PDA

View Full Version : Covid-19 Vaccine Patch

prepare
07-23-20, 13:12

Business_Casual
07-23-20, 14:53
COVID 1984 will disappear on November 4.

Arik
07-23-20, 15:05
COVID 1984 will disappear on November 4.Or ramps up! Depends on the outcome

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

markm
07-23-20, 18:07
Or ramps up! Depends on the outcome

This is what worries me. What will the absurd propaganda be after Trump wins again???

I can't realistically see the pederast winning this election short of complete and flagrant ballot fraud.

Co-gnARR
07-23-20, 20:16
Or ramps up! Depends on the outcome

The CCP is threatening "real pain" following the consulate fiasco in Houston. While I expect it will be cyber attacks and economic in nature, I wonder if this threat includes releasing the real bug they've been cultivating all this time.

Arik
07-23-20, 23:21
I'm not really concerned about China. How I see it.

Biden win C19 goes away. Not instant but by summer we're no longer wearing masks, infections and deaths have sharply fallen....etc... Riots simmer down as the media now portrays it for what it is and more people become concerned this forcing, directly or indirectly, their elected officials to do something. Whomever is pulling the strings pulls back the leaders of these groups

Trump wins. Covid persists .sooner or later everyone will get tired of it. It'll turn into the boy who cried wolf but not for a while and the media will drag it out kicking and screaming. There will be pushback against masks or any other mandated PPE with businesses and social media banning those who appose. Maybe another push for a second lockdown. This is already gaining some steam. Riots will ramp up as the media portray them as peaceful protestors and only show LEO in bad light even if purposely taken out of context. There will be another impeachment attempt based on Trumps reaction to the "peaceful protestors"

Circle_10
07-24-20, 07:56
This is what worries me. What will the absurd propaganda be after Trump wins again???

I can't realistically see the pederast winning this election short of complete and flagrant ballot fraud.

Well we are probably going to get exactly that, with our mail-in election that we appear to be on track for.

It’ll probably be weeks even collecting and counting these ballots. My packages being shipped via USPS are routinely getting stalled in Connecticut for five to seven days at a time. How do you think USPS is going to handle millions of ballots? And that’s just figuring for them being overwhelmed and incompetent, that not even taking the possibility of deliberate tampering on the part of USPS employees into account.