PDA

View Full Version : How did i do?

Reyn
08-24-20, 18:43
LWRC M6A2-PSD. Did not come with the eotech or light. Has PDW brace, grip and extended trigger guard,magwell grip. Blue force/ Vickers sling,Geissele charging handle, Geissele trigger and tri lug hider. Gave a 1,000

ColtSeavers
08-24-20, 20:25
I mean, you tell us.

Did it pass a function test? How's it shoot? How does the barrel look? How does the BCG look? How does the gas tube look where it inserts into the carrier key? Etc..

R0CKETMAN
08-24-20, 20:51
I dig it

My two LWRCs, DEA and M6A2 have been two of the finest ARs I’ve shot /owned.

Let the LWRC hate begin ..paging markm

Reyn
08-24-20, 21:46
I mean, you tell us.

Did it pass a function test? How's it shoot? How does the barrel look? How does the BCG look? How does the gas tube look where it inserts into the carrier key? Etc..

Only had it an hour before I posted. In due time.

Reyn
08-24-20, 21:48
I dig it

I think I’ll like it. Brother had it and for 1k I couldn’t pass it up. We will see.

markm
08-24-20, 22:30
Sigh...

ltcal94
08-25-20, 05:02
I dig it

Why is there LWRC hate ? I currently have a 12.7” A5 and it’s a reliable tack driver . Out of the box, there is really nothing to do other than feed it ammo. They are expensive , but you get what you pay for and everything IMO is top quality .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LowSpeed_HighDrag
08-25-20, 06:36
Does it work? Well, we don't know, because you are using this forum like Twitter and looking for approval. Why dont you go shoot it and tell us how you did?

Reyn
08-25-20, 07:12
Does it work? Well, we don't know, because you are using this forum like Twitter and looking for approval. Why dont you go shoot it and tell us how you did?

It was rhetorical. A "hey check out my new gun" I figured most would get that but apparently some folks are "lowspeed"

LowSpeed_HighDrag
08-25-20, 07:23
It was rhetorical. A "hey check out my new gun" I figured most would get that but apparently some folks are "lowspeed"

You've been a member here since 2007 and this thread is the best you can muster?

jared91
08-25-20, 07:56
The replies to this thread have given me the warm and fuzzies, and hope for Internet forums yet.

Back to Facebook and arfcom with you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reyn
08-25-20, 09:44
You've been a member here since 2007 and this thread is the best you can muster?

Low speed got ya didn't it. Set the controller down and calm down. Hey, just a guy showing off his new gun man. It's all good.

Five_Point_Five_Six
08-25-20, 09:51
Low speed got ya didn't it. Set the controller down and calm down. Hey, just a guy showing off his new gun man. It's all good.

This isn't that kind of forum. The boomers at Arf will love it though.

Reyn
08-25-20, 12:49

Well maybe someone can just move it to the picture thread. No need for something so trivial to upset grown men.

3 AE
08-25-20, 23:36
Sigh...

It's just temporary markm. Though the new dogma lately is: "In these uncertain times, this is the new normal." :jester:

Colt Carson
08-26-20, 02:43
“Boomers” aren’t welcome here?

Voodoochild
08-26-20, 07:08
This has run its course. Everyone move on.