PDA

View Full Version : Aurora Co., Police Dept. Held Hostage 7 Hours, Nearly Roasted

Esq.
07-14-20, 17:01
What the actual F? Call the police? Why? They can't even protect themselves!!!

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/police-in-aurora-were-locked-inside-their-own-precinct-by-rioters-peaceful-protests-right/

ABNAK
07-14-20, 17:42
Well to be fair they aren't allowed to just open fire. That would obviously fix that clusterfvck real quick.

WickedWillis
07-14-20, 17:44
Well to be fair they aren't allowed to just open fire. That would obviously fix that clusterfvck real quick.

Exactly, that would be frowned upon.

lowprone
07-14-20, 18:04
Gonna happen sooner or later, seeing a comrade get his head vaporized can lead all but the true believers to reassess their situation.

SteyrAUG
07-14-20, 18:05
If you are prevented from leaving or otherwise confined, there is NOTHING peaceful about that protest. There were NO peaceful protestors that day if anyone was doing that kind of thing.

That is ironically unlawful detainment, unlawful imprisonment and probably hostage taking / kidnapping. The group was comprised of actual criminals and their accomplices. Too bad the cops didn't have to zip one of them, then the rest could all be charged with murder as they were part of the crime that resulted in murder.

Esq.
07-14-20, 18:06

I would think there are a few options before gun runs with an Apache....To be fair, it all worked out, but i would consider it a serious escalation....locking people in with flammables as part of the mob....One match away from big casualties....

TomMcC
07-14-20, 18:09
I wonder what would have happen if an officer had a heart attack or other medical situation? Next...will they use the gasoline? The whole thing was kind of pathetic.

jpmuscle
07-14-20, 18:09
Would be way easy enough to articulate a justification for lethal force on this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Esq.
07-14-20, 18:11
I wonder what would have happen if an officer had a heart attack or other medical situation? Next...will they use the gasoline? The whole thing was kind of pathetic.

I would count on it. Trial run, inaction feeds the "We can do whatever we want" narrative....

Esq.
07-14-20, 18:12
Would be way easy enough to articulate a justification for lethal force on this one

You might think....I know in Texas, Arson is automatic authorization for lethal force-for Civilians.

jpmuscle
07-14-20, 18:17
I would count on it. Trial run, inaction feeds the "We can do whatever we want" narrative....

This 100%, placating in contrast to quick decisive and overwhelming action, only further emboldens and invites more subterfuge.

TomMcC
07-14-20, 18:18

The inaction on the part of the police, no doubt was seen as a sign of weakness. But hey, they just wanted the crowd to exercise the 1st. I always exercise my 1st with full cans of gasoline at hand...it's right there in the Constitution!!!

Esq.
07-14-20, 18:29
To me, the scary part about it is that the fuel is easy to explain---they've burned several precincts already.

The escalation, is trapping the officers imside--with fuel on hand...One thing to run them off and burn a building, something else here. The door chains were not an afterthought....

Thats a message being sent...

jsbhike
07-14-20, 18:31

Richard “Gary” Black Jr. would likely disagree with you on that one.

gaijin
07-14-20, 18:32
Arson is also justified use of deadly force in KS.

What a shitshow. Turn the dogs loose.

SteyrAUG
07-14-20, 18:33

One of the family members of the officers involved should have called 9-11 immediately with a suspicious person / prowler call or similar. That should be SOP to everyone in the building.

SteyrAUG
07-14-20, 18:34
To me, the scary part about it is that the fuel is easy to explain---they've burned several precincts already.

The escalation, is trapping the officers imside--with fuel on hand...One thing to run them off and burn a building, something else here. The door chains were not an afterthought....

Thats a message being sent...

How many years have I been saying it here? Door chains were just a matter of time. Only gamers run into a building with a rifle and mags strapped on their body.

Esq.
07-14-20, 18:40
How many years have I been saying it here? Door chains were just a matter of time. Only gamers run into a building with a rifle and mags strapped on their body.

Yup. Im waiting for the first verified case of an officers family hit. That happens and we as a society have some interesting choices to make, part of which traditionally, most places, includes death squads/ civilian auxiliary militias.....

Honu
07-14-20, 18:41
Pathetic !

Cops should walk out and dox all the leaders and political idiots that are allowing this to happen in that city and then say we are taking a week off have fun !!! They wont be able to call us and I reckon they are very wealthy
Turn the tables on them cause you know they would be freaking out

Agree this is a test and they just found they can keep police locked up and at bay when if they ever choose and if they can do that to police YOU :) hahahahaha you are hosed
Since the other couple got their AR taken away for defending their home !

