PDA

View Full Version : Not F**king Around Coalition’ (NFAC) having NDs now

WillBrink
07-27-20, 08:54
The group of out of shape ill prepared group calling themselves Not "F**king Around Coalition" had apparent ND. This will come as no surprise to those who have seen their vids and such;

"At a rally by the black-only ‘Not F**king Around Coalition’ (NFAC) in Louisville, Kentucky, gunshots rang out and two people were wheeled off by medics. Early reports suggest one of the militia members shot himself by accident.

An all-black militia whose leader says he believes in violence to further the black cause, the NFAC gathered in Louisville, Kentucky on Saturday in full battle dress. Numbering more than a hundred, according to local reports, they demanded that the killers of Breonna Taylor – three police officers – be criminally charged.

There to meet them were the ‘Three Percenters’, a right-wing militia whose membership is mostly white. Police formed a line between the two groups."

https://www.rt.com/usa/495866-black-militia-shoots-himself-louisville/

Esq.
07-27-20, 09:12
The group of out of shape ill prepared group calling themselves Not "F**king Around Coalition" had apparent ND. This will come as no surprise to those who have seen their vids and such;

"At a rally by the black-only ‘Not F**king Around Coalition’ (NFAC) in Louisville, Kentucky, gunshots rang out and two people were wheeled off by medics. Early reports suggest one of the militia members shot himself by accident.

An all-black militia whose leader says he believes in violence to further the black cause, the NFAC gathered in Louisville, Kentucky on Saturday in full battle dress. Numbering more than a hundred, according to local reports, they demanded that the killers of Breonna Taylor – three police officers – be criminally charged.

There to meet them were the ‘Three Percenters’, a right-wing militia whose membership is mostly white. Police formed a line between the two groups."

https://www.rt.com/usa/495866-black-militia-shoots-himself-louisville/

This is being discussed in the other thread. HOWEVER, I would like to make a point- Many people are dismissing these guys as idiots, clowns, untrained, ill armed etc....That's easy to do. However, I actually went and looked at what I feel are relevant statistics-

In Operation Desert Storm we had a total of 331 deaths. 124 of those were in actual combat. Meaning, nearly TWICE as many of our people, ostensibly the best trained, best equipped military in the world at that time- were from non combat related accidents.....

So, laugh all you want at their mistakes and F ups.... Those clowns WILL LEARN, they are IN THE FIELD, such as it is.....They are well financed. They will be able to arm up as needed, either by sympathetic elements of their local governments handing out weapons or by the Chinese. There have been several instances over the years of Chinese AK's and parts etc...showing up by the container load at ports. Any operation that can put train car loads of Fentanyl into our country can just as easily import weapons.

SomeOtherGuy
07-27-20, 09:28
for them, NDs > NODs

:cool:

Esq's warning is noted, but the same smuggling could be done by or for any side. RPGs and 81mm mortars (or equivalent) would be a tremendous game changer, in a way that some select-fire AKMs really are not.

Esq.
07-27-20, 09:36
for them, NDs > NODs

:cool:

Esq's warning is noted, but the same smuggling could be done by or for any side. RPGs and 81mm mortars (or equivalent) would be a tremendous game changer, in a way that some select-fire AKMs really are not.

Oh I absolutely believe that's possible. I believe though that their side probably has a "leg up" on the connections necessary to make it happen- at least insofar as China is concerned. But, if you have a source and decide to place an order, put me down for a half a dozen Airtronics RPG 7's and a deuce and a half full of rockets.

ChattanoogaPhil
07-27-20, 10:07
Grandmaster Jay should stick to his DJ 'scratching'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7OUmxvY2u0

TomMcC
07-27-20, 10:33
Flipping burgers for minimum wage would be more honest and honorable than his "DJing" and what he is up to now.

Sam
07-27-20, 10:42
Will,

Did you know there was another thread on this? Regardless, since the other one was 3 days old, I'll close that one and let this one run.

Averageman
07-27-20, 11:58
When you take it upon yourself to assemble a group of armed protesters and you can't check backgrounds and skill levels enough to negate a series of self inflicted wounds, no man, you are really just F'ing Around and a bunch of idiots.
But please get together often and please bring more ammo.

