PDA

View Full Version : (Graphic picture) Damage caused by .223/5.56 in Kenosha incident

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

JediGuy
08-26-20, 06:29
News accounts are still coming out, with one headshot resulting in death, then a devastating arm wound and a gut shot.

https://i.imgur.com/DGebqiu.jpg
(Pic from reddit user)

Link to video (partial, others can show some of the incidents leading to this, not saying this was the good or bad guy)

https://imgur.com/fdpD2Am

As someone noted in the reddit comments, from the shooter’s perspective: should have had a sling, should have had a tourniquet.

Also, may be worth spending some time doing to Costa-esque shooting from the ground.

AndyLate
08-26-20, 07:02
The video I saw was not very revealing. He could have been hit by a ricochet, which tend to produce gruesome but shallow wounds.

I'm pretty sure some of the members here with more experience shooting people (as opposed to coyotes) with a 5.56/.223 can clarify if it is a normal wound.

Andy

HKGuns
08-26-20, 07:06
It was only a matter of time.

chuckman
08-26-20, 07:21
The video I saw was not very revealing. He could have been hit by a ricochet, which tend to produce gruesome but shallow wounds.

I'm pretty sure some of the members here with more experience shooting people (as opposed to coyotes) with a 5.56/.223 can clarify if the is a normal wound.

Andy

It appears to be a lateral, perforating pass-through rather than a penetrating injury. It's a solid 'meh' on the scale of graphic injuries and the scale of injuries that can be caused by 5.56/.223. It's borderline on whether it even needs that TQ.

Voodoochild
08-26-20, 07:24
What's the backstory on this? Was the shooter out there protesting and got jumped? Or was he trying to protect life/property?

HKGuns
08-26-20, 07:32
What's the backstory on this? Was the shooter out there protesting and got jumped? Or was he trying to protect life/property?

The "twitter" "news" reports are all over the map. At this point it appears it was "someone" protecting property from being looted. Probably need to wait for the truth to come out. If this is indeed the case, I classify it as a good shoot.

HCrum87hc
08-26-20, 07:45
From what I can gather on Reddit and social media, he was there with some others protecting local businesses, but not technically a part of their group. At least, they aren't claiming him. In the first video I saw, he was being chased by some "peaceful protesters" who threw a molotov at him. At that point he shot at least one of them.

In the second video he's shown running from the group towards the police line, trips, and the protesters try to disarm/attack him while he's on the ground. He then fires and hits at least two of them. He's then seen trying to turn himself in, but the video ends before any of the cops actually interact with him.

daddyusmaximus
08-26-20, 08:05
I saw a longer video that showed pretty much the whole thing. One dude got shot in the head, and a few people were chasing the shooter down the street. The shooter then shot this guy, and another in the gut while escaping. Can't seem to find that video now though.

Stupid thing was the dead guy was walking around all pissed yelling "Shoot me nigga" beforehand.

Careful what you wish for...

Not sure why the "nigga" reference. Maybe just a general downgrade of our society... both victim and shooter were white.

Idiots + Idiots = stupid shit.

AndyLate
08-26-20, 08:20
It appears to be a lateral, perforating pass-through rather than a penetrating injury. It's a solid 'meh' on the scale of graphic injuries and the scale of injuries that can be caused by 5.56/.223. It's borderline on whether it even needs that TQ.

I agree on the TQ, he does not appear to be bleeding out and I believe they are a block or less from a hospital. I wouldn't even touch the wound when the ER is so close.

Andy

flenna
08-26-20, 08:20
The shooter was being chased by a mob who were yelling “get him”. When he fell down they rushed him when he started shooting. Not knowing what happened before then I’d have to side with the shooter- being attacked by a mob while on the ground is deadly force.

AndyLate
08-26-20, 08:24
From what I can gather on Reddit and social media, he was there with some others protecting local businesses, but not technically a part of their group. At least, they aren't claiming him. In the first video I saw, he was being chased by some "peaceful protesters" who threw a molotov at him. At that point he shot at least one of them.

In the second video he's shown running from the group towards the police line, trips, and the protesters try to disarm/attack him while he's on the ground. He then fires and hits at least two of them. He's then seen trying to turn himself in, but the video ends before any of the cops actually interact with him.

Yeah, try to set a someone on fire who has a rifle? Then chase him? Worst part is that these are probably college students who obviously were never taught critical thinking.