Reckon start taking photos identify these folks and then dox them swat them set them up in return

Game over man game over !
Even the little girl saying they mostly come at night is true :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY

SteyrAUG
07-14-20, 18:44
Yup. Im waiting for the first verified case of an officers family hit. That happens and we as a society have some interesting choices to make, part of which traditionally, most places, includes death squads/ civilian auxiliary militias.....

It seems CHAZ has emboldened idiots nationwide and people are being conditioned to "feel safe" doing things like chaining up a PD (which actually isn't that hard) and it's only a matter of time before somebody, somewhere takes the next step because they feel it is "open season" and they have popular support.

To all the LEOs in sleepy PDs nationwide, if you haven't thought about how you would get out of a building where the doors are chained and on fire, start thinking about it. Have a plan. It will happen to the "can't happen here" folks first.

Esq.
07-14-20, 18:58
It seems CHAZ has emboldened idiots nationwide and people are being conditioned to "feel safe" doing things like chaining up a PD (which actually isn't that hard) and it's only a matter of time before somebody, somewhere takes the next step because they feel it is "open season" and they have popular support.

To all the LEOs in sleepy PDs nationwide, if you haven't thought about how you would get out of a building where the doors are chained and on fire, start thinking about it. Have a plan. It will happen to the "can't happen here" folks first.

Had lunch today with three retired Green Berets. One served in Vietnam in the late 60s. One in Central America in the 80s. The last guy served in Afghanistan.

Each one of them was unequivocal, this is now an insurgency.

Grand58742
07-14-20, 19:22
Additional details:

https://kdvr.com/news/local/aurora-police-trapped-inside-district-1-for-nearly-7-hours-during-protests-last-friday/

APD said officers did not use force until force was used on them.

“They were starting to take the big mortar style type fireworks while they were trying to untie the gates so officers could come and go, they started throwing fireworks at them. Not only that, someone had a fire extinguisher, they were spraying our officers with a fire extinguisher. We didn’t use any force until they started doing it to us, that’s when we used 40 millimeter foam rounds, no pepper spray or tear gas or smoke,” Longshore said.

Officers say there were multiple groups participating.

“We kind of see it as an accomplishment they backed down, and we go home and replenish,” Some protestors told FOX31.

What's the old saying about give a mouse a cookie?

And I'm sorry, but if they start throwing those mortar style fireworks at me? Those tend to be a bit subjective as they can be small or large, but the big ones can cause all sorts of damage. It's not like they came prancing up waving sparklers and chanting kumbaya.

You reap what you sew. And the next time, they'll end up with dead cops.

flenna
07-14-20, 19:29
So room to "exercise their first amendment rights" includes kidnapping , false imprisonment and assault? Well, as long as the authorities keep justifying the criminals' actions they will continue until mass murder is achieved. And then the officers and politicians will wonder how it got to that.

Esq.
07-14-20, 19:32
Additional details:

https://kdvr.com/news/local/aurora-police-trapped-inside-district-1-for-nearly-7-hours-during-protests-last-friday/

What's the old saying about give a mouse a cookie?

And I'm sorry, but if they start throwing those mortar style fireworks at me? Those tend to be a bit subjective as they can be small or large, but the big ones can cause all sorts of damage. It's not like they came prancing up waving sparklers and chanting kumbaya.

You reap what you sew. And the next time, they'll end up with dead cops.

You were saying? This is local to me....there was video of the shell going off in the cruiser but i couldnt find it.....

https://abc7amarillo-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/abc7amarillo.com/amp/news/local/apd-investigating-assault-on-officer-during-july-4-celebration?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASDYAQE%3D#aoh=15947729931683&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fabc7amarillo.com%2Fnews%2Flocal%2Fapd-investigating-assault-on-officer-during-july-4-celebration

jpmuscle
07-14-20, 19:32
Fireworks are fireworks until you get something tossed at you that isn’t.

Nvm the fact that some fireworks absolutely can cause severe bodily injury or death. No different than getting a brick tossed at you and taking it to the dome. Absolutely deserving of a lethal force response.

Also Colorado stripped LE of qualified last week or the week before so expect an uptick in unabated violence.

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-14-20, 19:44
No fan of APD

https://www.denverpost.com/2016/12/30/bank-robbery-aurora-settlement-2012-mass-traffic-stop/

But that is crazy. You want dead cops, that is how you get dead cops. Watch, there won’t be any arrests out of this.

