View Full Version : Range day w/ Grandmaster Jay

Voodoochild
07-29-20, 15:35
https://youtu.be/9zW5slTa2zU

grizzlyblake
07-29-20, 16:17
https://twitter.com/LouisvilleGun/status/1288467783576096771?s=20

Watch this ^

"I bought this weapon back in 1990 in Germany. This is an XR-15 Shorty. We call it a bull-pup because this b**** got kick to it. This b**** will knock you the f*** down."

arptsprt
07-29-20, 16:25
Thank you. Great intel. Cleary we are underestimating their capabilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WickedWillis
07-29-20, 16:47

Watch this ^

"I bought this weapon back in 1990 in Germany. This is an XR-15 Shorty. We call it a bull-pup because this b**** got kick to it. This b**** will knock you the f*** down."

I literally laughed out loud. That made my whole day when I saw that

sgtrock82
07-29-20, 16:57
Clearly this is the result of a bet that he couldnt make a gun video without a single truth in it.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Whiskey_Bravo
07-29-20, 17:06

Watch this ^

That was fantastic.

Vic79
07-29-20, 17:08
Jesus Christ, I need to start being more careful when I sit down with my rifle.

gaijin
07-29-20, 17:09
Effing cretin.

AndyLate
07-29-20, 17:11
Man, if only the rest of NFAC could avoid shooting anything as well as assgasper Jay can

StovePipe_Jammer
07-29-20, 17:17

Watch this ^

Wow. His video was quite enlightening. Today I learned simply closing the bolt fires the AR pattern rifle. I also learned of the epidemic of daily negligent-head-shots in basic.

With top tier operators like that, what can't they accomplish?

just a scout
07-29-20, 17:42
**** me walking.

First, I didn’t realize you could buy an AR-15 in Germany in 1990.

Second, I didn’t realize you get a Bushmaster with a Picatinny rail and removable carry handle in 1990.

Third, I didn’t realize you could drop the bolt by just tapping it on the countertop that lightly.

Huh. My rifles must all be bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gunrunner505
07-29-20, 17:52
So far all he knows how to shoot off is his big mouth. Time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Averageman
07-29-20, 18:19
I believe his learning curve and his getting shot by his own people curve will soon intersect.

TomMcC
07-29-20, 18:26
Well, I didn't know I own a couple of bullpups. I don't really like bullpups, being all left handed and such. Anyone want to help a guy out and buy my bullpups off me? I still think the dude is dangerous.

grizzlyblake
07-29-20, 18:40
Of course he’s dangerous. Huge ego and zero shame or self awareness of his own shortcomings. Also extremely motivated.

But he is a total clown.

Averageman
07-29-20, 18:49
Of course he’s dangerous. Huge ego and zero shame or self awareness of his own shortcomings. Also extremely motivated.

But he is a total clown.

Do you know who kills these radical black revolutionaries? Other blacks usually former associates.
It's like a self cleaning oven, it looks nasty, but when the temperature gets hot enough it all fixes itself.

LMT Shooter
07-29-20, 19:54

Watch this ^

Does NFAC stand for "No fvcking actual credibility?"

Honu
07-29-20, 20:28
Was waiting for the dude off camera to hand him his pit bull puppy saying this is a bull pup

Straight Shooter
07-29-20, 21:39
By the time he got sat down & "settled in",most of us here could have killed him and 7-8 more.
I TRULY hope it's big mouthed ass clowns like this that ever draw down on me. I shall hover over their dead body with my foot on their chest...whilst beating mine & shouting HUZZAH!
Anyway..yall know what I mean...the huzzah thing was a joke.

ColtSeavers
07-29-20, 21:55
I sure hope he rezereos all his guns at that distance. For proper happy faces of course. ;)

Though, it is odd to me that he emulates Rlggs and not Murtaugh.

Bubba FAL
07-29-20, 22:04
Yeah, the guy's a douche, definitely being bankrolled by someone. Bought it in Germany in 1990? Hmm, I bought my first AR in Michigan that year - all I could find was Colts in A2 format.

Just remember, a random bullet fired by an idiot can still be lethal.

ColtSeavers
07-29-20, 22:10

Watch this ^

Holy sh*t, I thought this was just the same as to original video. Wow, so much to unload here, especially for someone that's prior service ARMY and was stationed in Germany.

