence and where are the indictments? Oh, I forgot, it is the F-B-I.

You don't honestly think Epstien made all of his money legitimately do you? Someone has evidence of something and it is likely tied to how he made his Millions.

I don’t believe he had a dime. It was all Mossad/SIS/CIA money in some fashion.

grizzlyblake
07-09-20, 19:52
They have her in a cell with a cell mate. You serious Clark?

Diamondback
07-09-20, 19:55
They have her in a cell with a cell mate. You serious Clark?

Start watching Cellie's family's finances...

john armond
07-09-20, 20:15
If she’s wearing a paper smock and on suicide watch, there should not be anyone else in the cell with her. She would be under 24 hours visual supervision from an adjoining room under full view at all times. If she’s on suicide watch AND has a cellie...that’s not how any of this works!

jpmuscle
07-09-20, 20:23
To add it’d be an empty room with just a mattress and foam take out container meal packs for meals.

Although I did see a paper shank made from a milk carton once.

john armond
07-09-20, 20:27
Paper Foldable spoons now too. No plastic anything. No milk cartons. If she Arkancides herself...

HKGuns
07-09-20, 20:32
"inside a New York City jail" - Well there is your first problem.

flenna
07-09-20, 20:41
Paper Foldable spoons now too. No plastic anything. No milk cartons. If she Arkancides herself...

She'll be the first person to ever hang themselves with toilet paper.

john armond
07-09-20, 20:56
She'll be the first person to ever hang themselves with toilet paper.

That would really be a feat with the MRE TP.

hotrodder636
07-09-20, 21:12
What makes you think that vice him just embezzling millions from Les Werner?

I listened to a podcast series on JE. There are still HUGE gaps and holes as to how he really became rich and powerful and something just seems off...maybe what you say actually makes more sense.

I don’t believe he had a dime. It was all Mossad/SIS/CIA money in some fashion.

Business_Casual
07-10-20, 05:59
Eric Weistein, I believe, pointed out that he had a lifestyle that was an order of magnitude higher than his wealth. He argued that the jet, the island and all of the several estates, not to mention the largest private residence in Manhattan was way out of proportion with a sub-billionaire. He was in the $600M range but living as if he was in the $13-19B range. See the disconnect?

pag23
07-10-20, 06:27
I believe she will commit "suicide" by the end of the month..lol. Or die of "natural" causes

Business_Casual
07-11-20, 14:49
https://youtu.be/84zJ9ahJ-qU

Here’s the referenced interview.

SteyrAUG
07-11-20, 19:08

It's pretty well documented how Epstein came to power and yeah, he scammed everyone all along the way and sadly got away with it even when evidence came to light.

hotrodder636
07-11-20, 19:19
Yeah, I had hear the 600M range but not the living like a 12-19B range. Big disconnect that being true.
Eric Weistein, I believe, pointed out that he had a lifestyle that was an order of magnitude higher than his wealth. He argued that the jet, the island and all of the several estates, not to mention the largest private residence in Manhattan was way out of proportion with a sub-billionaire. He was in the $600M range but living as if he was in the $13-19B range. See the disconnect?

jsbhike
07-12-20, 06:51
https://youtu.be/MwE0P1UYPm0

HMM
07-12-20, 06:59
They should all burn in hell if they knew and did nothing...

SteyrAUG
07-12-20, 21:10

There is knowing in the sense that you had evidence and could prove it and there is knowing where everyone strongly suspects. Even the people who actually saw something, it's hard to prove and when the person in question is so well connected they can destroy you and your family I can see why so many did nothing even though they had their suspicions or more.

Epstein was being investigated for the last 20 years or so, most people simply hoped that those investigations would work out. Not trying to dismiss your point, it's a good one, but unless they were active participants they don't even come close to being as guilty as those involved.

WillBrink
07-13-20, 09:55

Like Wienstien in Hollywood, one of the worst kept "secrets" around. Knowing and proving are two very different things against power players with a long list of power players involved. Meanwhile, he donated lots of $ and gave the rich a place to play, so there was no real motivation to stop him among either group who was his pal or his detractor.

yoni
07-13-20, 10:13
It seems all the elites knew about Wienstein and Epstein, and they didn't care. Why didn't they care because the women or the children were not their social equals.