SteyrAUG
07-14-20, 20:49
Fireworks are fireworks until you get something tossed at you that isn’t.

Nvm the fact that some fireworks absolutely can cause severe bodily injury or death. No different than getting a brick tossed at you and taking it to the dome. Absolutely deserving of a lethal force response.

Also Colorado stripped LE of qualified last week or the week before so expect an uptick in unabated violence.

Fireworks are there to serve as cover in case activists start shooting firearms, they also function as a long range lighter for gasoline and they mask events as "celebratory."

If I were gonna take down a PD, that is a large part of how I would do it. Having a bunch of unarmed idiots nearby chanting "whatever" would give me cover too.

Esq.
07-14-20, 20:55
Fireworks are there to serve as cover in case activists start shooting firearms, they also function as a long range lighter for gasoline and they mask events as "celebratory."

If I were gonna take down a PD, that is a large part of how I would do it. Having a bunch of unarmed idiots nearby chanting "whatever" would give me cover too.

Further, IF the police take it as gunshots and begin shooting, Massacre of Innocent protesters...useful idiots....

Gee, its almost like there is a playbook for this or something.....

yoni
07-14-20, 21:15
I don't understand why they allowed themselves to be held for 7 hours?

Orders, sorry I would not follow those orders. I would leave that building, period. End of my career, so what.

I promise you ever single cop in that building, has now under gone a change and not for the good. They will either do nothing, or they will go over board in the future. They all had their balls cut off, in a psychological manor, so this would include any female officers.

The fact that Aurora didn't,have every single cop the next day call out with the blue flu, is just pathetic.

Jellybean
07-14-20, 21:21

Yep... this keeps going this way, eventually these folks will successfully toast a police station with a body count to match.
Then the next group of 'protesters' that gets froggy are going to get BTFO'd *hard* by the cops who are now done waiting to be assaulted/trapped/killed, with a body count to match.
And then it's on...it's going to be all-out street war Grand Theft Auto shit in the cities and towns cross country.
And there will be no-one left to back you and me Citizen Average, as all police power will be tied up playing Fallujah: USA DLC, and/or reluctant to respond to potential ambushes.
Who knows where we go after that, but I can guess. Like Esq. said, something about a playbook...
Well, maybe we can at least forget about speeding tickets for a while... :laugh:

jsbhike
07-14-20, 21:26

Orders, sorry I would not follow those orders. I would leave that building, period. End of my career, so what.

I promise you ever single cop in that building, has now under gone a change and not for the good. They will either do nothing, or they will go over board in the future. They all had their balls cut off, in a psychological manor, so this would include any female officers.

The fact that Aurora didn't,have every single cop the next day call out with the blue flu, is just pathetic.

Aurora PD has shot 2 home owners in recent years, killing 1 of them, for being inside their home armed. Interesting how a group that is an obvious threat gets treated versus someone not so much so.

T2C
07-14-20, 21:34
With proper leadership (not administrators) that situation should have lasted about 12 minutes. When the police are held hostage in their district headquarters, what will the leftists do to a lone law abiding taxpayer? When criminals are allowed to cross this line with a group of police, a lone taxpayer is doomed (PG Version).

Politicians have control over establishing policy and reaction to a situation like this. I am certain the senior police official in the district headquarters made contact with the mayor by telephone and was told to stand down. This horseshit needs to stop.

Diamondback
07-14-20, 21:38
I am certain the senior police official in the district headquarters made contact with the mayor by telephone and was told to stand down. This horseshit needs to stop.
That was his mistake, he shoulda called the local FBI office and reported a terrorist attack in progress.

T2C
07-14-20, 21:42
That was his mistake, he shoulda called the local FBI office and reported a terrorist attack in progress.

The FBI can't do dick about a situation like this. They could conduct a thorough investigation after the fact, which would take several months. The FBI is very good at conducting lengthy, technical, investigations, but rapid response to a situation like this is not their cup of tea.

Given the photos I've seen, 15 well trained officers with proper leadership could handily resolve the situation.

SomeOtherGuy
07-14-20, 22:00
The FBI can't do dick about a situation like this. They could conduct a thorough investigation after the fact, which would take several months. The FBI is very good at conducting lengthy, technical, investigations, but rapid response to a situation like this is not their cup of tea.

Seriously? Why do FBI HRT and FBI SWAT (whatever it may be called now) even exist if it's like that? And I would think Denver is a big enough city to have a field office with some of both.

