PDA

View Full Version : Question about the DC Press Pool.

Averageman
07-21-20, 17:28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbTYOE_onSA

Has anyone been thrown out of the meetings or been determined to be no longer allowed to attend?
Just asking for a friend...

taliv
07-21-20, 17:41
As I recall yes. Trump kicked some out. I think he eventually lost a court case over it.

TomMcC
07-21-20, 19:18
The only one I can remember was Jim Acosta,the infamous CNN "journalist", and that was temporarily.

Business_Casual
07-21-20, 20:56
As I recall yes. Trump kicked some out. I think he eventually lost a court case over it.

How, exactly do you lose a court case over an invitation only event?

chadbag
07-21-20, 21:05
How, exactly do you lose a court case over an invitation only event?

Claimed it was against the 1A and the court said that the WH had to restore that turd's press pass

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/16/judge-orders-trump-administration-to-restore-cnn-reporter-jim-acostas-white-house-press-pass.html

Honu
07-21-20, 21:24
She should just give her talks
Then only call on conservative reporters from pragerU etc... and just ignore the lamestream media idiots and watch them really loose it :)

The_War_Wagon
07-21-20, 21:59
Question about the DC Press Pool.

YES. They really ARE, THAT stupid. :fie:

AKDoug
07-22-20, 01:51
Kayleigh can handle it herself. I think she lives for shit like that.

Straight Shooter
07-22-20, 05:49
The commie, Godless left does PLENTY to be angry & upset about...but, I MUST state the truth, that idiot rat from that idiot rat network DID NOT CALL HER A LYIN BITCH.
She actually says "so you dont wanna engage". I KNOW I KNOW, they are so far apart how could you mistake one for the other.
Put on some ear phones/buds, & listen. THIS TIME, we are wrong, so lets admit it & wait 5 minutes until they really DO do something else jacked up.

Adrenaline_6
07-22-20, 07:51
The commie, Godless left does PLENTY to be angry & upset about...but, I MUST state the truth, that idiot rat from that idiot rat network DID NOT CALL HER A LYIN BITCH.
She actually says "so you dont wanna engage". I KNOW I KNOW, they are so far apart how could you mistake one for the other.
Put on some ear phones/buds, & listen. THIS TIME, we are wrong, so lets admit it & wait 5 minutes until they really DO do something else jacked up.

I just put headphones on and tried to force myself to hear what you said. Not hearing it bro. I can see the "engage" getting confused with "lying bitch" pretty easily, but the "think" part is nowhere close to "so you don't". Even the syllables don't match up. Someone needs to isolate that voice and clean it up.