PDA

View Full Version : Turner Armament Company

Saber329
08-18-20, 11:14
This thread should be in GD, but I assume I don't have the proper clearance to post there, so........

Has anyone dealt with Turner Armament Company? If so, how was your experience?

I'm considering an online purchase, but know nothing about them.....never heard of them until today.

Turner Armament Company
1287 Ripken Drive
Hickory, NC 28602

ETA: Google Maps shows it as being a residence. That sends up a major flag.

lonestardiver
08-18-20, 12:37
There is no reason you can’t run a company out of your house. I know several FFL dealers that run business out of their homes here in Texas. Now they may exist primarily off of FFL transfers but carry some stock. Several of the items in their website could be drop shipped or they may have inventory.

Google reviews provides 4.6 stars out of 5. I saw references to other forum write ups, while not diggin deep saw nothing worrisome. Give them a call and talk to them.

Hank6046
08-18-20, 12:45
Give them a call and talk to them.

^^^This, it wouldn't hurt to give them a call. I wish that they had more specifications as to their specs pertaining to barrels, bcg's, gas blocks, etc. Having said all that, there are already quite a few reputable companies mentioned time and time again on these boards and I would differ you to them as quite a few are known for not only having a quality product but standing behind them if something does come up.

It looks like this guy/ company mainly sources parts from different manufactures, which is nothing new, but I would then question which parts, why and how they are put together.

everready73
08-18-20, 13:27
Know nothing about them, but they do show up as having an FFL at their listed address.. Good price on transfers too

http://fflgundealers.net/turner-armament-company.html

Maybe try teh regional forum here or hometown forum on TOS to see if anyone knows of them

Disciple
08-18-20, 13:48
I ordered from them last month. It took a while to ship but there was notice of that on the site before I ordered. The product was well packed and appears authentic. I would order again unless I were in a rush, in which case Wing Tactical ships faster than most.

Saber329
08-19-20, 11:25
There is no reason you can’t run a company out of your house. I know several FFL dealers that run business out of their homes here in Texas. Now they may exist primarily off of FFL transfers but carry some stock. Several of the items in their website could be drop shipped or they may have inventory.

Google reviews provides 4.6 stars out of 5. I saw references to other forum write ups, while not diggin deep saw nothing worrisome. Give them a call and talk to them.

Absolutely right.

I did dig deeper and he appears to be legit. Called yesterday and left a message.

Hulkstr8
08-19-20, 14:47
Turner is the real deal.

He is a one man shop and with everything going on lately, I know he is slammed.