T2C
07-14-20, 22:05
Seriously? Why do FBI HRT and FBI SWAT (whatever it may be called now) even exist if it's like that? And I would think Denver is a big enough city to have a field office with some of both.

It's not the job of the FBI to compensate for failed local leadership. If the city of Aurora fails to use available resources and fails to properly deploy and lead them, it's not the FBI's problem.

The proper chain of events would be as follows. 1) The city expends available resources to resolve the situation. 2) Available city resources cannot do enough to control the situation. 3) The township, parish or county is requested for assistance and insufficient resources are available to control the situation. 4) Assistance is requested from the state of Colorado. 5) State resources are insufficient to control the situation. 6) The governor of the state authorizes the activation of the Colorado State National Guard. 7) The National Guard is unable to gain control of the situation. 8) Federal assistance is requested.

The FBI is not responsible for the incompetence of local leadership.

jpmuscle
07-14-20, 22:18

To LARP mostly. But that’s really how those entities function

THCDDM4
07-14-20, 22:33
Shit is going full retard. WTF!?!?! Chaining the doors of the PD, hurling fireworks at LEO's, cans of gas at the ready, hostages, kidnapping..... and the statement is made that they didn't take action to stop these shenanigans- so they could freely " peacefully protest" and have their "1st amendment rights"...WTF?!?!?!

I feel like I am being dosed with LSD on a daily basis. Seriously, fvcking clown world just gets more bizarre each day.

So throwing incendiary devices at people is "peaceful protest" and chaining people up holding them against their will is a part of our 1st amendment rights?

There just aren't any words that I can muster to detail how thoroughly disgusted I am at what's going on out there and how fully retarded things are.

Shit, man, I thought it was twilight zone world ten years ago, this year is a whole nutha level of strange that just keeps getting worse and weirder.

Todd.K
07-14-20, 22:56
Seriously? Why do FBI HRT and FBI SWAT (whatever it may be called now) even exist if it's like that?

You want to send in the jokers that collectively can't remember if the ammo they use is brass or nickel plated when one of them gets trigger happy and shoots up a suspect's vehicle without justification?

SteyrAUG
07-14-20, 23:31

I remember when recruiting stations were targeted by terrorists and a bunch of civies, and sadly far too many LARPers, showed up as a protection detail.

Where were the citizens of Aurora? Did the city prevent people from coming to their rescue? Shelter in place is for unarmed school kids, that it's now a mandate for police departments under siege is disgusting.

teufelhund1918
07-15-20, 06:40

They... the police and LEO in general... are also being held as hostages to the justice system by politicians and activist judges who are siding with the Burn Loot Murder mob. Anyone who lifts a hand against the BLM mob will be dealt with. The BLM mob can do what ever they want... to include murdering children... without facing any consequences because they are being protected by politicians and activist judges. This country is getting turned on it's head.

Averageman
07-15-20, 06:50
The Biggest mistake was letting this BS find success in the first place.
The first time this went from "Peaceful Protest" to riot, cops should have been shoulder to shoulder in the streets firing less than lethal munitions in to the rioters.
That the Democratic Mayors Governors in Democratic States decided to be cuckolds isn't surprising to me, what appalls me is that no Conservative is willing to do so.

Esq.
07-15-20, 07:26
The Biggest mistake was letting this BS find success in the first place.
The first time this went from "Peaceful Protest" to riot, cops should have been shoulder to shoulder in the streets firing less than lethal munitions in to the rioters.
That the Democratic Mayors Governors in Democratic States decided to be cuckolds isn't surprising to me, what appalls me is that no Conservative is willing to do so.

They aren't cuckoolds at all. Nothing further from the truth. You dont think they are getting phone calls from people whose businesses are being destroyed etc.. from civic groups, "voters and taxpayers", from higher up politicians in their own state and nationally in some cases? They are. They are telling them to piss off!

They WANT TO DESTROY THIS COUNTRY!!! They are acting to do just that, through inaction. They aren't cuckold at all, they are doing exactly what they want to do. You have to understand this, these people aren't just "misguided" etc... THEY HATE YOU AND THEY WANT YOU AND YOURS DEAD!!!!

The_War_Wagon
07-15-20, 07:32
What the actual F? Call the police? Why? They can't even protect themselves!!!

I'd fire ALL of them, the mayor, city council, and the entire staff of city hall - right down to the janitors. Start over brand new - with new elections, OR...

DEMAND a refund of ALL local taxes for 2020. And EVERY municipal employee forfeits their 2020 income. IMMEDIATELY.

