PDA

View Full Version : UDT-SEAL Museum In The News

WillBrink
08-03-20, 09:08
In their desperation for something to be outraged out, the PC police have found a year old vid to be outraged about. Will get some LOLs at the museum and probably increase visitors is my guess. I don't recall seeing that one myself:

Navy SEALs investigating event at SEAL museum where man wearing Kaepernick jersey attacked by dogs

The U.S. Navy SEALS have announced an investigation into a video showing a man wearing a Colin Kaepernick jersey being attacked by dogs at a demonstration at a Florida museum with links to several former SEALs.

The first video shows a man in protective clothing and a Kaepernick jersey being bitten by SEAL attack dogs as part of a demonstration in front of a crowd of spectators.

Another video of the same event shows men in military clothing performing a mock capture of the man after the dogs have been removed. As he lies on the ground, he says “Oh man, I’ll stand,” eliciting laughter from the watching crowd.

The videos were originally shared on Instagram in January 2020, but went viral in the first weekend of August.

Cont:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/navy-seals-investigating-event-seal-museum-man-wearing/story?id=72142173

BoringGuy45
08-03-20, 10:13
If he had been wearing a Trump 2020 shirt, the media would have said “Hell yeah! Get some!”

dpb1776
08-03-20, 10:43
Now I want to go visit even more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yoni
08-03-20, 11:00
EFF the Navy!

Come on.

Some SEAL's want to make a joke out of a piece of garbage that started the whole sink to your knees like a slave thing, a man that hates the police and military.

But they will mess about and arrest these SEAL's, for what having a sense of humor and being meat eaters.

May we direct you to the new SEAL's vegan one and all, that spend 2 hours a day instead of PT eating tofu and learning flower arranging. Weapons training no that is so yesterday, we will now sit and speak on our whiteness since we don't have enough black SEAL's.

WillBrink
08-03-20, 11:11
EFF the Navy!

Come on.

Some SEAL's want to make a joke out of a piece of garbage that started the whole sink to your knees like a slave thing, a man that hates the police and military.

But they will mess about and arrest these SEAL's, for what having a sense of humor and being meat eaters.

May we direct you to the new SEAL's vegan one and all, that spend 2 hours a day instead of PT eating tofu and learning flower arranging. Weapons training no that is so yesterday, we will now sit and speak on our whiteness since we don't have enough black SEAL's.

The Navy itself does not have any direct say in the operations of the museum but not doubt a close relationship exists there for obvious reasons.

yoni
08-03-20, 12:26
Maybe I misunderstood what I read, it said U.S.Navy SEAL's investigating the incident. Which implied to me active duty was investigating it.

I think I would love to see the video, might be good for a laugh.

But I never understood, big military getting bent out of shape by special ops guys well being special. Sometimes it is big b@lls special and sometimes it is just short bus special.

That is a huge difference between Israel and the USA, so many of our Chiefs of Staff started in a special unit. The big fight is between IDF Sayeret Matkal so has been and YAMAM of the Border Police so 2020.

chuckman
08-03-20, 12:27
Agreed, if it was Trump--or any other Caucasian--It would be a non-story. That POS loser Kaepernick is a demi-god in the BLM circles so they're going to circle the wagons on this. This is a non-story, a non-issue, except for the people who want to turn it into one.

WillBrink
08-03-20, 12:44
Maybe I misunderstood what I read, it said U.S.Navy SEAL's investigating the incident. Which implied to me active duty was investigating it.

I think I would love to see the video, might be good for a laugh.

But I never understood, big military getting bent out of shape by special ops guys well being special. Sometimes it is big b@lls special and sometimes it is just short bus special.

That is a huge difference between Israel and the USA, so many of our Chiefs of Staff started in a special unit. The big fight is between IDF Sayeret Matkal so has been and YAMAM of the Border Police so 2020.

I guess they're looking to see if any active duty SEALs were involved. If someone was active duty then i suppose the Navy could pile some chit on them. I know the big demo they put on for Muster is a mix of various people.

Diamondback
08-03-20, 14:44
Now I have to find my way to Ft. Pierce someday...

LMT Shooter
08-03-20, 20:40
The people offended by that video need to get a fvcking life. Move outta Mommies basement, grow a set of balls, and stop thinking that you have an inalienable right to never see anything that you disagree with. Oh, you're offended? Tough shit, move along.

And screw Kaepernick, he's an America hating POS.

gunrunner505
08-04-20, 09:29
I’m offended that they’re so easily offended.

Now that we’re both mutually offended they can get bit.

Kappernik, however you spell it, is a human dandelion. Who cares what he likes or thinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskey_Bravo
08-04-20, 16:15
FFS. I guess at this point I am not surprised.

https://wbng.com/2020/08/04/navy-seals-cut-ties-with-museum-over-colin-kaepernick-video/

Diamondback
08-04-20, 16:54
FFS. I guess at this point I am not surprised.

https://wbng.com/2020/08/04/navy-seals-cut-ties-with-museum-over-colin-kaepernick-video/

Let me guess... Collard Green strikes again?

yoni
08-04-20, 17:00
I got no words for the leadership of the SEAL's. Or at least that I print here.

flenna
08-04-20, 18:06
So they used a jersey that belonged to a second rate QB who couldn't get a starting job and decided to become an anti-American SJW to draw attention to himself. The same privileged, sorry sack who whines about how much he has "sacrificed" for the good of the nation? And that somehow causes angst for the U.S. military and Navy SEALS?

BoringGuy45
08-04-20, 19:21
I'm pretty sure the vast majority of SEALs love it though. The SEAL teams are not exactly a hotbed of liberalism.

Diamondback
08-04-20, 20:02
So they used a jersey that belonged to a second rate QB who couldn't get a starting job and decided to become an anti-American SJW to draw attention to himself. The same privileged, sorry sack who whines about how much he has "sacrificed" for the good of the nation? And that somehow causes angst for the U.S. military and Navy SEALS?

No, just for the politically-correct ass-remoras and Deep Staters at the top who Obama installed after he purged the officer corps.