PDA

View Full Version : Paper Dragon? Fake Chinese Gold issues.

Averageman
07-02-20, 10:57
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7KgASXX3J4

This could be very devastating.

Business_Casual
07-02-20, 12:40
Enron-style collapse of their equities on world exchanges in 3,2,1...

yoni
07-02-20, 12:48
The people involved are going to get hammered. Cheat the system in China and you will pay.

But gold will be still in high demand

Averageman
07-02-20, 12:53
The people involved are going to get hammered. Cheat the system in China and you will pay.

But gold will be still in high demand

Looking around at this, I'm not convinced it wasn't State sponsored.

The_War_Wagon
07-02-20, 13:10
That's ONLY a scandal, if you're a stockmarket hanger-on, or into paper ETF's. ANY reputable coin shop has known this since the late '90's. It's one of the FIRST things my local coin shop warned me about, when I started shopping there in 2006. They're even faking Morgan dollars! Since that's a LOTTA effort, for minimal return, the fakery factory MUST be huge.

OH58D
07-02-20, 13:24
That's ONLY a scandal, if you're a stockmarket hanger-on, or into paper ETF's. ANY reputable coin shop has known this since the late '90's. It's one of the FIRST things my local coin shop warned me about, when I started shopping there in 2006. They're even faking Morgan dollars! Since that's a LOTTA effort, for minimal return, the fakery factory MUST be huge.
That's why you buy gold and silver from US domestic minting outfits with verifiable addresses.

Business_Casual
07-02-20, 17:45
That's why you buy gold and silver from US domestic minting outfits with verifiable addresses.

Dude, your gold and silver has four hooves or is trickling into a stock tank! :D

Buncheong
07-03-20, 13:33
China has a rampant counterfeit PM issue, been that way for 20+ years. They do absolutely nothing about it. Ever.

Another reason why Gold Pandas are easy to buy but tough to sell in the USA - confidence factor = 0

Evel Baldgui
07-06-20, 17:10
Anything with "CHINA" I automatically regard as fraudulent. Phuck China.

soulezoo
07-06-20, 17:51
We'll see I guess. I'm not holding my breath.
Still waiting for all those indictments by Bill Barr and Epstein didn't hang himself.