Dr. Bullseye
07-27-20, 12:13
These guys just may give me the opportunity to defend myself.

Averageman
07-27-20, 14:01
These guys just may give me the opportunity to defend myself.

Well, the only thing you have to worry about is dying of laughter at the first sign of someone blasting the guy next to them from within their own ranks.

sig1473
07-27-20, 14:12
The 50 III%'s had zero ND. Just saying.

The_War_Wagon
07-27-20, 17:00
From J.W. Rawles "Survivalblog." :rolleyes:

https://cdn.kapwing.com/final_5f1cd561abaa030014bfb460_602919.png

SteyrAUG
07-27-20, 18:43
Flipping burgers for minimum wage would be more honest and honorable than his "DJing" and what he is up to now.

It is NOT the same person. DJ Jam Master Jay died awhile back. And I don't see anything not honorable about his time as the DJ for Run DMC.

monkeywrench
07-27-20, 18:51
Cool! Didn’t know they still manufactured tactical vests.

Honu
07-27-20, 18:59
These folks might need testicular vests instead for that added protection :)

Cool! Didn’t know they still manufactured tactical vests.

TomMcC
07-27-20, 20:16
It is NOT the same person. DJ Jam Master Jay died awhile back. And I don't see anything not honorable about his time as the DJ for Run DMC.

I have no idea what you're talking about. The guy running NFAC is dead? The video presented was pretty bad DJing IMO, and rap/hip hop hasn't really been a big benefit to the black community IMO either. It did get Snoop rich though.

Arik
07-27-20, 20:31
I have no idea what you're talking about. The guy running NFAC is dead? The video presented was pretty bad DJing IMO, and rap/hip hop hasn't really been a big benefit to the black community IMO either. It did get Snoop rich though.The NFAC guy named himself after the real DJ. Like me calling myself Clint Eastwood or Kanye West

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

TomMcC
07-27-20, 20:38
The NFAC guy named himself after the real DJ. Like me calling myself Clint Eastwood or Kanye West

So the guy in the vid is who? The original or NFAC leader? If it's the original, it didn't sound like his best work.

ryanm
07-27-20, 21:05
TomMc your question has been answered in Steyr’s post very clearly. Stop trolling

TomMcC
07-27-20, 21:12
TomMc your question has been answered in Steyr’s post very clearly. Stop trolling

Not trolling at all, just trying to find out who is in the vid...#1 or #2, don't think he answered that. You carrying SA's water now?

ColtSeavers
07-27-20, 21:30
Not trolling at all, just trying to find out who is in the vid...#1 or #2, don't think he answered that. You carrying SA's water now?

NFAC 'leader' is an imposter that usurped Jam Master Jay's notoriety.

I propose we call the NFAC leader jam master jerkoff, to make things more clear.

ryanm
07-27-20, 21:51

No, but you aren't contributing to the thread by throwing little tantrums and not reading what people are writing.

Arik
07-27-20, 21:56
I have no idea which one is in the video

Armadillo
07-27-20, 22:21
He said he was Special Forces.

Can anyone confirm?

TomMcC
07-27-20, 22:26
No, but you aren't contributing to the thread by throwing little tantrums and not reading what people are writing.

Tantrums? Instead of getting all wrapped up in what Tommy boy is saying, by the way I made a comment related to the Mighty DJ who is running NFAC, why don't you make a comment related to the thread?

TomMcC
07-27-20, 22:27
I have no idea which one is in the video

Me neither. But anyway, the one running NFAC seems a bit dangerous.

SteyrAUG
07-27-20, 22:42
I have no idea what you're talking about. The guy running NFAC is dead? The video presented was pretty bad DJing IMO, and rap/hip hop hasn't really been a big benefit to the black community IMO either. It did get Snoop rich though.

So the DJ in the video of Post #5 is a terrible DJ and not the Jam Master Jay of Run DMC fame. Some people have been confusing Grandmaster Jay (NFAC idiot) with the DJ for Run DMC who passed away in 2002.