I deperately want to see his DD214.

jsbhike
07-29-20, 22:57
Holy sh*t, I thought this was just the same as to original video. Wow, so much to unload here, especially for someone that's prior service ARMY and was stationed in Germany.

I deperately want to see his DD214.

Possibly

THCDDM4
07-29-20, 23:19
Grand Master Jag is a total muppet. The level of retard he constantly puts on display for the world to see- is severely painful.

What bothers me most is that there are people even more retarded than he is who see him as a leader and want to follow him!

That's some scary shit to think about right there, I mean, for real nightmarish shit that people have such low intelligence that this dude is looked up to and running the show.

Dude isn't even qualified to work the fry station at McD's.

FFS...

Ice_Pick
07-30-20, 04:40
Dude isn't even qualified to work the fry station at McD's.

I'm pretty sure we can ALL say that about most of our own elected representatives... Our so called "leaders"

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

BoringGuy45
07-30-20, 07:42
No doubt among the NFAC there are guys who have actual military experience and/or civilian training. But I suspect most of them are like the right wing neckbeards we all laugh at: They get a cheap AR, a Condor plate carrier, and suddenly they're Larry Vickers.

It makes me wonder about the supposed armed wing of BLM that is supposedly being trained up. They claim they have ex-SF guys training them. While that's a possibility, I wonder if it's just the usual crop of guys who tell everybody that they've done things they can't tell anyone about, and that it would start war if it came out where they've been...

CPM
07-30-20, 08:49
Well, I’m intimidated.

Business_Casual
07-30-20, 09:00
It’s good to know that if he is ever in a situation where he is comfortably seated with a rest and the opponent is facing him at 18 feet and not moving, there is a 33% chance he will hit.

I don’t know anything and I’ve never been anywhere, but I wouldn’t want him to run into a bunch of grumpy Chechens in a dark alley.

TomMcC
07-30-20, 10:34
Anybody know this guys religious views. I saw a piece of vid where he's appealing to YHWH, but didn't get a well orbed view. Just wondering if he has some sort of jihadi type of thing going.

jsbhike
07-30-20, 10:40
Probably like the Mandarin out of that Iron Man movie.

just a scout
07-30-20, 10:41
Probably like the Mandarin out of that Iron Man movie.

This^^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BoringGuy45
07-30-20, 11:01
Anybody know this guys religious views. I saw a piece of vid where he's appealing to YHWH, but didn't get a well orbed view. Just wondering if he has some sort of jihadi type of thing going.

Probably has some views along the lines of the Black Hebrew Israelites, which is the black equivalent of the white supremacist Christian Identity theology (that white people are the true Israelites and the present day Jews are either imposters or the literal spawn of Satan).

ColtSeavers
07-30-20, 11:39
Possibly

Chamber flag saved his life!

I still have nightmares from seeing more troops die during BRM than downrange. :p

Jellybean
07-30-20, 20:08
No doubt among the NFAC there are guys who have actual military experience and/or civilian training. But I suspect most of them are like the right wing neckbeards we all laugh at: They get a cheap AR, a Condor plate carrier, and suddenly they're Larry Vickers.

It makes me wonder about the supposed armed wing of BLM that is supposedly being trained up. They claim they have ex-SF guys training them. While that's a possibility, I wonder if it's just the usual crop of guys who tell everybody that they've done things they can't tell anyone about, and that it would start war if it came out where they've been...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the commies have some legit high-speed guys on their side.
My interest is at what level their skillset is being disseminated among the rest; I think it's entirely plausible that a truly serious credible threat is yet to be revealed, until then we are distracted by the looney "popular movements".
Like I was saying in the other thread, if the Threeper types want to goof off in the streets with the asshats like Jay here, they got their priorities a little off...

As far as the video, well... he did hit what he was shooting at. So there's that.

TomMcC
07-30-20, 20:26
I don't put much trust and faith in the DHS and especially the FBI, but aren't these agencies supposed be watching outfits like the NFAC?

Todd.K
07-30-20, 21:45
I don't put much trust and faith in the DHS and especially the FBI, but aren't these agencies supposed be watching outfits like the NFAC?