The truth of the matter is this was the way it was in the USSR,Cuba, probably how it is in China and 100% how it will be across the board if the marxist win. Your sons and daughters will be fair game for the members of the party to pleasure themselves with regardless of the age of your child.

The fact that the American people haven't identified how evil the elites are and wiped them out in mass, in a mass uprising is beyond me.

AKDoug
07-13-20, 10:39
The fact that the American people haven't identified how evil the elites are and wiped them out in mass, in a mass uprising is beyond me. Perhaps it's because don't identify with communist tactics? Just because someone's a billionaire I don't automatically assume they are bad people. It's pretty tough to draw the line at who's an elite and who is not.

Alex V
07-13-20, 10:49
So who's following the Wayfair stuff? It's an interesting rabbit hole...

flenna
07-13-20, 10:53
Perhaps it's because don't identify with communist tactics? Just because someone's a billionaire I don't automatically assume they are bad people. It's pretty tough to draw the line at who's an elite and who is not.

Well according to the ComDems and their Brown Shirts anyone with fair skin and a job is an “elite” that needs wiped out.

WillBrink
07-13-20, 10:55
So who's following the Wayfair stuff? It's an interesting rabbit hole...

It's a very strange story all around. I don't tend to believe they were selling children and wonder if it was not some Chinese or Russian psy ops thing. Pretty crafty if so.

jpmuscle
07-13-20, 11:05
It seems all the elites knew about Wienstein and Epstein, and they didn't care. Why didn't they care because the women or the children were not their social equals.

The truth of the matter is this was the way it was in the USSR,Cuba, probably how it is in China and 100% how it will be across the board if the marxist win. Your sons and daughters will be fair game for the members of the party to pleasure themselves with regardless of the age of your child.

The fact that the American people haven't identified how evil the elites are and wiped them out in mass, in a mass uprising is beyond me.

Maybe it has something to with the #jewishprivilege thing that’s been trending on Twitter the last week. Seems like a pretty exclusive club.

Grand58742
07-13-20, 11:26
It's a very strange story all around. I don't tend to believe they were selling children and wonder if it was not some Chinese or Russian psy ops thing. Pretty crafty if so.

The naming of the "articles" is what's getting everyone's dander up.

WillBrink
07-13-20, 11:34

That and the price of the items, and it is strange I have to admit, but far from proof of anything.

yoni
07-13-20, 11:42
Maybe it has something to with the #jewishprivilege thing that’s been trending on Twitter the last week. Seems like a pretty exclusive club.

Are there so called Jews, involved in some disgusting things as part of the so called elites. Of course but for every so called Jew like the 2 @$$holes named in this thread, we can name a whole bunch of non Jews that are part of that world.

I don't know what Jewishprivlege is, other than more BS from the marxist left.

I do know if someone said to my face Jew privilege the end result would be 1 of us in hospital and 1 in jail. No never mind the police stopped working so I have no reason not to respond.

I spent 5 minutes looking at my so called privilege on line. The bottom line is those that push the lie that 6 million Jews were not murdered by the Nazis and is made up by the zionist. So the fact that Jews have pushed back with laws against spreading lies about the holocaust is Jewish privilege.

But these moral bankrupt idiots, are so damn stupid they are pushing a poster that shows Jews in Auschwitz on the top and Arabs in gaza on the bottom.

So to hell with these people, they also are so stupid, as not to understand what true Jewish Privilege is.

Grand58742
07-13-20, 11:55
That and the price of the items, and it is strange I have to admit, but far from proof of anything.

Everything is okay, Snopes said it was false.

elephant
07-13-20, 14:14

whew......Well, I'm glad that's settled then.

Life's a Hillary
07-13-20, 14:32

I’ve been doing a little reading on it and some sellers will jack up the price to something absurd when they run out of stock or whatever but don’t want the product to be pulled as apparently that’s a hassle. There are likely many sellers working through Wayfair given the nature of their business so there might be something to it.

You could put literally any name in a database of missing kids and probably get a hit so I’m thinking this is more likely all smoke and no fire.

Interestingly enough, the power mod on Reddit suspected of being Maxwell still has not posted since her arrest. As far as crazy conspiracies go I’m more inclined to believe that one.