Athens, TN - August 1 - 2, 1946 showed us how to do it. :mad:

ChattanoogaPhil
07-15-20, 08:55
"7 hours" held hostage tells the story. Total disgrace.

The "Defund the Police" moment wants to replace armed LEOs with unarmed social workers. A social worker can be held hostage just as well, maybe even better. And I bet they'd be damn good at kneeling and washing feet.

Averageman
07-15-20, 09:02
They aren't cuckoolds at all. Nothing further from the truth. You dont think they are getting phone calls from people whose businesses are being destroyed etc.. from civic groups, "voters and taxpayers", from higher up politicians in their own state and nationally in some cases? They are. They are

I'm not seeing any violence being met with violence, or order being achieved very few arrests being made. A lot of good feelings candy being handed out for Votes, but I'm seeing nothing but Words, words words..

teufelhund1918
07-15-20, 09:11
Politicians remain silent over the violence that protesters are committing like what started this thread. They are complicit in their silence and inaction. There are tons of examples on uncalled for violence not just against LEO, but other people who disagree with the BLM movement. How many LEOs and average citizens have been killed or injured by these POSs? Now the politicians are up in arms because of this happened:

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/protests/protester-shot-in-the-head-at-portland-demonstration-video-shows/283-6896c33a-37c0-4a96-aaa8-446b408b6475

I hate to sound callous, but I have not sympathy for him or other protesters, violent or non violent. Especially after I read this:

https://crimethinc.com/2020/06/10/the-siege-of-the-third-precinct-in-minneapolis-an-account-and-analysis

They... the protesters... both violent and non violent... are all working hand in hand.

Whiskey_Bravo
07-15-20, 09:31
How in the world was the state police, a neighboring department, or the national guard not called in? A complete and total failure. They were extremely lucky that the place didn't burn to the ground with everyone in it.

Esq.
07-15-20, 09:54
I'm not seeing any violence being met with violence, or order being achieved very few arrests being made. A lot of good feelings candy being handed out for Votes, but I'm seeing nothing but Words, words words..

You ASSUME THEY WANT TO DO ANYTHING. THEY DO NOT. THEY SUPPORT THIS CRAP. THEY WANT TO BURN DOWN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY!!!!! THEY ARE GETTING EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT!

Do you not understand??? THEY DON'T WANT TO FIX ANYTHING!!!!

gunrunner505
07-15-20, 09:55
Arson, aggravated arson and kidnapping are all forcible felonies. All can be met with deadly force.

The left simply keeps doing everything they can get away with because no one stops them. I saw an article that said the left is playing chess while the right is playing checkers. This is untrue. The left is doing everything they can get away with and the right simply lacks the balls to do anything about it.

There comes a point where enough is enough. I fear we are rapidly closing in on that time.

rocsteady
07-15-20, 11:35
Keeps popping up, these people in "control" of the democratic run cities mostly are like the description of the joker character, "some people just want to see the world burn". In our case, they just want to see the country burn. No knowledge at all of what in God's name will be left after they "tear down the system" of course. These idiots, "protesters" and politicians alike, will be the first to complain when things just absolutely suck after they get what they think they want.

Grand58742
07-15-20, 11:44
Keeps popping up, these people in "control" of the democratic run cities mostly are like the description of the joker character, "some people just want to see the world burn". In our case, they just want to see the country burn. No knowledge at all of what in God's name will be left after they "tear down the system" of course. These idiots, "protesters" and politicians alike, will be the first to complain when things just absolutely suck after they get what they think they want.

I've said it before and will say it again...

The only reason many are allowing these things to go on is because it's staunch opposition to what Trump supports.

You are correct though, they have no idea how to control the hungry tiger once they "get" what they want.

john armond
07-15-20, 11:58

Kinda like the abolish the police protesters I watched in a vid a couple weeks back. They were throwing stuff at vehicles in traffic, when one of the drivers turned around and came out of his truck with some bladed weapon that looked like it belonged to a Klingon from Star Trek. As soon as he came at the "protesters" they could be heard on video shouting "CALL THE POLICE!!!!"

Esq.
07-15-20, 12:30
Kinda like the abolish the police protesters I watched in a vid a couple weeks back. They were throwing stuff at vehicles in traffic, when one of the drivers turned around and came out of his truck with some bladed weapon that looked like it belonged to a Klingon from Star Trek. As soon as he came at the "protesters" they could be heard on video shouting "CALL THE POLICE!!!!"

