PDA

View Full Version : Some graphic OIS footage

rocsteady
08-02-20, 17:09
Lot of different views of this one. Pretty tense. can see the rifle round impact the suspect at about the 6 minute 25 second point.
Video: Calif. police shoot man who pointed gun at them
https://www.policeone.com/patrol-video/articles/video-calif-police-shoot-man-who-pointed-gun-at-them-uDLZebmoVPgH2RjY/

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-02-20, 17:53
Does somebody have a link to the police video it doesn’t require me turning over control of my computer to Facebook?

ColtSeavers
08-02-20, 17:58
A few minutes after the second shot, eight officers move toward him, two of them carrying shields. As they begin giving medical aid, two officers handcuff the woman as she lies on the ground.

“Please make sure he lives . . . he’s a good man,” she says.

This is why our country is unravelling.

Slater
08-02-20, 19:21
Interesting that there doesn't seem to be any blood (that I can see, anyway).

Honu
08-02-20, 19:33
Hahahaha ditto folks don’t seem to know that links with this allow FB to track you
Either no security or they do not care ?

Does somebody have a link to the police video it doesn’t require me turning over control of my computer to Facebook?

Arik
08-02-20, 19:50
Hahahaha ditto folks don’t seem to know that links with this allow FB to track you
Either no security or they do not care ?So how would one know. Also....hahahaha

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

ColtSeavers
08-02-20, 19:56
When I clicked the link in the OP, I was redirected to a website called policeone.com, not fakebook.

I'm now unsure whether I should also laugh or not.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-02-20, 20:09
The link is fine, when I click on the video on the link I get a warning about Facebook tracking while I’m using that site.

Honu
08-02-20, 20:45
It’s watching the video when you click it will allow FB to track you as mentioned
Sadly many do not really understand it and many do not know and I am sure some will argue its OK ?

How do you know ? Browser or plugins that can warn You of this kinda stuff

ColtSeavers
08-02-20, 20:59
Ah, thank you both for the heads up.