Andy

ChattanoogaPhil
08-26-20, 08:28
Longer vid.

Chased by hostiles. Shoots hostiles. Attempts to turn himself in to authorities.

https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/status/1298502384654651392?s=20

Vic79
08-26-20, 08:32
Sounds like he went 2/3 on putting down the rioters/domestic terrorists, I call that a pretty good night.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-26-20, 08:36
Need to see what happened before that.

Not good anyway you put it. The left will paint him as an active shooter and the mob trying to disarm him.

What's the comment about a gun fight, bring a rifle, bring a friend with a rifle, have him bring some friends with a rifle

The antifa screaming for police to come after the shooting is.... interesting...

Esq.
08-26-20, 08:37
It was only a matter of time.

Said it just yesterday in fact. So predictable. Now what? People either take stock and decide to cool it, or everyone goes for their guns....Sideways down the rabbit hole we go......Oh, and "Just call the cops". Can't leave that sage bit of advice out of the conversation.....

GTF425
08-26-20, 08:52
Need to see what happened before that.

Not good anyway you put it. The left will paint him as an active shooter and the mob trying to disarm him.

What's the comment about a gun fight, bring a rifle, bring a friend with a rifle, have him bring some friends with a rifle

The antifa screaming for police to come after the shooting is.... interesting...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Hannah09771366/status/1298513417561616386?s=19

First shooting that lead to the pursuit.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-26-20, 09:03

That's earlier, and is the shooting, but I don't know what I'm looking at? I heard reports of a Molotov Cocktail?

Let's be perfectly clear, this is what happens when the govt leaves a power vacuum and doesn't enforce the rule of law and allows others the use of violence as a political tool. Protest all you want, there is no 1A right to fire and looting.

The shooter is lucky this didn't happen in a county with a Soros DA. He has a small chance if he is actually in the right.

JediGuy
08-26-20, 09:05

Really doesn’t show what happened though. I’m curious about business security cameras and whether any favorable witnesses will exist.

MikhailBarracuda91
08-26-20, 09:07
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/24/nancy-pelosi-labels-trump-allies-domestic-enemies-/

Looks like they're already making a call to arms

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

MountainRaven
08-26-20, 09:10
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/24/nancy-pelosi-labels-trump-allies-domestic-enemies-/

Looks like they're already making a call to arms

That's two days ago.

BrigandTwoFour
08-26-20, 09:14
Another timeline I've seen:

- Shooter was part of a group protecting property
- Chased by protesters and had Molotov tossed at his head, turned and fired (headshot)
- Other protestors engage and start chasing him down the street
- Shooter tackled and fought on ground
- Guy in (bicep shot) photo pulled handgun
- Shooter retains rifle in struggle and begins shooting, hits one person in gut, and the OP guy in the arm
- Shooter retreats

ColtSeavers
08-26-20, 09:18
Holy sh*t, is this still the USA?

MikhailBarracuda91
08-26-20, 09:23
That's two days ago.I didn't realize. A lot can happen in 2 days (2020 time)

Esq.
08-26-20, 09:25

Where you been? We haven't been the "USA" for a LONG TIME. Every time I've brought it up in the past there were ten guys trying to out Normalcy Bias each other into a coma. Everyone is waiting for SHTF....Well brother, YOU IN IT RIGHT F'N NOW! I'm sorry, I know everyone was promised hordes of raging mutants dressed like the Village People and Cul De Sac Soccer Mom Harems, but this is the SHTF we've been given.

BrigandTwoFour
08-26-20, 09:26
Bicep Guy

https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/1298607523935682561/photo/3

gaijin
08-26-20, 09:29
Yes, it has gotten sporty.

Apparently the paid, violent protesters were promised bail money.
Hopefully the families will have funeral expenses covered.

WTF did these dirtbags THINK would happen?

THCDDM4
08-26-20, 09:31

Hard to believe, but this is where we are at and it will get worse before it gets better.

I think everyone needs to realize what is really happening and start actively fighting it now before it gains critical mass.

We are smack dab in the middle of a Marxist color revolution, the marxists are gaining steam and support they are evolving tactics and climbing the ladder of violence quickly.

As we get closer to this election, things are going to get even stranger and more violent.

It’s the perfect storm of anger, hatred, diametrically opposed idealism/politics and certain factions and people in our society fanning the flames vehemently.