Alex V
07-13-20, 14:58

Don't know it if was a Russian or Chinese psy-opp. Furthering the sex trafficking narrative won't help support the Dems, so what is the win for them? Just general chaos?

I don't think Wayfair is selling kids, I think pedos are using Wayfair, pretending to be third party sellers, to communicate with other pedos.

A lot of matches to missing kids...

True, but 18 months ago you would have said it's strange that a NY Billionaire had a private island where he diddled kits with Hollywood elites and politicians and here we are.

And very quickly too...

I’ve been doing a little reading on it and some sellers will jack up the price to something absurd when they run out of stock or whatever but don’t want the product to be pulled as apparently that’s a hassle. There are likely many sellers working through Wayfair given the nature of their business so there might be something to it.

You could put literally any name in a database of missing kids and probably get a hit so I’m thinking this is more likely all smoke and no fire.

Interestingly enough, the power mod on Reddit suspected of being Maxwell still has not posted since her arrest. As far as crazy conspiracies go I’m more inclined to believe that one.

Wayfair did pull all those products tho once this hit social media.

As for the kid data base, maybe, but notice how every single one hit. Do you really think its a 100% chance? A lot of those names weren't exactly Billy and Susie, Some of those kids names were pretty "unique"

I think the Redit poster theory and GM might have merit as well. It was the 8th most liked poster on Redit.

Notice how not a single Hollywood celebrity celebrated GM's arrest? Odd? No?

Grand58742
07-13-20, 15:13
Just FYI, my post about Snopes was heavily dosed with sarcasm.

Sometimes it doesn't translate onto message boards.

Life's a Hillary
07-13-20, 15:16
I don’t really see Wayfair pulling those products as evidence, they are probably just cleaning up things they never had to worry about before because they didn’t ever contemplate people would confuse a ridiculously expensive cabinet or pillow for human trafficking.

I just don’t see any evidence there that is slightly convincing and I’d expect Wayfair to react that way if totally innocent. That said, the most surprising thing about this to me is there are actually some ridiculously priced throw pillows out there. I know women are obsessed with throw pillows and all but spending four figures on one of those is insane.

jsbhike
07-13-20, 16:21
There is knowing in the sense that you had evidence and could prove it and there is knowing where everyone strongly suspects. Even the people who actually saw something, it's hard to prove and when the person in question is so well connected they can destroy you and your family I can see why so many did nothing even though they had their suspicions or more.

Epstein was being investigated for the last 20 years or so, most people simply hoped that those investigations would work out. Not trying to dismiss your point, it's a good one, but unless they were active participants they don't even come close to being as guilty as those involved.

That excuse might work for others, but not McCain. Like far too many legislators he was always looking to land people in the legal system despite the fact they hadn't done squat to attract his interest.

jsbhike
07-13-20, 16:25

The names are somewhat unusual and the missing kids with those names went missing in recent months.

rushca01
07-13-20, 18:27

It reminds of the Netflix series “altered carbon”, season one the “elites” also called “meths” (because they live forever) basically do whatever they want to the lower class citizens including a full on “sex/murder palace” to play out your deepest desires including “real deathing” someone. It’s a bit confusing if you haven’t watched the show but same concept.

JoshNC
07-13-20, 19:06

Uh...what?

Averageman
07-13-20, 19:47

I just watched the news and I believe the FBI are trying hard to cover-up exactly when they took G. Maxwell in to custody. They were trying to explain how she could use her cell phone and not get apprehended earlier.
Thee story they are trying to spoon feed the public is she couldn't be tracked or traced because, Hold on to your seats, "She wrapped her cell phone in aluminium foil whenever she was on the move."
WTF?? really? So all of those guys we caught or bombed in the Middle East by tracking cell phones didn't know about this trick?
The longer this goes on, the less likely that I believe anyone will be prosecuted including Maxwell.

I firmly believe a lot of this stuff is connected in a rather odd way, I'm not sure about how much of a conspiracy it is yet, but..
I do know that money and power will get you anything you want.

Business_Casual
07-14-20, 05:33
I just watched the news and I believe the FBI are trying hard to cover-up exactly when they took G. Maxwell in to custody. They were trying to explain how she could use her cell phone and not get apprehended earlier.
Thee story they are trying to spoon feed the public is she couldn't be tracked or traced because, Hold on to your seats, "She wrapped her cell phone in aluminium foil whenever she was on the move."
WTF?? really? So all of those guys we caught or bombed in the Middle East by tracking cell phones didn't know about this trick?
The longer this goes on, the less likely that I believe anyone will be prosecuted including Maxwell.