They are probably too busy chasing down the threat of a vast right wing internet joke meme...

andre3k
07-31-20, 01:13

I would guess there are at least a few UC's in each of his public marches that are there to at least monitor the situation.

ChattanoogaPhil
07-31-20, 04:47
Grandmaster Gecko45...

AndyLate
07-31-20, 06:27
They are probably too busy chasing down the threat of a vast right wing internet joke meme...

It's not a joke. I have seen quite a few middle aged white males wearing Hawaiian shirts in the last few months. The Boogaloo preppers must have secret meetings on Fridays because that's when I see even more people wearing them. :)

Andy

Ron3
07-31-20, 07:32
"Boogaloo bois" are pretty much re-branded "sovereign citizens", yes?

I think those guys have a bit of anarchist in their formula, too.

Whiskey_Bravo
07-31-20, 07:59
"Boogaloo bois" are pretty much re-branded "sovereign citizens", yes?

I think those guys have a bit of anarchist in their formula, too.

99% of boog bois are in it for the memes

titsonritz
12-04-20, 18:08
Oops, guess who is not ****ing around now...

The founder of an all-Black armed activist group is facing a federal charge after the FBI alleges he aimed a rifle at federally deputized task force officers during a September rally in Louisville, Kentucky.

FBI agents arrested John Fitzgerald Johnson, the founder of the Not F**king Around Coalition who is also known as Grand Master Jay, Thursday at his home. The 57-year-old appeared before a federal judge in Louisville later that afternoon, and the judge appointed the Office of the Federal Defender to represent him.

Johnson did not immediately respond to CNN's requests for comment, and the head of the defender's office declined to comment. A combined preliminary and detention hearing is set for Friday. If convicted, Johnson faces a maximum sentence of 20 years in federal prison

cont...

Founder of all-Black armed activist group faces federal charge after FBI says he aimed a rifle at officers (https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/04/us/nfac-john-fitzgerald-johnson-grand-master-jay-arrest/index.html)

kirkland
12-05-20, 12:05
Oops, guess who is not ****ing around now...

The founder of an all-Black armed activist group is facing a federal charge after the FBI alleges he aimed a rifle at federally deputized task force officers during a September rally in Louisville, Kentucky.

FBI agents arrested John Fitzgerald Johnson, the founder of the Not F**king Around Coalition who is also known as Grand Master Jay, Thursday at his home. The 57-year-old appeared before a federal judge in Louisville later that afternoon, and the judge appointed the Office of the Federal Defender to represent him.

Johnson did not immediately respond to CNN's requests for comment, and the head of the defender's office declined to comment. A combined preliminary and detention hearing is set for Friday. If convicted, Johnson faces a maximum sentence of 20 years in federal prison

cont...

Founder of all-Black armed activist group faces federal charge after FBI says he aimed a rifle at officers (https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/04/us/nfac-john-fitzgerald-johnson-grand-master-jay-arrest/index.html)

What a dumbass

AndyLate
12-05-20, 12:13
What a dumbass

Agreed.

I will be amazed if he serves any time over it.

Also a reminder that a weapon mounted light is not a flashlight.

Andy

Averageman
12-05-20, 12:30
He's coming off like an idiot.
Just saying, these guys usually end up shot, I wonder how he thinks this will end for him?

Bubba FAL
12-05-20, 14:04
I'll not be surprised to see him quickly bailed out and charges quietly dropped. Seems par for the course these days.

gaijin
12-05-20, 15:37

Watch this ^

Damn. It looks like it doesn’t even hurt to be that fuking ignorant.
Why ANYONE, even his “troops” listen to that shit is beyond me.

Blah/blah/blah- all in “the packaging” I guess. : )

TomMcC
12-05-20, 16:32
Damn. It looks like it doesn’t even hurt to be that fuking ignorant.
Why ANYONE, even his “troops” listen to that shit is beyond me.

Blah/blah/blah- all in “the packaging” I guess. : )

You could buy AR's back in the day in Germany and bring them back to the states. I missed that in the AAFES lit. Dang.

Alex V
12-05-20, 17:32
I'll not be surprised to see him quickly bailed out and charges quietly dropped. Seems par for the course these days.

This. Jan 21 charges will be dropped and this will never be spoken of again.