Not only was Jam Master Jay a far superior DJ, Run DMC made positive contributions to the black community and topics of their material stress getting an education and avoiding things that land your ass in jail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLGWQfK-6DY

You might be able to relate to this:

You can see a lot in this lifespan
Like a bum eating out of a garbage can
You noticed one time he was your man
It's like that (what?) and that's the way it is

You should have gone to school, you could've learned a trade
But you laid in the bed where the bums have laid
Now all the time you're crying that you're underpaid
Huh!

One thing I know is that life is short
So listen up homeboy, give this a thought
The next time someone's teaching why don't you get taught?

If you really think about it times aren't that bad
The one that flexes with successes will make you glad
Stop playing start praying, you won't be sad
Huh!

When you feel you fail sometimes it hurts
For a meaning in life is why you search
Take the bus or the train, drive to school or the church
It's like that, and that's the way it is

Here's another point in life you should not miss
Do not be a fool who's prejudiced
Because we're all written down on the same list

And that is what rap and hip hop were mostly talking about in '83.

SteyrAUG
07-27-20, 22:45
He said he was Special Forces.

Can anyone confirm?

I have no positive confirmation but I'm gonna take a wag and say "not even close", be surprised if he could spell Q course let alone complete it.

TomMcC
07-27-20, 22:49
Thanks, maybe I was too harsh on early and selective hip hop. The small amount of it I've heard recently seems to me quite vile and hateful. When it comes to music that pretty much originated with black folk, I really like the blues. I know I'm dating myself, but the two just don't compare.

SteyrAUG
07-27-20, 23:01
Thanks, maybe I was too harsh on early and selective hip hop. The small amount of it I've heard recently seems to me quite vile and hateful. When it comes to music that pretty much originated with black folk, I really like the blues. I know I'm dating myself, but the two just don't compare.

No worries and don't fret not knowing everything about Run and so forth. Ironically early hip hop was created as an alternative culture to urban city gangs and related violence. Guys like Afrika Bambaataa preached wholesale rejection of things that keep you trapped in the ghetto. They stressed thinking for yourself and getting an education or skills that allow you to determine your future.

As a consequence early rappers like Run DMC, Whodini, Boogie Boys and too many others to list promoted similar themes on their first records and were among the first rap artists to actually release their material to mass markets with actual albums vs. local fame via home made tapes and performances .

Run might not have always practiced what they preached, despite their anti drug message interviews in Rolling Stone and other publications indicated they smoked marijuana and possibly other drugs. But Joe Simmons (DJ Run) did eventually become a minister and was the son of a preacher.

I happened to be in on the early days of rap simply because the kids I associated with who weren't interested in drinking or drugs happened to be black and usually were also martial artists. So I was constantly listening to their music and to me it was better than early 80s hair metal.

titsonritz
07-28-20, 02:02
Well, the only thing you have to worry about is dying of laughter at the first sign of someone blasting the guy next to them from within their own ranks.

Would that be before or after they take a knee?

fred
07-28-20, 02:57
"it was better than early 80s hair metal."

I'm no hip hop expert but you are not wrong.

ChattanoogaPhil
07-28-20, 05:31

The video I posted #5 is the same guy Grandmaster Jay of the NFAC. My post wasn't meant to start a ruckus here, but rather poke fun at the fool (see comments on the YouTube video in post #5)

These are also vids of Grandmaster Jay of the NFAC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNTuhkLAqgI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T14yfzBkTU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPX3oUMmaDE

grizzlyblake
07-28-20, 06:05
1. Grandmaster Jay is obviously a con artist who has a fantastic view of himself.

2. The army of guys in the NFAC are not carrying the best equipment and appear to not be trained much if at all.

Anyone who thinks those facts make this a non-threat are fooling themselves.

The comments in these current events threads are really starting to sound like nervous projection because every day things are ratcheting up on the other side in terms of organization, violence, weaponry, etc., and guys are posting things like "look how dumb they are" when there are literal armed groups asking for a civil war and successfully burning down cities every night.

Circle_10
07-28-20, 07:04
1. Grandmaster Jay is obviously a con artist who has a fantastic view of himself.