This isn’t directed at you personally, but if people haven’t noticed we are literally in the midst of a domestic insurrection. It’s real, it’s happening and it’s gone hot.

The sooner people realize what is going on and what is actually at stake and come to terms with what’s needed to stop, the sooner we can get back to the USA as we once knew it.

There will not be a path to just go back to normal, unfortunately too much hate, anger and division has been seeded. There is no peaceful way of getting out of this.

Esq.
08-26-20, 09:32
Hard to believe, but this is where we are at and it will get worse before it gets better.

I think everyone needs to realize what is really happening and start actively fighting it now before it gains critical mass.

We are smack dab in the middle of a Marxist color revolution, the marxists are gaining steam and support they are evolving tactics and climbing the ladder of violence quickly.

As we get closer to this election, things are going to get even stranger and more violent.

It’s the perfect storm of anger, hatred, diametrically opposed idealism/politics and certain factions and people in our society fanning the flames vehemently.

This isn’t directed at you personally, but if people haven’t noticed we are literally in the midst of a domestic insurrection. It’s real, it’s happening and it’s gone hot.

The sooner people realize what is going on and what is actually at stake and come to terms with what’s needed to stop, the sooner we can get back to the USA as we once knew it.

Thank You! QFT

StovePipe_Jammer
08-26-20, 09:45
The s-show that is twitter is describing the video of the shooter approaching the cops as proof he was "colluding with the cops". Idiots are calling him motioning to the cops a "white supremacist" hand gesture, prearranged, to let the cops know he's on their side, which is why they didn't instantly "mow him down".

I'm having trouble finding the tweets, so maybe they got removed. But my head hurts after reading some of the conclusions people jump to. A Molotov is deadly force, I simply don't understand why these people see it as a harmless protest tool.

One of the videos appears to show his rifle was slung to his body. If not, it does demonstrate the real-world importance of a sling.

Whiskey_Bravo
08-26-20, 09:48
Running gun battles in the streets in small town Wisconsin. I think we are in for a shit show of a ride gentleman.

Averageman
08-26-20, 09:51
This brings a whole new meaning to 'Triggering the Left."
Now lets see their Op Tempo after this. Where will it go? I predict the barn door is open now and it's going to be a mad stampede to accelerate the violence.

chuckman
08-26-20, 09:52
Running gun battles in the streets in small town Wisconsin. I think we are in for a shit show of a ride gentleman.

While Kenosha has some very pretty areas, being on the lake and all, it has more in common with Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison (all within an hour) than, say, Rhinelander, Stevens Point, Eau Claire, or even Green Bay. Those are "small town Wisconsin". Kenosha is Chicago-lite.

HKGuns
08-26-20, 09:56
I quit twitter long ago after joining post election of Trump, simply to show support. Any sort of reasonable comment that isn't virtue signalling gets you suspended constantly, unless you are a leftist. If you are a leftist, you can spout anything you want and go untouched.

It isn't worth the irritation.

Artos
08-26-20, 10:02

sigh...how we went from the greatest generation to this in 75 years is pathetic.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-26-20, 10:11
This brings a whole new meaning to 'Triggering the Left."
Now lets see their Op Tempo after this. Where will it go? I predict the barn door is open now and it's going to be a mad stampede to accelerate the violence.

Let’s see what happens tonight. Frankly I see the rioters going even more extreme tonight, but if that guy isn’t charged with anything they’re going to lose their effing minds.

That guy needs to get his story out, now. It won’t convince anybody on the other side, but he better set the narrative for what happened.

JediGuy
08-26-20, 10:21

I wouldn’t call it a small town, in fairness. It has become a distant suburb of Milwaukee and even of northern Illinois. Tons of development as businesses flee Illinois across the border.

Artos
08-26-20, 10:23
LE interaction with the militia protecting property..."we appreciate ya"

Someone stated the shooter is in the vid but hearsay.

https://twitter.com/berniebromanny/status/1298509857134465025

2nd vid appears to be coordination??

Whiskey_Bravo
08-26-20, 10:23
I wouldn’t call it a small town, in fairness. It has become a distant suburb of Milwaukee and even of northern Illinois. Tons of development as businesses flee Illinois across the border.

They didn't flee far enough evidently. But at around 100k people it's still fairly small.