And THAT is why our side is wrong- you will see it here all the time.

We would see that as hypocritical, calling the police etc.....For them, ANYTHING that attacks their ENEMIES is ok, nothing is off the table etc.....as long as it furthers their goals of destroying this nation and traditional Americans.

Is burning civilians- women and children alive against "American Values"? I would say it is. But that is EXACTLY how we ended WWII in Japan. We looked at the numbers- 1 Million casualties to invade the Japanese mainland- after 4 years of war and said, "Huh, whatever it takes to win" and we dropped the bomb. Does that mean that forever after our society was evil etc....NO, we did what we had to do and as soon as we could get back to "our principles" we did. But you can't allow your principles to prevent you from SURVIVING TO HAVE THE LUXURY OF PRINCIPLES!!!!

jpmuscle
07-15-20, 12:51
Politicians remain silent over the violence that protesters are committing like what started this thread. They are complicit in their silence and inaction. There are tons of examples on uncalled for violence not just against LEO, but other people who disagree with the BLM movement. How many LEOs and average citizens have been killed or injured by these POSs? Now the politicians are up in arms because of this happened:

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/protests/protester-shot-in-the-head-at-portland-demonstration-video-shows/283-6896c33a-37c0-4a96-aaa8-446b408b6475

I hate to sound callous, but I have not sympathy for him or other protesters, violent or non violent. Especially after I read this:

https://crimethinc.com/2020/06/10/the-siege-of-the-third-precinct-in-minneapolis-an-account-and-analysis

They... the protesters... both violent and non violent... are all working hand in hand.

Because to speak out against is to be labeled a racist and folks are more scared of that than anything it seem.

gunrunner505
07-16-20, 07:39
Because to speak out against is to be labeled a racist and folks are more scared of that than anything it seem.

There is racism in America. Finding it is easy, you need look no further than your nearest Democrat. The DNC is the party of racism.

The people who play the race card, are the racists. Just saying....

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-16-20, 07:51
This really didn’t make the news here in Colorado. Wife and MIL, who read the paper and watch the local news hadn’t heard of it.

Grand58742
07-16-20, 07:52
This really didn’t make the news here in Colorado. Wife and MIL, who read the paper and watch the local news hadn’t heard of it.

Shocking, right?

Evel Baldgui
07-16-20, 08:14
I'm truly at a loss for words. First, I saw no mention of this on any national media outlet, or perhaps just missed it. How do LEO's allow themselves to be held hostage for any period of time within their own building? No other means to exit? Roof access? No other LE agency available to unlock the entrances ? Why were the 'protestors' even allowed to secure access to the building? It's mind boggling.
As a citizen, if I were trapped by antifa, blm, com-dem scumbags of choice, within an office building, restaurant, grocery store, venue whatever, I'd find a way to exit, even if it meant shooting glass windows, doors to exit. Sorry, potential death by smoke inhalation, fire, or mob beating is not in my plans for any day of the week.

Whiskey_Bravo
07-16-20, 08:14

I think what most people are actually fearful of is not really getting labeled a racist, but losing their job once the outrage mob complains to the company you work for.

Esq.
07-16-20, 08:22

Which is why I put it up here! I hadn't heard of it either. It's ridiculous. This IS an INSURGENCY. It is NOT PEACEFUL PROTESTORS. People need to wake the HELL UP, NOW! Spread it far and Wide!

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-16-20, 08:24
I think what most people are actually fearful of is not really getting labeled a racist, but losing their job once the outrage mob complains to the company you work for.

To cross threads and to be an a-hole... wear a mask... ;). With a mask there isn’t that direct contact with the image, some deniability, and it will take longer to dox you, which ramps down interest from the original act. You think the STL couple story would have taken off like it did if they had masks on?

;)

Wildcat
07-16-20, 08:53
You think the STL couple story would have taken off like it did if they had masks on?

The anonymity provided by the mask kind of wears off when you are in your own front yard with an evil-black-rifle.

...and how can you be expected to be heard shouting "Private property!" above the din of hundreds of protesters if you have a mask on?

Esq.
07-16-20, 08:57
To cross threads and to be an a-hole... wear a mask... ;). With a mask there isn’t that direct contact with the image, some deniability, and it will take longer to dox you, which ramps down interest from the original act. You think the STL couple story would have taken off like it did if they had masks on?