I firmly believe a lot of this stuff is connected in a rather odd way, I'm not sure about how much of a conspiracy it is yet, but..
I do know that money and power will get you anything you want.

Would we charge a Mossad agent/handler? How would that trial go - would there be discovery? Would the NSA and other agencies take the stand?

VARIABLE9
07-14-20, 07:26
You know about the Yandex search results right? SRC + country + sku
Tom Hanks can probably explain it.

yoni
07-14-20, 08:18
Would we charge a Mossad agent/handler? How would that trial go - would there be discovery? Would the NSA and other agencies take the stand?

I can promise you she had zero relationship with the Mossad. Nobody who was connected with any Israeli intelligence agency in any manor would wrap their cell phone in aluminum foil. That is just beyond stupid.

Straight Shooter
07-14-20, 08:33
I believe with all my heart not ONE person will ever see a jail cell because of her, not one.

Business_Casual
07-14-20, 09:32
I can promise you she had zero relationship with the Mossad. Nobody who was connected with any Israeli intelligence agency in any manor would wrap their cell phone in aluminum foil. That is just beyond stupid.

LOL, nice disinformation.

yoni
07-14-20, 09:49
LOL, nice disinformation.

Do you really think an agency that in a single night stole 50% of Irans nuclear secrets and is for the last 2 weeks or so has been blowing up a lot of different things in Iran connected with their nuclear program and basis of Revolutionary guard. Would have told a an asset wrap your cell phone in aluminum foil, for security from the FBI.

jpmuscle
07-14-20, 09:53

I’m sure whatever the outcome we’d continue to shovel billions at Israel annually regardless

Life's a Hillary
07-14-20, 10:08
Do you really think an agency that in a single night stole 50% of Irans nuclear secrets and is for the last 2 weeks or so has been blowing up a lot of different things in Iran connected with their nuclear program and basis of Revolutionary guard. Would have told a an asset wrap your cell phone in aluminum foil, for security from the FBI.

Do I think it’s possible the Mossad would want to have an asset with dirt on many high level politicians and wealthy people? Absolutely. Do I think you have any idea if Epstein or Maxwell were or were not Mossad assets? Nope. If you did have that knowledge I doubt you’d be posting it on the internet unless it was for disinformation but I doubt that’s the case as well.

Business_Casual
07-14-20, 10:34

Of course not with respect to the aluminum foil. No one wrapped their phone in foil. That’s disinformation.

Another possibility is she’s SIS and they want to throw suspicion onto Mossad away from them, considering the Prince Andrew interview, considering how it would look if they(SIS) were pimping under-agers.

yoni
07-14-20, 11:08
I’m sure whatever the outcome we’d continue to shovel billions at Israel annually regardless

I wish it wasn't so.

yoni
07-14-20, 11:11
Do I think it’s possible the Mossad would want to have an asset with dirt on many high level politicians and wealthy people? Absolutely. Do I think you have any idea if Epstein or Maxwell were or were not Mossad assets? Nope. If you did have that knowledge I doubt you’d be posting it on the internet unless it was for disinformation but I doubt that’s the case as well.

First of all every intelligence agency in the world would love to have the video's of the most powerful people in the world having sex with little girls.

But Israel would not need to run these two scum in order to get the videos, cyber would be the way to get it without the possibility of any blow back.

yoni
07-14-20, 11:17
After the Pollard affair, Israel is very risk adverse when it comes to the USA. So the chance of these 2 scum being assets that were being run is non existent.

Business_Casual
07-14-20, 12:57
After the Pollard affair, Israel is very risk adverse when it comes to the USA. So the chance of these 2 scum being assets that were being run is non existent.

Again disinformation. You might want to stop, everyone knows this isn’t true.

yoni
07-14-20, 13:04
Again disinformation. You might want to stop, everyone knows this isn’t true.

Everyone that gets their information from either the far left or neo nazi web pages.

jpmuscle
07-14-20, 13:04

Risk averse so as to not upset the money train maybe

yoni
07-14-20, 13:19
Risk averse so as to not upset the money train maybe

We are on the same page, I don't want Israel to get any aid from the USA. But free money is like crack, it is addictive.

