PDA

View Full Version : ADM mount for Aimpoint Comp M4 installation question

BMMC
11-26-08, 21:53
I'm trying to mount the ADM mount, I have both the co-witness and SOCOM risers, but the stock screws bottom out in the M4 long before they tighten in the riser.

The stock screws are 14mm long but the holes are only 6mm deep. The riser depth where the screw mounts is only like .5mm

Was I supposed to get shorter screws with the mount? Does anyone know the thread size? Maybe I'll hit the local machine supply.

I called ADM and they said they'd send shorter screws with the SOCOM riser but nada.

Thanks,
Mike

C4IGrant
11-27-08, 09:10
I'm trying to mount the ADM mount, I have both the co-witness and SOCOM risers, but the stock screws bottom out in the M4 long before they tighten in the riser.

The stock screws are 14mm long but the holes are only 6mm deep. The riser depth where the screw mounts is only like .5mm

Was I supposed to get shorter screws with the mount? Does anyone know the thread size? Maybe I'll hit the local machine supply.

I called ADM and they said they'd send shorter screws with the SOCOM riser but nada.

Thanks,
Mike
Interesting. You must have gotten som bad screws. They have their own forum on here. Drop them a line.

C4