PDA

View Full Version : The Last Narc airs on Amazon

maximus83
08-02-20, 01:49
https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B08D1QKRVD

4-part documentary about the kidnapping, torture, murder, and aftermath, of DEA agent Kiki Camerana in Mexico in 1985.

Haven't decided how credible it is yet, we may never have all the facts. But the story is convincingly told by multiple eyewitnesses, it's fascinating and disturbing when you see the claims that are being made. The issue of whether the CIA was directly involved in the death of one of our own DEA agents, to maintain the cover of drug-running operations used to fund the Nicaraguan Contras, is still being actively investigated (https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/politics/2020/02/27/enrique-camarena-dea-agent-murder-narcos-mexico/2566023001/).

SteyrAUG
08-02-20, 04:23
The subject was also covered in Narcos Mexico on Netflix.

yoni
08-02-20, 06:19
It is no longer a secret, that planes were running weapons south and coke north. It isn't a secret these planes were controlled by the CIA.

So if a government agency is willing to run drugs that American citizens will ruin their life over, you don't think they would have the DFS that they trained and supplied grab a DEA agent.

Next you will tell me that the CIA and other intelligence agencies would interfere in an American election or that the FBI would lie to the FISA court.

Honu
08-02-20, 07:56
Battalion 3-16 Honduras graduates of School of America If you are not familiar with SOA google it

Artos
10-04-20, 19:54
Everyone needs to read this if interested...Chivis says BS on the doc. I was in HS when this happened & followed it / recalled the temp border closure. I tend to believe the Narcos version is more accurate. Kiki deserves his story told accurately.

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2020/10/amazon-streaming-disturbing-false.html#more

Diamondback
10-04-20, 20:13
It is no longer a secret, that planes were running weapons south and coke north. It isn't a secret these planes were controlled by the CIA.

So if a government agency is willing to run drugs that American citizens will ruin their life over, you don't think they would have the DFS that they trained and supplied grab a DEA agent.

Next you will tell me that the CIA and other intelligence agencies would interfere in an American election or that the FBI would lie to the FISA court.

Hell, look at the CIA's experiments with LSD... and even though Operation Northwoods came out of the Joint Chiefs it's a safe bet Langley probably had their dirty fingers in that pie too.

ABNAK
10-04-20, 20:21
The subject was also covered in Narcos Mexico on Netflix.

Yes, watched that whole series while I was off after having my knees replaced earlier this year.

ABNAK
10-04-20, 20:35
Battalion 3-16 Honduras graduates of School of America If you are not familiar with SOA google it

Quite familiar with the School of the Americas (at least when they were in Panama). We pulled aggressor detail there and ran a "POW" camp. As an 18yo private I was kind of shocked at what we did to those guys. Then months later I was on a detail to pack up their arms rooms at Ft. Gulick for shipment back to the States where they were going to be reopening at Ft. Benning.

Honu
10-04-20, 22:27
Yup :)
Guess some of the 3-16 guys live in FL now ? I know they did some insane stuff and some of that lead to the 1983 CIA interrogation manuals

as I used to say spooks are spooky they scare me more then anyone and the name fits :)

Quite familiar with the School of the Americas (at least when they were in Panama). We pulled aggressor detail there and ran a "POW" camp. As an 18yo private I was kind of shocked at what we did to those guys. Then months later I was on a detail to pack up their arms rooms at Ft. Gulick for shipment back to the States where they were going to be reopening at Ft. Benning.