2. The army of guys in the NFAC are not carrying the best equipment and appear to not be trained much if at all.

The comments in these current events threads are really starting to sound like nervous projection because every day things are ratcheting up on the other side in terms of organization, violence, weaponry, etc., and guys are posting things like "look how dumb they are" when there are literal armed groups asking for a civil war and successfully burning down cities every night.

NFAC is supposedly going to March on Stone Mountain again on August 14th, and a III% chapter has stayed they are going to attend too and that NFAC “can get it if they want it” or something to that effect.

In an actual gunfight, I’d be apt to bet on the Threepers.....but as far as willingness to actually get into a gunfight goes, I’d bet on NFAC.
The Right has a bit of an issue with rolling out in full kit only to “tactically retreat” or surrender when things actually get hot. This reinforces the (unfortunately likely correct) impression that the Right is mostly a bunch of paper tiger LARPers.
I’m not saying shooting it out with NFAC is the correct course of action, but if they aren’t actually willing to follow through with NFAC “getting it if they want it”, then maybe instead of mouthing off they should just shut up and not show up to these events.
And who knows, maybe when the 14th comes one side or both won’t show up. But the impotent posturing from mostly “our” side is a bit tiring. I do actually believe NFAC might burn Louisville to the ground, or at least try to, I don’t believe the Threeps are actually going to be willing to get into it with NFAC. So if they show up at all, they’ll retreat again if things get ugly, and give NFAC a propaganda victory.
Just shut up and stay home instead.

ChattanoogaPhil
07-28-20, 07:09
According the the Grandmaster... NFAC is "All ex-military" "We're all very disciplined" "We're all expert shooters"

https://twitter.com/SSG_PAIN/status/1279610929152327680?s=20

Arik
07-28-20, 07:23
NFAC is supposedly going to March on Stone Mountain again on August 14th, and a III% chapter has stayed they are going to attend too and that NFAC “can get it if they want it” or something to that effect.

In an actual gunfight, I’d be apt to bet on the Threepers.....but as far as willingness to actually get into a gunfight goes, I’d bet on NFAC.
The Right has a bit of an issue with rolling out in full kit only to “tactically retreat” or surrender when things actually get hot. This reinforces the (unfortunately likely correct) impression that the Right is mostly a bunch of paper tiger LARPers.
I’m not saying shooting it out with NFAC is the correct course of action, but if they aren’t actually willing to follow through with NFAC “getting it if they want it”, then maybe instead of mouthing off they should just shut up and not show up to these events.
And who knows, maybe when the 14th comes one side or both won’t show up. But the impotent posturing from mostly “our” side is a bit tiring. I do actually believe NFAC might burn Louisville to the ground, or at least try to, I don’t believe the Threeps are actually going to be willing to get into it with NFAC. So if they show up at all, they’ll retreat again if things get ugly, and give NFAC a propaganda victory.
Just shut up and stay home instead.I'd say don't even bother. Let them yell at windmills!! Maybe they'll shoot a each other some more. Either way they look like fools, looking for someone that doesn't exist

AndyLate
07-28-20, 07:25
Well, at least the 3%ers didn't shoot each other during their second televised protest. Some people would call that a win. Hell, the dumbasses that showed up to stop the feds taking Bundy's cattle didn't shoot each other, neither have the overweight LARPers that roll out in full kit to the open carry rallies.

NFAC memes should be flooding the interwebs and they should be the butt of every joke on SNL and the other "comedy" shows. Not a peep, though, because they are black. I guarantee none of the black leaders I had in my 20 or so years service thought dark skin excused any stupidity, why do the racist left think it does?

NFAC is a bunch of wanna be thug clowns. Anyone stupid enough to think they can dress in solid black and body armor and march in the July heat when they weigh 300+ pounds are not a tactical threat. They aren't taking a knee to protest, they are taking a knee because they are about to pass out. The only thing they have over any "conservative" militia is they feel entitled and above the law. They don't concern me, the pols and law enforcement that bow and scrape to appease a fraction of the black Americans who make up less than 20% of the US population concern me. Imagine if we let white supremacists run rampant like the black supremacists do.