Averageman
08-26-20, 10:25
Let’s see what happens tonight. Frankly I see the rioters going even more extreme tonight, but if that guy isn’t charged with anything they’re going to lose their effing minds.

That guy needs to get his story out, now. It won’t convince anybody on the other side, but he better set the narrative for what happened.

I feel they will become more extreme, that's kind of been how it has gone with these groups all along. Yeah, lots of open carry and I would guess exchanges of fire with the Police.
That guy may be being told by his Attorney to STFU and go sit this out in Utah somewhere. Honestly, if he is no billed plus the increase in violence, we're about to get our extra spicy order super sized tonight.

Vic79
08-26-20, 10:31
It was a good shoot. Next question.

When someone throws a Molotov cocktail at me I’m going to shoot them. If their domestic terrorist friends decide to chase me down the street and attack me I would shoot them as well. Hats off to the kid for not losing his cool and mowing down the crowd. He addressed the threats, he stopped the threats.

Grand58742
08-26-20, 10:39
So, dude was being chased by a man with a pistol, was about to get smacked over the head with a skateboard (those things aren't flimsy) and plugged a couple of folks?

This is what the Wisconsin Governor gets by placating the mob.

Sam
08-26-20, 10:45

sigh....

AR 1 - Skateboard 0

Play stupid game, win stupid prize.

glocktogo
08-26-20, 10:49
If Evers does the right thing and puts NG units on every corner tonight, things might calm down. If not things will get even sportier. If I lived in Kenosha right now, I'd be prepared to defend if possible, or evacuate if necessary. Time to check your insurance exclusions Kenoshans!

JediGuy
08-26-20, 10:52
It was a good shoot. Next question.

When someone throws a Molotov cocktail at me I’m going to shoot them. If their domestic terrorist friends decide to chase me down the street and attack me I would shoot them as well. Hats off to the kid for not losing his cool and mowing down the crowd. He addressed the threats, he stopped the threats.

Not a lawyer, but I have a feeling the earlier shooting it what will really determine what happens to this guy.

romanowe
08-26-20, 11:07
I agree on the TQ, he does not appear to be bleeding out and I believe they are a block or less from a hospital. I wouldn't even touch the wound when the ER is so close.

Andy

Man, I strongly disagree with this. I would immediately TQ.

B Cart
08-26-20, 11:12
Not a lawyer, but I have a feeling the earlier shooting it what will really determine what happens to this guy.

Luckily, it sounds like the initial shoot was self defense. If all the reports are correct that the rioter threw a moltov cocktail at the guy defending a business, it's not hard to prove a moltov cocktail is a deadly weapon, and therefore the use of deadly force was justified. And then, with the subsequent shootings, the video clearly shows him being attacked with a skateboard, and guys with guns, which also warrants the use of deadly force in self defense.

The problem is, the antifa/blm/left don't care about facts. They will riot and burn and probably kill over it. If i lived in Kenosha, i would be hunkering down, or bugging out for a while.

vicious_cb
08-26-20, 11:14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdMTghlrFiw

Vic79
08-26-20, 11:18
I’m not a defense attorney but I could even take it one step farther. After the initial shooting my client attempted to flee the area to avoid any further conflict and was in route to turn himself into local police when he was attacked for the second time by a group of domestic terrorists who attempted to beat him with a skateboard, and who had weapons drawn. My client was left with no choice but to defend himself again from the mob attack, the skateboard, and pistol. All three of which are capable of causing great bodily harm, disfigurement, or death.

OH58D
08-26-20, 11:19
The scholars over at ARFCOM identified the shooter as a 17 year old kid who is a Back the Blue supporter. He was defending a second car lot location. I'll not post his name nor any link. You can research it on your own.

vicious_cb
08-26-20, 11:24
The scholars over at ARFCOM identified the shooter as a 17 year old kid who is a Back the Blue supporter. He was defending a second car lot location. I'll not post his name nor any link. You can research it on your own.

Wow, his target discrimination is excellent for a 17yo. Looks like he waits at the very last second to shoot until they are right on top of him. Someone who was panicking could have easily lit up the whole block.