;)

Masks have MANY advantages. You take the STL. example- 1. You might not immediately know that one of the people holding a gun is a woman. Womens' lib. bullshit aside- bad guys will generally push a woman harder than they will a man or an "unknown". 2. Again, if you look at those photos- you can see she is ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED. A mask would conceal that. If a predator can clearly see you are losing your shit, that's chum in the water.....A mask would conceal some of those facial emotional tells.

I went out to Ebay right after the St. Louis event and bought 10, cotton, black "Ninja" masks...$30 shipped to my door. Every vehicle I own has one, bugout bag, desk at office etc....Worthwhile investment given the nominal cost.....

Grand58742
07-16-20, 12:12
I still stand by the question I asked a couple of weeks ago.

At what point do you just write off a city? Furthermore, at what point does the Federal government take some responsibility and cut off funding to said city?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dhs-portland-officials-enabling-mob-violent-anarchists

Acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf on Thursday accused Portland politicians of enabling the “mob” of protesters who have besieged the city for more than six weeks -- and posted a lengthy timeline of the damage caused by “violent anarchists.”

“The city of Portland has been under siege for 47 straight days by a violent mob while local political leaders refuse to restore order to protect their city,” Wolf said in a statement. “Each night, lawless anarchists destroy and desecrate property, including the federal courthouse, and attack the brave law enforcement officers protecting it.”

Democratic officials, meanwhile, have focused on law enforcement's response to the mob. Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., wrote to Wolf and Attorney General William Barr this week complaining that a protester was hit in the head by a crowd control munition.

“This politically driven federal response is intolerable,” Wyden said.

Meanwhile, Mayor Ted Wheeler said Wolf called him on Tuesday to speak to him about the ongoing violence and how the government could help.

Wheeler tweeted he told Wolf “that my biggest immediate concern is the violence federal officers brought to our streets in recent days, and the life-threatening tactics his agents use.”

“We do not need or want their help,” he said, before saying he asked DHS to clean up graffiti on federal buildings.

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-16-20, 12:19
I still stand by the question I asked a couple of weeks ago.

At what point do you just write off a city?

When they outlaw T-ravs, Ted Drew’s, and Paul the Bartender at Schafly calls it quits...

Diamondback
07-16-20, 12:39
Invoke the Sedition Acts, charge Wheeler as an accessory.

Come on, if the average person commits three Federal felonies a day without realizing it there's gotta be plenty we can start creatively charging these dangerous nutbars with... and in the bargain we use them to make the argument for a cleanup of the Federal law books.

Averageman
07-16-20, 12:59
I remember the Civil Rights Movement, Landing on the Moon, the promise of a Space Shuttle, the invention of the first cell phones. It's been a real, long down hill slide to arrive in to the shit hole we find ourselves in now.
We got here by compromising our American values and electing a series of Jack Asses, all while forgetting hundreds of lessons we swore to never repeat again time after time.
And here we go again.

BTW has anyone notified Nick Cannon, that had the Founding Fathers known the price we would pay, Nick and many more of his kin would be in a mud hut with a straw roof and living on another Continent?

jpmuscle
07-16-20, 15:20
BTW has anyone notified Nick Cannon, that had the Founding Fathers known the price we would pay, Nick and many more of his kin would be in a mud hut with a straw roof and living on another Continent?

Whats stood out most about his debacle is the fact that nobody cared about his trashing of white people in general, same as BLM, but the moment he made an anti-Jewish comment THEN people got mad and consequences came down from on high from within the entertainment industry... like, ok. They were all about that free speech until it came to some free speech being less equal than others.

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-16-20, 15:29
Whats stood out most about his debacle is the fact that nobody cared about his trashing of white people in general, same as BLM, but the moment he made an anti-Jewish comment THEN people got mad came down from on high from within the entertainment industry... like, ok. They were all about that free speech until it came to some free speech being less equal than others.

People look at me like I have two heads when I tell them the when the Occupy Wall Street people say ‘bankers’, it’s code for ‘Jews’. Hello, anyone read history in the last 1000 years? The ‘money classs‘ has always referred to the Jews...

jpmuscle
07-16-20, 15:42
People look at me like I have two heads when I tell them the when the Occupy Wall Street people say ‘bankers’, it’s code for ‘Jews’. Hello, anyone read history in the last 1000 years? The ‘money classs‘ has always referred to the Jews...

It’s weird how these conspiracies about who they are persist century after century for some reason... [emoji848]

Honu
07-16-20, 16:17
Wow another worthless no spine no stand up LEO sadly

This was from a zoom call and the flag was in his own house !!!!!