Andy

TomMcC
07-28-20, 10:25
The video I posted #5 is the same guy Grandmaster Jay of the NFAC. My post wasn't meant to start a ruckus here, but rather poke fun at the fool (see comments on the YouTube video in post #5)

These are also vids of Grandmaster Jay of the NFAC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNTuhkLAqgI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T14yfzBkTU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPX3oUMmaDE

That's what I figured, but wasn't sure after others posted. I thought it looked like him. I think the ruckus has abated now.

TomMcC
07-28-20, 10:25
double post

TomMcC
07-28-20, 10:31

All you need is a cause, a weapon and most importantly...a willingness to use it.

Arik
07-28-20, 12:08
Well, at least the 3%ers didn't shoot each other during their second televised protest. Some people would call that a win. Hell, the dumbasses that showed up to stop the feds taking Bundy's cattle didn't shoot each other, neither have the overweight LARPers that roll out in full kit to the open carry rallies.

NFAC memes should be flooding the interwebs and they should be the butt of every joke on SNL and the other "comedy" shows. Not a peep, though, because they are black. I guarantee none of the black leaders I had in my 20 or so years service thought dark skin excused any stupidity, why do the racist left think it does?

NFAC is a bunch of wanna be thug clowns. Anyone stupid enough to think they can dress in solid black and body armor and march in the July heat when they weigh 300+ pounds are not a tactical threat. They aren't taking a knee to protest, they are taking a knee because they are about to pass out. The only thing they have over any "conservative" militia is they feel entitled and above the law. They don't concern me, the pols and law enforcement that bow and scrape to appease a fraction of the black Americans who make up less than 20% of the US population concern me. Imagine if we let white supremacists run rampant like the black supremacists do.

AndyAnd none of that means they can't shoot you. I'm with the other poster. Just cause they look silly doesn't meant they can't point the rifle in your direction and pull the trigger.

glocktogo
07-28-20, 12:18
I think everyone is looking too deeply at this event. These NFAC's went on the battlefield against an imaginary adversary that didn't show, and went home 0-3 on the day.

That's it.

glocktogo
07-28-20, 12:18
delete

Business_Casual
07-28-20, 13:11
I think everyone is looking too deeply at this event. These NFAC's went on the battlefield against an imaginary adversary that didn't show, and went home 0-3 on the day.

That's it.

Wow, an armed militia, aligned with a Marxist organization marches on US soil and the response is to dismiss it? Disappointing.

AndyLate
07-28-20, 13:15
And none of that means they can't shoot you. I'm with the other poster. Just cause they look silly doesn't meant they can't point the rifle in your direction and pull the trigger.

They are more likely to initiate a firefight than I am, no question. They are dangerous, no question, more dangerous than grounded, mature, lawful citizens. But they deserve zero respect.

Andy

glocktogo
07-28-20, 14:46
Wow, an armed militia, aligned with a Marxist organization marches on US soil and the response is to dismiss it? Disappointing.

In theory I agree with your outrage. In practice, it's a free country and as long as they're shooting each other and not the public, there's little one can do about it. I try to remain focused on the things I can effect. It doesn't always work, but I try! :)

titsonritz
07-28-20, 14:56
Since when is it OK to make terrorist threats? "You have 4 weeks to do as we say or we'll burn this m'er f'er down" is a terrorist threat and many have been arrested for less.

Jellybean
07-28-20, 17:26

Just shut up and stay home instead.

1) I am tired of Threeper types that are too dumb to know when to let the enemy fight themselves. "Dear God, make my enemies ridiculous" and all that.
Now that we've had several months of 'credible threat' we need to be spending time organizing for the the fight that is coming, NOT out f***ing around with the rest of the clowns (unless they come to your 'hood of business, then they need to get BTFO'd).
Train, Organize, Plan, repeat. F*** these idiots, why waste energy running around the streets in the heat with them to no point other than providing fodder for the MSM to smear us, when you could be spending that energy at the range, or building real-world networks. Do Something Useful.