Nocalsocal
08-26-20, 11:26
I couldn’t see the gun in the video. Thank god the “PRESS” was there. Looks like self defense to me.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200826/59b8785a641f1cf08a366198c4dc62d8.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200826/de03ecd231b3dec581d4f5803809d55d.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200826/c0776ebc832253412c546bbab1044332.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glocktogo
08-26-20, 11:28
Luckily, it sounds like the initial shoot was self defense. If all the reports are correct that the rioter threw a moltov cocktail at the guy defending a business, it's not hard to prove a moltov cocktail is a deadly weapon, and therefore the use of deadly force was justified. And then, with the subsequent shootings, the video clearly shows him being attacked with a skateboard, and guys with guns, which also warrants the use of deadly force in self defense.

The problem is, the antifa/blm/left don't care about facts. They will riot and burn and probably kill over it. If i lived in Kenosha, i would be hunkering down, or bugging out for a while.

Apparently the insurgents are well coached on what to say when they get hit back:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/25/watch-man-shot-in-head-at-kenosha-riots/

It’s unclear whether the man was a part of the riot, or who shot him. However, according to independent journalist and investigative reporter Drew Hernandez, a car was lit on fire by rioters at the parking lot where the man was shot, “in retaliation.” Such an event could indicate the man was shot by the owner of the business, but that has not been confirmed.

Arsonists have set a car on fire at the car dealer where the rioter was shot in the head

The rioters were about to torch the property in retaliation but police showed up in time to stop them #Kenosha pic.twitter.com/qwPCBUr9wq

— Drew Hernandez (@livesmattershow) August 26, 2020

Blaze reporter Elijah Schaffer reported that the man who was shot in the head was attempting to loot the car dealership. However, as of the time of this writing, that has not been independently confirmed by Breitbart.

BREAKING they shot someone in the head at the #KENOSHA riot RIGHT NOW

I repeat someone has been shot in what appears to be the head while looting a car shop

I can not confirm the exact wound location but he’s white and losing a lot of blood

I will update who shot him! pic.twitter.com/xZ6v5mpI82

— ELIJAH RIOT (@ElijahSchaffer) August 26, 2020

Schaffer also reported that witnesses told police that “boogaloo boy militia” with long guns shot the man.

Official witness making a statement to officers that it was the boogaloo boy militia protecting a business that was being destroyed

A second witness told me the same account off camera

That is what I thought I saw too but I had to confirm. Details can still change pic.twitter.com/3CnPtODX5o

— ELIJAH RIOT (@ElijahSchaffer) August 26, 2020

The report about the victim being shot by a man guarding a business was corroborated by investigative reporter and independent journalist Drew Hernandez.

“It appears an armed citizen was defending the car dealership and opened fire on the rioter who was attempting to vandalize or burn the dealership down,” Hernandez wrote on Twitter. “Before this shooting took place, the rioters were planning to burn down their ‘next car dealership.'”

In another, possibly related incident, a large group began chasing a man with a rifle down a street. The man falls and is attacked. However, he manages to roll with his rifle and shoots a man who tried to take his weapon away from him. Then, he appears to shoot another man at near point-blank range.

It doesn't look like the defender or defenders have reported the shootings to law enforcement, as they're actively searching to apprehend them:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/26/kenosha-protests-escalate-2-shot-dead-and-1-injured-police-search-for-assailant-armed-with-long-gun/

Kenosha County Sheriff David Beth told the outlet didn’t know where the other person was shot, but video posted on social media suggest someone had been wounded in the arm in the Wisconsin city.

CW Extreme violence

Footage of the shooting in Kenosha. Armed civilian on the ground starts shooting close range as protestors approaching them.

1 person in critical condition, 2 others injured in hospital.pic.twitter.com/vMbqCy4hyD

— Griffin – Live from Portland (@GriffinMalone6) August 26, 2020

No one has been apprehended, but Beth said he believed at least one person would be taken into custody soon based on video footage police have reviewed.

“I feel very confident we’ll have him in a very short time,” Beth said.

So I'm not sure any benefit of the doubt will be extended when the politicos have their say.

Whiskey_Bravo
08-26-20, 11:32
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdMTghlrFiw

Lots of good angles there. Looks all legit to me but I would still hate to be him. He will have to move because you know the domestic terrorist that are antifa and BLM will dox him and he will never be safe.

Grand58742
08-26-20, 11:32
People have started to take matters into their own hands.

tanktop
08-26-20, 11:34
Hopefully the district attorney does the right thing and charges Glock guy with the death of his skateboard buddy.

