PDA

View Full Version : BLMer shoots two other BLMers: Charges filed

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-28-20, 23:40
https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/07/28/samuel-young-aurora-mugshot-shooting-jeep-elijah-mcclain-protest/

This is the shooting where the jeep is going down the highway and the mental midget pulls a Ronin style ambush and shoots two of his fellow BLM supporters. As of now no charges against the jeep driver, but the shooter has been charged with four attempted murders.

Luckily the two people he hit don’t have life-threatening injuries, but one of them I had damage to their temple. So just a couple inches away from a really bad outcome.

titsonritz
07-29-20, 02:17
What color is the boathouse at Hereford? :jester:

VARIABLE9
07-29-20, 07:34

How the fcuk should I know?

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-29-20, 09:16
I ambushed you into a cup of coffee.

1986s4
07-29-20, 09:37

As a rower myself I can answer that question; there IS a boathouse near the town of Hereford, on the River Wye, for the local rowing club. It's basically brown brick with some blue and white.

Do I pass?

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-29-20, 10:12
"As a rower"; so no. You don't pass. If you had said that you saw it from your bass boat, yes.

ChattanoogaPhil
07-29-20, 10:33
BLM shoots two of their own... on the heels of NFAC shooting three of their own.

soulezoo
07-29-20, 10:46
I say let them shoot their own. Popcorn please?

rocsteady
07-29-20, 10:48
"Discipline is the soul of an Army." Not much being shown by the clowns parading around America's democratic experiments right now it seems. Makes it all the more imperative to have your "what if" games playing through the scenario of having a weapon pointed at you while you attempt to actually drive on a roadway. Lot of uncertainty floating around on who will get prosecuted and for what but nothing that says you have to wait to see if the nutbag behind the trigger decides you are worth shooting or not; that's for damn sure. And for the casual shooter, I would strongly suggest some practice ahead of time with drawing, starting out seated and buckled in your vehicle. Not as simple as it would seem for most. Was an eye opening experience the first time I attempted while in full police gear and still pretty unusual with most EDC setups as well.

titsonritz
07-29-20, 13:24
Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt.

ABNAK
07-29-20, 13:30
"Discipline is the soul of an Army." Not much being shown by the clowns parading around America's democratic experiments right now it seems. Makes it all the more imperative to have your "what if" games playing through the scenario of having a weapon pointed at you while you attempt to actually drive on a roadway. Lot of uncertainty floating around on who will get prosecuted and for what but nothing that says you have to wait to see if the nutbag behind the trigger decides you are worth shooting or not; that's for damn sure. And for the casual shooter, I would strongly suggest some practice ahead of time with drawing, starting out seated and buckled in your vehicle. Not as simple as it would seem for most. Was an eye opening experience the first time I attempted while in full police gear and still pretty unusual with most EDC setups as well.

Yep, and weak-hand use also. I'm a southpaw (for shooting) so if I was driving and had to shoot out the driver's window I'd have to use my right hand if the shot was 90 degrees or rearward. Unless of course you want to stick your entire arm out the window, which is not a good option if surrounded by rioting asshats.

Hank6046
07-30-20, 08:16

^^^Well done Sir, well done^^^

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-31-20, 00:42
Statement by a passenger in the Jeep.

https://kdvr.com/news/local/passenger-in-jeep-that-drove-through-aurora-protest-speaks-out/

I hate i225. For some reason it always has the worst accidents, the most back ups, and just generally the worst highway to transit in Denver. I don’t know why it is, and they’ve even kind of expanded it a little bit to make it would be better than it was. But it’s still usually a shit show on a normal day.