2) This Grandmaster Jackass is a moron. He wants Texas (LOL!), and if that don't work he wants to lead some sort of exodus to Wakanda or whatever. So logic dictates... WHY waste time and effort here when they could all just hop on a boat and cut to plan B straight to the Promised Land.
They need to rename to the "Absolute F***ery Coalition".
Oh, right... it has nothing to do with a black utopia, it's just the usual bunch of anti-white shit-slingers who know full well nobody would give a damn about them if they moved their dumb asses to an all-black paradise... :rolleyes:

Sometimes mockery and being ignored is the best battlefield medicine...
Works real well for the left, why not us?

SteyrAUG
07-28-20, 17:35

That's it.

That may be, but if it was the KKK or neo nazis, people would be shitting kittens.

More importantly, it was only through blind luck that they didn't zip any bystanders. Video I saw they were flagging everyone even after they employed the "take a knee" safety measure.

If the Morons with Guns Coalition keeps having public events, it's just a matter of time before they shoot somebody else. I'm actually impressed that 30% of the group didn't blindly return fire when one of their own was shot. I think the only reason that didn't happen is most didn't actually come prepared for a gun fight.

But all it's going to take is a ND where one of the police officers (who are functioning as Romper Room hall monitors) takes a round and then it is going to be a circular firing squad.

SteyrAUG
07-28-20, 17:39
According the the Grandmaster... NFAC is "All ex-military" "We're all very disciplined" "We're all expert shooters"

https://twitter.com/SSG_PAIN/status/1279610929152327680?s=20

I have yet to meet a dangerously untrained shooter who considered themselves dangerously untrained, to the contrary they usually believe they are very advanced with specialized training that allows them to function on a real world 360 degree shooting range completely with bystanders near intended targets.

I'm sure he has seen every Yeager video.

seb5
07-28-20, 19:00
But all it's going to take is a ND where one of the police officers (who are functioning as Romper Room hall monitors) takes a round and then it is going to be a circular firing squad.

That may be what starts it all.................

Arik
07-28-20, 19:23
I have yet to meet a dangerously untrained shooter who considered themselves dangerously untrained, to the contrary they usually believe they are very advanced with specialized training that allows them to function on a real world 360 degree shooting range completely with bystanders near intended targets.

I'm sure he has seen every Yeager video.1) So either we give him Taxes or he'll leave?! What kind of a threat is that? Ummmm....ok! Bye!!

2) Does he actually think someone else will just give him land? Ummmm....oookeeeyy! Sure! Give that a shot, bit if it fails don't come back

Honu
07-28-20, 19:26
DEA experts :)
cant wait to see the NFAC experts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfONckOPyaI

Arik
07-28-20, 19:27
That may be, but if it was the KKK or neo nazis, people would be shitting kittens.

More importantly, it was only through blind luck that they didn't zip any bystanders. Video I saw they were flagging everyone even after they employed the "take a knee" safety measure.

If the Morons with Guns Coalition keeps having public events, it's just a matter of time before they shoot somebody else. I'm actually impressed that 30% of the group didn't blindly return fire when one of their own was shot. I think the only reason that didn't happen is most didn't actually come prepared for a gun fight.

But all it's going to take is a ND where one of the police officers (who are functioning as Romper Room hall monitors) takes a round and then it is going to be a circular firing squad.I seriously thought they were going to start shooting each other when that bang went off

gaijin
07-28-20, 20:33
Having seen photos of some of NFAC “troops”, I’d be leery of the females, with 3” long, green, fake nails having the ability to engage/disengage safety’s and such.
This could explain a hammer slipping and the single shot 12 ga. ND.

SteyrAUG
07-28-20, 20:42
1) So either we give him Taxes or he'll leave?! What kind of a threat is that? Ummmm....ok! Bye!!

2) Does he actually think someone else will just give him land? Ummmm....oookeeeyy! Sure! Give that a shot, bit if it fails don't come back

Delusional, disturbed and irrational people rarely understand they have a problem.

I seriously thought they were going to start shooting each other when that bang went off

Quite honestly, I'm amazed. I'm sure it's one part "nobody told me we'd actually be shooting", one part "reasonable restraint" and two parts "just really lucky" that this event didn't become a mass execution. I can think of some other "we have guns but not a lot of intelligence" groups that would have absolutely gone hot.

