PDA

View Full Version : Building a Contingency Plan with Mike Glover (Field Craft Survival)

Rogue556
07-11-20, 00:53
Well, we already have a thread on what will happen if we lose and end up in a new age of darkness, but that's a little to pessimistic for me. So on the flip side, building a contingency plan for the day the inevitable occurs seems like good insurance.

Mike Glover of Field Craft Survival released a video on what we should be looking to do going forward to build a solid contingency plan going into the 2020 election. There is a bit of rambling, but over all I agree with his sentiments and I think it may be a good starting point.

https://youtu.be/NpuZAylcuno

For those that are interested in such things, and those with experience in these areas of expertise; What do you think?

I'm not LEO, Mil, and have no background in intel or armed conflict so my spectrum of knowledge on the subject matter is bleak at best.

Opinions?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

elephant
07-11-20, 03:40
Dude, im hoping DJT is reelected, if he is not, its going to get bad.

BrigandTwoFour
07-11-20, 07:59
Dude, im hoping DJT is reelected, if he is not, its going to get bad.

It's going to be bad either way. If he loses, then I fully expect the left to take revenge on everyone else as punishment for derailing their plans for four years. If he wins, they'll escalate even further with the "resistance" movement.

flenna
07-11-20, 08:00
It's going to be bad either way. If he loses, then I fully expect the left to take revenge on everyone else as punishment for derailing their plans for four years. If he wins, they'll escalate even further with the "resistance" movement.

^^^This is what I see happening.

chuckman
07-11-20, 08:10
I PACE plan everything. Everything. Ask my family, they get so sick of my primary, alternate, contingency, an emergency plans. They know I have back-ups to back-ups.

No matter what happens, even if I get caught by surprise, my lag time for processing information to making a decision and moving forward with a plan of action is incredibly shortened.

ABNAK
07-11-20, 09:05
My buddy and I were talking last week and we agreed that if Biden wins we need to begin planning for a dispersal of things, a "disappearance" if you will of important items. He is retired SF so has just a little knowledge on the subject I can safely assume. ;)

Belmont31R
07-12-20, 03:45
I already sent him in a DM a couple of days ago volunteering.

prepare
07-12-20, 06:35
Its about time...

titsonritz
07-13-20, 14:22
I'm signed up for a class with Mike in a few weeks, really looking forward to it.

flenna
07-13-20, 14:33
Mike’s podcasts are great, I make it a point to listen every time he puts out a new one. This is one of his latest and very pertinent to today’s environment.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/fieldcraft-survival/id1187664795?i=1000482284579

Honu
07-14-20, 23:25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLbbyf349Is

Bubba FAL
07-16-20, 08:27
Maybe it was poorly worded, but you should be planning now for the possibility of a Biden win, not waiting for the election results to begin planning.

k9barco
07-16-20, 11:44
^^^^^^^ what bubba said!

Rogue556
07-16-20, 12:48
Maybe it was poorly worded, but you should be planning now for the possibility of a Biden win, not waiting for the election results to begin planning.Agreed.

I've been planning and networking with like minded individuals since well before the 2016 election.

It's really not a question of if, but when this all goes up in flames. I'm of the belief that Trumps reelection, or lack thereof, will have little change on what's coming.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Belmont31R
07-17-20, 15:12
Maybe it was poorly worded, but you should be planning now for the possibility of a Biden win, not waiting for the election results to begin planning.

He put out a new video on IG about wanting this done by the election because he thinks SHTF on election night.

He's not sitting around and waiting to see if Trump wins. Either way can easily go bad. Trump wins = protests/riots/terrorism. Biden wins = they're emboldened and know in a few months they'll have Federal charges get dropped and they'll have freedom to burn the country down.

boomer223
07-24-20, 10:34
nd...