PDA

View Full Version : Liability insurance for gun owners/carriers in NJ

rocsteady
07-22-20, 14:44
I realize I'm late to the party on this one and how I missed it I have no idea. Was under the impression that the FEDS liability insurance I carried while with the FBI police was still good with a LEOSA add on now that I'm not LE anymore. I was wrong and shamefully, didn't check when I left the unit over a year ago now. So I tried to apply for USCCA today and they are legally barred from selling plans in NJ and NY! Good ol douchebag governor murphy says, "my Administration is committed to making our communities safer by aiming to do business with gun dealers that have adopted best practices to reduce gun violence. We want those who do business with New Jersey to share our values and be committed to ending the scourge of gun violence in our communities.” I can only imagine the countless lives saved now that criminals can't get liability insurance to carry their illegal firearms in New Germany. Can these politicians be any more useless??

So, can anyone recommend a company that CAN sell in NJ? The guy who does my quals for the NJ retired police officer program (another retarded, NJ, Constitutional infringement rule program) recommended US LawShield and I haven't even checked into it yet.

rocsteady
08-18-20, 09:06
I ended up going with US Lawshield and it seems to be fine...hopefully never have to use their services.