Sorta tells me that this particular group is mostly posturing and photo ops, which is probably a good thing. All the ingredients are there for an epic level shit show. I definitely wouldn't want to be a journalist covering these events.

Perhaps this ND will force them to accept a greater level or restraint and responsibility but I wouldn't want to bet money on that.

SomeOtherGuy
07-28-20, 20:52
Delusional, disturbed and irrational people rarely understand they have a problem.
Quite honestly, I'm amazed. I'm sure it's one part "nobody told me we'd actually be shooting", one part "reasonable restraint" and two parts "just really lucky" that this event didn't become a mass execution. I can think of some other "we have guns but not a lot of intelligence" groups that would have absolutely gone hot.

Have to wonder what would happen if a flash-bang or M80 firework detonated in the middle of their formation...

SteyrAUG
07-28-20, 23:29
Have to wonder what would happen if a flash-bang or M80 firework detonated in the middle of their formation...

Well I wouldn't want to be anywhere around it. If a person were particularly evil minded, a .22 shot from a non viewable position could probably put all kinds of bad things in motion. Wouldn't be a cop in the middle of all of that "disaster waiting for opportunity" for anything.

teufelhund1918
07-29-20, 05:16

Dirty underwear, lots of girlie screaming and multiple friendly fire causalities.

Averageman
07-29-20, 10:14
Having seen photos of some of NFAC “troops”, I’d be leery of the females, with 3” long, green, fake nails having the ability to engage/disengage safety’s and such.
This could explain a hammer slipping and the single shot 12 ga. ND.

I always wonder how they wipe their butt.

ChattanoogaPhil
07-29-20, 11:03
Has anyone been arrested or charged in the Louisville shooting? Or is it now permissible to shoot yourself and others in public parks as long as you say ooops and ouch after discharging your firearm?

Averageman
07-29-20, 11:05
It's melanin level dependant.

gaijin
07-29-20, 12:11
Indeed.

glocktogo
07-29-20, 12:26

As Jellybean pointed out, all the more reason to leave them be. I've seen this before with the militias in the early 90's. They were the next wave until they outed themselves as mostly comprised of undesirable incompetents. Sure there are more combat vets now in the impressionable age range than there were then, but the ones we're looking at here aren't the squared away, tip of the spear types. Those guys wouldn't be caught dead near anywhere near these clowns.

So let them burn themselves out and win a few stupid prizes, and they'll fade away too. And while I truly feel for the officers who have to put up with these idiots, that ain't my circus and those aren't my monkeys (old Polish proverb intended, no racism). You wouldn't catch me within 10 klicks of this nonsense, probably more like 25. :(

Esq.
07-29-20, 13:55
As Jellybean pointed out, all the more reason to leave them be. I've seen this before with the militias in the early 90's. They were the next wave until they outed themselves as mostly comprised of undesirable incompetents. Sure there are more combat vets now in the impressionable age range than there were then, but the ones we're looking at here aren't the squared away, tip of the spear types. Those guys wouldn't be caught dead near anywhere near these clowns.

So let them burn themselves out and win a few stupid prizes, and they'll fade away too. And while I truly feel for the officers who have to put up with these idiots, that ain't my circus and those aren't my monkeys (old Polish proverb intended, no racism). You wouldn't catch me within 10 klicks of this nonsense, probably more like 25. :(

While this is true on some level, on another it is not.

Nobody thought the Brown Shirts were the Master Race either. Nobody thought the Bolsheviks were anything serious. The Chinese Communist Party was NOTHING in the 1920s' -You do realize that the Chinese Communist Party had 50 members in 1921. Then 1,000 members in 1924. After some setbacks, they numbered 40,000 in 1937, and then by the summer of 1945 had built an army of 900,000 regulars and a 2.4 million-man militia.

It's easy to say, Not my monkeys not my circus- until the circus comes to town. If you had told me that I was going to see a protest that ended in gunfire in PROVO UTAH, a year ago, I'd have called you a liar.....Now, it's REALITY and pretending otherwise if rather foolhardy.