After the war in 1973, Israel needed help in new planes and money, but was true then is not true now.

The truth of American aid to Israel, is it is corporate welfare for American military industrial complex since most of the money must be spent on American toys.

Israel stopped our own fighter jet project based on American pressure, I know one of the pilots that was in the test project for the Lavi. I asked him how it compared to the F16. He said like a VW Beetle (F16) to a Ferrari (Lavi).

Voodoochild
07-14-20, 14:05
Either take your disputes to PM or stay out of this thread. This isn't about Israel it's about a lady that was in cahoots with a sexual predator and trafficker. Everyone got it? Keep on topic or keep out

SeriousStudent
07-14-20, 14:07
Everyone that gets their information from either the far left or neo nazi web pages.

Let's hold off calling people who disagree with you a Nazi, shall we?

Averageman
07-14-20, 14:43
We are on the same page, I don't want Israel to get any aid from the USA. But free money is like crack, it is addictive.

After the war in 1973, Israel needed help in new planes and money, but was true then is not true now.

The truth of American aid to Israel, is it is corporate welfare for American military industrial complex since most of the money must be spent on American toys.

Israel stopped our own fighter jet project based on American pressure, I know one of the pilots that was in the test project for the Lavi. I asked him how it compared to the F16. He said like a VW Beetle (F16) to a Ferrari (Lavi).

I know this to be true.
I remember getting a briefing on 105mm Tank ammunition. I'm not sure how much ammunition for Tanks we gave Israel, but I'm pretty sure it was thousands and thousands of rounds.
We hadn't perfected the Sabot round to it pinnacle, but it was field tested by Israeli Tankers at a time when the Cold War could have gone Hot inside of any hour the Russians Chose.

yoni
07-14-20, 21:24
Let's hold off calling people who disagree with you a Nazi, shall we?

I didn't call any one a nazi. I only stated the truth about where such rubbish is found on the web.

Business_Casual
07-15-20, 09:17
Denied bail and the trial is in 2021. Maybe someone is hoping Biden gets elected and this all disappears.

hotrodder636
07-15-20, 10:31
I have listened to and read a lot about the JE/GM story as there just always seems to be something missing, gaps in the stories. Until this thread, I hadn’t even seen/read/heard about the theories that they were agents/assets of spy organizations. New rabbit hole.

fred
07-16-20, 03:16
Denied bail and the trial is in 2021. Maybe someone is hoping Biden gets elected and this all disappears.

I'm starting to think the election won't mean anything, either way... Nothing will happen to anyone "of consequence," no one important will go to jail, and the powerful will continue to act as if nobody can touch them.

Still working/hoping for the best, but damn, what expansive, organized darkness. Little to no justice, in this life.

Averageman
07-16-20, 05:07
I have listened to and read a lot about the JE/GM story as there just always seems to be something missing, gaps in the stories. Until this thread, I hadn’t even seen/read/heard about the theories that they were agents/assets of spy organizations. New rabbit hole.

Arafat used to fly to Spain to play with young boys.
None of that ever made a difference on the World Leadership's stage. As hideous as he was, he was welcomed.
Elites could care less.

Business_Casual
07-16-20, 05:58
I'm starting to think the election won't mean anything, either way... Nothing will happen to anyone "of consequence," no one important will go to jail, and the powerful will continue to act as if nobody can touch them.

Still working/hoping for the best, but damn, what expansive, organized darkness. Little to no justice, in this life.

Sign up to be a Poll watcher and make sure there are no shenanigans in your precinct. Vote. Support candidates that support natural rights. Pray. That’s as much as we can do.

jsbhike
07-16-20, 07:14
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Tann

Not much about this is really new and I have doubts about someone connected dying when they are somewhere in the midst of appearing to be officially punished for their crimes.

yoni
07-16-20, 15:58
Arafat used to fly to Spain to play with young boys.
None of that ever made a difference on the World Leadership's stage. As hideous as he was, he was welcomed.
Elites could care less.

When he was at the end locked up in Mukata his headquarters, we used to have to watch his german boy toys sun themselves naked.

In a book by the former head of the Romanian KGB, he gives details of Arafat and his body guards.

