PDA

View Full Version : The Chinese Machine Gun Parts Seizure in KY, What's the deal?

Esq.
08-10-20, 10:49
So, about a month ago there was a large shipment of Chinese "assault weapons" parts seized in Louisville. If you Google Chinese Assault Weapons parts seizure, you will find SEVERAL shipments around the country that we interdicted at around the same time in California, Seattle etc....Not much was made of these and nobody seems to know EXACTLY what parts were in the shipments. The only photos I've seen on the Louisville shipment shows a large cardboard box and several plastic wrapped bags with something in them.....I've heard rumors they were M16 Full Auto conversions. Anyone know anything about it?

Red*Lion
08-10-20, 11:03
The parts were AR15 lower part kits from China. Another story in which the media dramatically distorts the truth. The story I saw had pictures of the kits. Clearly AR15 lower part kits.

Esq.
08-10-20, 11:07
The parts were AR15 lower part kits from China. Another story in which the media dramatically distorts the truth. The story I saw had pictures of the kits. Clearly AR15 lower part kits.

That kinda makes sense....I've heard of Chinese LPKs, no idea they actually existed! Somebody didn't want to get permits.....

vicious_cb
08-12-20, 00:14
That kinda makes sense....I've heard of Chinese LPKs, no idea they actually existed! Somebody didn't want to get permits.....

Probably bound for DPMS or some other bottom tier mfg.

ZacSquatch
08-15-20, 12:56
Probably bound for DPMS or some other bottom tier mfg.

Anderson is in KY, likely them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the AR-15 Junkie
08-16-20, 10:12
Anderson is in KY, likely them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO! I just spit soda thru my nose.

The_War_Wagon
08-16-20, 12:13
Centerfire Systems sells some questionable stuff outta KY. That was MY first thought.