PDA

View Full Version : LPK's

MJDGator
07-23-20, 06:35
I know its a silly question but it's driving me crazy this morning because I cannot remember his name. Anyone know the guys name/shop that has LPK's (plus a bunch of other gun parts)? He has a website but does not really market towards civilians. Supposedly very good parts. I think there were some old posts here where he got kinda testy with people...not Mark LaRue. lol

everready73
07-23-20, 08:06
Not sure who you are talking about, but if you want some high quality options they are out there

Forward Control Designs- Customizable kit all high quality parts. Bit pricey

SOLGW- All Schmid tool and KNS detents

Sionics

G&R Tactical- sell a lot of individual colt lower parts

Might have to wait on stock right now due to demand though

matemike
07-23-20, 08:12
I cannot attest to him getting testy....but I'd have to guess Grant at G&R Tactical according to every other clue you mentioned.

MJDGator
07-23-20, 09:22
Yeah I'm not shopping for parts right now. I was just telling someone about them but for the life of me I can't remember the name. They basically told someone to beat it they don't need their business.
I want to say it was Mike something or other.

MJDGator
07-23-20, 10:04
Ahh it came to me. Specialized Armament - Ken Elmore. I was a little off. Lol

titsonritz
07-23-20, 16:31
Yeah I'm not shopping for parts right now. I was just telling someone about them but for the life of me I can't remember the name. They basically told someone to beat it they don't need their business.
I want to say it was Mike something or other.

Mike Mihalski in co-owner of Sons of Liberty Gun Works. They have solid LPK's. I bought 5 when they were on sale for at PA for $25, wish I bought more.

Ken Elmore can be a little rough.

MJDGator
07-23-20, 16:54
Yeah Mike and SOLGW are great. Just got one of their rifles last week and it is awesome.

JackHass
02-27-21, 16:32
Maybe SA Armament

Pappabear
02-27-21, 17:10
Mike Mihalski in co-owner of Sons of Liberty Gun Works. They have solid LPK's. I bought 5 when they were on sale for at PA for $25, wish I bought more.

Ken Elmore can be a little rough.

Ken can be weird and a dick and pricey and .... I went to a Gunshow with Iraqgunz and he bought a few spare parts and was shocked SHOCKED at the prices he charged Will. And he wore some awkwardly short shorts at the Gunshow. LOL I still cant unseen it.

PB

02-27-21, 22:09
I’m as big a Colt guy as most Colt guys but I bought a few SOLGW blaster starters and you won’t pull anything better out of a Colt bag.

Dukr
02-27-21, 23:02
I had a great experience with Specialized Armament and Ken Elmore last summer. Sent a Colt 6920 to him to be shortened and FH pinned and welded. Also with his M4 reliability package. Excellent communication through email. Always got back to me quickly, even on a couple of Saturdays. Again, just a great experience.