Something about the elites pushes them to nasty behavior.

Alex V
07-16-20, 17:57

When you have everything you want, the things you want get more and more extreme and effed up.

Business_Casual
07-16-20, 19:07
When you have everything you want, the things you want get more and more extreme and effed up.

My theory is that the people who have the personality traits that enable them to do certain jobs - president, CEO, top-tier sports - also tend to correlate with varying degrees of psychopathy and sociopathic tendencies. Outsized egos, confirmation bias, all would point one down similar paths. Dr. Pieczenik explores these themes often.

In other words, some of them are just nuts.

Diamondback
07-16-20, 19:13
My theory is that the people who have the personality traits that enable them to do certain jobs - president, CEO, top-tier sports - also tend to correlate with varying degrees of psychopathy and sociopathic tendencies. Outsized egos, confirmation bias, all would point one down similar paths. Dr. Pieczenik explores these themes often.

Same was true of early fighter pilots... Frank Luke would today be considered a psychopath, the Red Baron probably somewhere in that area too.

SteyrAUG
07-16-20, 23:48

After a certain point when you amass enough money or power people stop telling you "no."

If Michael Jackson made 40,000 a year and told his friends and co workers he was going to have a slumber party with a bunch of 12 year old kids many people would have said "Mike...that's a really bad idea."

And when Michael Jackson explained that he missed his own childhood so he just wanted to have a harmless sleepover with some 12 year old kids, people would have said "Mike...I understand...but that's still a really bad idea."

More importantly, the parents of those 12 year old kids who got invited to Michael Jacksons sleepover would have told their kids "Sorry, can't go....it's a bad idea."

But if you give Michael Jackson 10 million dollars, everyone thinks the sleepover is a wonderful idea and they send their kids over to Mike's house because honestly what could go wrong?

Also, money and power allow people to become more of their "true self" because they are accountable to fewer and fewer people and if they have a truly dark aspect of their nature...it will come out because suddenly NOTHING you do is wrong. If you start doing heroin in front of lifelong friends, they won't tell you it's wrong...they will tell you to "be careful because we don't want anything bad to happen to you."

Regular folks, there are lines that we knowingly cross with consequences.

This might get me arrested.
This might get me fired.
This might make my family abandon me.
This might make my friends walk away.

So if we still value any of those things, we weigh actions against possible consequences. The only other thing that frees a persons true nature is having nothing and nothing to lose.

SteyrAUG
07-16-20, 23:55

Probably also what to do with an Apex Predator in modern society. What everyone calls a sociopath or a psychopath are qualities that allowed a species to become the dominant predator on the planet. We didn't displace wolves, lions and bears by being exceptionally civilized. The fact that our species developed "civilization" at all is in some respects surprising and in many ways works against what allows us to be the dominant predator on the planet. And you simply can't turn that OFF because somebody decided we are gonna have rules and law and order.

Now some can simply redeploy that predatory mindset to other things like politics, business or whatever but they are essentially still mastering an environment and everything in it. Sometimes it works out and the right person is in the right position of power and other times it's a disaster and everyone pays the price.

Today we often try and attain the ability to be a civilized predator but for many people that is way beyond their personal capacity.

SteyrAUG
07-17-20, 00:04

Not always. I know people with more money than you could begin to understand who actually prefer old pick up trucks because they are "fun" and a in a relationship with some thirty something "Mom with a kid" because the woman genuinely loves them and they love that kid. They could have a dozen Italian super models if they wished, but that doesn't have any real meaning for them.

The fact that they have everything they need in terms of security and finances allows them to try and live a life that "means something." They look around at their friends whose lives are just clothes, cars, clubs and a new shiny girlfriend each month and see that their life is actually almost meaningless because they don't care about anything really and they try and avoid all of that.

I've went watch shopping with a a friend who could literally buy every single watch in the place and not feel the impact on his wallet and every time he saw a Rolex with a diamond face or bezel he went "ugh...I couldn't wear that." He ended up buying a pre owned blue face Submariner because "he liked the look" and it would make a great dive watch and an Omega Speedmaster because it has a great movement even though it was one of the most nondescript looking watches in the entire case.

Again, money and power free you up to be who you really are and sometimes that can be pretty scary, but also good people simply have more time to figure out their actual values.