PDA

View Full Version : Left Handed Selector / safety?

Jon G23
11-09-06, 21:27
I bought an ambi-selector for my little build project, but now I am wondering... does anyone make a Left handed selector, NOT an ambi one?

The reason I would like to get a LH selector only is because with the ambi selector, when I hold the gun and flip the selector to "fire", the RH selector rubs against my thumb and is not that comfortable. OK OK.. maybe no terrible deal.. but you right handed guys don't have to deal with it!

So... anyone ever seen such a critter? I think I could maybe just dremel/grind the RH selector off and it should be fine too...

Thoughts?

Robb Jensen
11-09-06, 22:34
JP makes one that you can install either way (doesn't look stock USGI type) but works well. I think it was Oly Arms that used to make a USGI looking one that was milled to work on either side. I had one but gave it to a lefty friend of mine.

Jon G23
11-10-06, 10:16
JP makes one that you can install either way (doesn't look stock USGI type) but works well. I think it was Oly Arms that used to make a USGI looking one that was milled to work on either side. I had one but gave it to a lefty friend of mine.

Thanks! I'll see if I can locate one of these!