PDA

View Full Version : Brand X Rails

doc_ralston
07-30-20, 19:03
Does anybody know anything about these rails? I've seen them on PA, and the PA rep on arfcom said that they were made from a manufacturer that does not wish to be identified at the moment, but that it's made in America, 6061 T6, and that it's typed 3 hard coat anodized. Somebody purchased one over there, and it looks really nice, but I was hoping to get some specs, dimensions, all that before I dive in.

vandal5
07-30-20, 20:51
The one on the Subbern Mule website looks just like a Noveske, but thats not the same as what loojs like they are selling on the PA site.

It may be a quality product, but at a hundred bucks you are very close to the price of some really good quality rails. Personally I'd spend a bit more and get something I knew was good.

Heck, joeboboutfitter is selling Noveske keymod and other older rails for 99 bucks... Those are a pretty good deal.

everready73
07-31-20, 10:30
If you want something like that the Expo arms combat rails at PA are made by midwest. They have sales on them

Larue SAT is a great deal as well

AAMP84
08-01-20, 11:31
If you want something like that the Expo arms combat rails at PA are made by midwest. They have sales on them

Larue SAT is a great deal as well
Their Combat series hanguards are made by CMT Tactical.

everready73
08-01-20, 21:49
Their Combat series hanguards are made by CMT Tactical.

You are correct. My bad on the incorrect info, had a brain fart. Cmt is good stuff