Jellybean
07-29-20, 16:25
While this is true on some level, on another it is not.

Nobody thought the Brown Shirts were the Master Race either. Nobody thought the Bolsheviks were anything serious. The Chinese Communist Party was NOTHING in the 1920s' -You do realize that the Chinese Communist Party had 50 members in 1921. Then 1,000 members in 1924. After some setbacks, they numbered 40,000 in 1937, and then by the summer of 1945 had built an army of 900,000 regulars and a 2.4 million-man militia.

It's easy to say, Not my monkeys not my circus- until the circus comes to town. If you had told me that I was going to see a protest that ended in gunfire in PROVO UTAH, a year ago, I'd have called you a liar.....Now, it's REALITY and pretending otherwise if rather foolhardy.

I also agree with this; however, let me simply clarify what I said/meant-

There is a big difference between paying attention and giving attention.

Esq.
07-29-20, 16:50
I also agree with this; however, let me simply clarify what I said/meant-

There is a big difference between paying attention and giving attention.

Ah..Agreed.

afd524
07-29-20, 17:33
Newest video from the NFAC about firearms

https://twitter.com/LouisvilleGun/status/1288467783576096771

gunrunner505
07-29-20, 17:40
These guys are easy to overlook, but they shouldn’t be. That being said they are also a complete clown show. The NFAC is going to square off against a crew that’s really NFA and they will get sent home with their balls in a sling. Everyone talks a good game right up until it pops off then they will start calling for mommy and looking for a cop to hide behind.

All these guys talk about how they wish a motherf@&(!r would right up until a motherf@&(!r does and then they are not as bad ass as they think.

It will be fun to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteyrAUG
07-29-20, 17:50
It's melanin level dependant.

Stock up.

https://medium.com/@alexmartin0245/melanin-pills-for-darker-skin-discover-a-way-to-increase-melanin-454783d95ce4

ABNAK
07-29-20, 17:51
These guys are easy to overlook, but they shouldn’t be. That being said they are also a complete clown show. The NFAC is going to square off against a crew that’s really NFA and they will get sent home with their balls in a sling. Everyone talks a good game right up until it pops off then they will start calling for mommy and looking for a cop to hide behind.

All these guys talk about how they wish a motherf@&(!r would right up until a motherf@&(!r does and then they are not as bad ass as they think.

It will be fun to watch.

Yep, agree on all points.

Averageman
07-29-20, 18:59
Stock up.

https://medium.com/@alexmartin0245/melanin-pills-for-darker-skin-discover-a-way-to-increase-melanin-454783d95ce4

Oh hell yeah, will it help me be a better dancer too?

Dr. Bullseye
07-29-20, 22:47

Oh no, the only thing I have to worry about is running out of ammo or running out of targets.

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-30-20, 00:32
I can't meme, but I'm picturing a meme of a body bag with the title "NFAC and BLM Gun Fight Participation Trophy"

Jellybean
07-30-20, 11:26
Newest video from the NFAC about firearms

https://twitter.com/LouisvilleGun/status/1288467783576096771

Oh, hey I think I've seen the videos of this guy in Basic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0id3WfiJrc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfc0InAjSL0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pugNaCZ1RR8

Honu
07-30-20, 11:51
Are their groups all across the US ? Or is it still one group ?

I fear the intersections and distracted drivers for daily life then I do these kinda people

Distracted drivers come out of nowhere and these kinda folks make a HUGE sign/ruckus that makes them so obvious they are easy to avoid or spot (reasons for both)

1986s4
07-30-20, 11:59
OK, this really cracked me up ! :
"Anyone stupid enough to think they can dress in solid black and body armor and march in the July heat when they weigh 300+ pounds are not a tactical threat. They aren't taking a knee to protest, they are taking a knee because they are about to pass out"

But I agree with those who say we need to pay attention to a bunch of motivated incompetents running about with guns. One of these guys passes out, hits the hot asphalt and his gun discharges into a LE officer and we may have a serious gunfight, however one sided it will turn out. WW1 started with the assassination of one Arch Duke.