“During our Campus Conversation today, UPD Chief W.P. Chedester had an American flag with a blue stripe on display. After hearing feedback from our community, he realizes the hurt he has caused and has removed the flag,” the university wrote in a tweet.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/07/16/west-virginia-u-police-chief-faces-calls-for-firing-over-pro-police-flag-in-

yoni
07-16-20, 19:57
It’s weird how these conspiracies about who they are persist century after century for some reason... [emoji848]

Yes it is strange.

A people that in every country in Europe at different times were barred from owning land and doing certain professions. But were allowed to do banking because the elites of the day thought money management was demeaning.

So they had the Jews, which in their view were less than regular people, do the job of money. So Jews made money for the kings, they made banks which allowed them to invest in business and they made profits, which then through forced loans to the king kept things going. Then when the king understood he could never repay the banks owned by Jews. It was time to throw the Jews out and along the way let the unwashed masses rape and murder Jews. Easter was always a good time get the masses drunk and worked up against the Jews and turn them lose.

Then a few generations would pass, and the country that had got rid of their Jews started to recruit Jews to come back and run the kings money and banks again.

So yeah you keep Jews for centuries from doing other jobs and you keep them locked up in ghettos until post WW1, and then you create conspiracies to try and explain away what you no Jews built over the last 1500 years.

But I am getting tired of seeing snide little remarks, that are allowed to slide. A small minority that should be told to shut the hell up. Funny how if they said the same kind of remarks against other minorities, I am sure they would be warned.

But I will not back down from defending my people and if standing up against some small minded bigots is not allowed then this isn't the place I thought it was.

jpmuscle
07-16-20, 20:54
Yes it is strange.

A people that in every country in Europe at different times were barred from owning land and doing certain professions. But were allowed to do banking because the elites of the day thought money management was demeaning.

So they had the Jews, which in their view were less than regular people, do the job of money. So Jews made money for the kings, they made banks which allowed them to invest in business and they made profits, which then through forced loans to the king kept things going. Then when the king understood he could never repay the banks owned by Jews. It was time to throw the Jews out and along the way let the unwashed masses rape and murder Jews. Easter was always a good time get the masses drunk and worked up against the Jews and turn them lose.

Then a few generations would pass, and the country that had got rid of their Jews started to recruit Jews to come back and run the kings money and banks again.

So yeah you keep Jews for centuries from doing other jobs and you keep them locked up in ghettos until post WW1, and then you create conspiracies to try and explain away what you no Jews built over the last 1500 years.

But I am getting tired of seeing snide little remarks, that are allowed to slide. A small minority that should be told to shut the hell up. Funny how if they said the same kind of remarks against other minorities, I am sure they would be warned.

But I will not back down from defending my people and if standing up against some small minded bigots is not allowed then this isn't the place I thought it was.

Why is it exactly that anyone can openly and objectively critique, discuss, or even criticize the historical or collective contemporary actions of a given population, race, ethnicity, etc so on and so forth EXCEPT when it comes to anything pertaining to Judaism, Israel, or anyone subscribing to the Jewish faith? For if they do they get openly branded a anti-Semite, neo-nazi or whatever pejorative label seems applicable? Why is that?

Why are some discussions or topics deemed off-limits under any and all circumstances and therefore fair game for censorship? You may not like to hear it Yoni but that is the very definition of privilege if one population is deemed above any and all criticism. Considering that which side of that discussion is the small minded bigot afraid of open, honest, and objective dialogue?

yoni
07-16-20, 21:13
Because when people make snide little comments like your "It’s weird how these conspiracies about who they are persist century after century for some reason... "

I have heard it all before, and it comes from a certain mind set which is not a good one and it is a waste of time to even attempt to have a dialog with these people, for minds are made up.

If someone were to ask me Yoni, it seems the Jewish people have had a lot of success as a people, how do you explain that? That seems to be someone that wants to learn.

I would tell them that we have a lot of successful people, but the truth is for ever super successful Jewish business leader, we have thousands of hard working Jews that are doing very well but are not mega rich. Plus we have hundreds of thousands of Jews that are middle class working people. We also have tons of poor Jews both here in the USA and around the world.

The truth is we really aren't that different from most other races. The difference is that due to historical persecution of Jews in Europe for 1500 years and being forced to live in ghettos. Plus then for those that keep kosher, it is still hard for a lot of Jews to break out into the regular population.

So I am open for honest questions. I am not open to respond to the believers of anti Jewish conspiracy BS.

SeriousStudent
07-16-20, 21:13
Just. Stop.