Whiskey_Bravo
08-26-20, 11:37
It doesn't look like the defender or defenders have reported the shootings to law enforcement, as they're actively searching to apprehend them:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/26/kenosha-protests-escalate-2-shot-dead-and-1-injured-police-search-for-assailant-armed-with-long-gun/

So I'm not sure any benefit of the doubt will be extended when the politicos have their say.

That's interesting considering he walked with his hands up right to the police line after the shooting. There is also video of what looks like the same guy conversing with LEO either before or after the shoot.

glocktogo
08-26-20, 11:38
Hopefully the district attorney does the right thing and charges Glock guy with the death of his skateboard buddy.

Yep, felony murder rule. If the DA doesn't then DoJ should step in and do it.

Whiskey_Bravo
08-26-20, 11:42
I couldn’t see the gun in the video. Thank god the “PRESS” was there. Looks like self defense to me.

dressed as a paramedic but actively attacking a dude with a gun.

chuckman
08-26-20, 11:43
Luckily, it sounds like the initial shoot was self defense..... The problem is, the antifa/blm/left don't care about facts. They will riot and burn and probably kill over it. If i lived in Kenosha, i would be hunkering down, or bugging out for a while.

Hell yeah. Once that guy's demographics hits the news, his life is gonna be miserable.

Based on the pics, nothing wrong if you do it, but you certainly don't have to. That is not a life-threatening injury without a TQ. He'll die of infection before he does from blood loss.

GTF425
08-26-20, 11:44

It's a beautiful thing when someone LARPing as a Medic gets shot and lacks basic knowledge of self aid, so instead they will forever be documented literally crying.

Grand58742
08-26-20, 11:46

Not very often you get to see the shot at the moment of truth.

Artos
08-26-20, 11:49
I haven't shot many critters with 193 or 855 but tons with varmint projectiles & that elbow looks like it ate one...

The_War_Wagon
08-26-20, 11:52
Rooftop Kenoshians will bag more tonite, I'm thinking...

Whiskey_Bravo
08-26-20, 11:55
Rooftop Kenoshians will bag more tonite, I'm thinking...

Agreed. I don't think the terrorist are smart enough to have gotten the message.

Nocalsocal
08-26-20, 12:01
It's a beautiful thing when someone LARPing as a Medic gets shot and lacks basic knowledge of self aid, so instead they will forever be documented literally crying.

Yup I think there’s a video of him actually crying “Medic!”
I’ve never been shot but I’ve responded to and treated alot of fatal and potentially fatal injuries. A properly trained individual actually calms down and doesn’t get stuck in the OODA loop. For me time actually slows down. Being emotional doesn’t help anybody.

Jellybean
08-26-20, 12:02

Bruh, if you've seen any other footage (including the original shooting video at the car lot previously in this thread) you'll realize these people REALLY SUCK at being medics.
Generally their 'response' seems to be everyone crowding around the injured, shouting and talking over each other incoherently while the 'medic' does something of dubious usefulness.

glocktogo
08-26-20, 12:04
Agreed. I don't think the terrorist are smart enough to have gotten the message.

Neither has the governor apparently. He only sent 125 NG the first night and 250 the second. They need at least 10X that many to restore order. Almost seems like they want Kenosha to burn, doesn't it? :(

Whiskey_Bravo
08-26-20, 12:07
Neither has the governor apparently. He only sent 125 NG the first night and 250 the second. They need at least 10X that many to restore order. Almost seems like they want Kenosha to burn, doesn't it? :(

It does.

08-26-20, 12:13
I wouldn’t say dressed as a paramedic. Just owns a hat, that I have never seen a medic wear. That said, this masquerade is pretty common in this type of warfare. And it works.

It's a beautiful thing when someone LARPing as a Medic gets shot and lacks basic knowledge of self aid, so instead they will forever be documented literally crying. C’mon man, go easy on the guy. He’s just trying to announce his airway status to his esteemed trauma care colleagues.

ChattanoogaPhil
08-26-20, 12:16
Or the punk fantasizing he's in an episode of Chicago PD hollering "shots fired" "shots fired".

Whiskey_Bravo
08-26-20, 12:21
I wouldn’t say dressed as a paramedic. Just owns a hat, that I have never seen a medic wear. That said, this masquerade is pretty common in this type of warfare. And it works.

Well yeah obviously not like a real medic. But he has a vest on and hat trying to pose as a medic similar to someone posing as media which they have been doing a lot in Portland.

Jellybean
08-26-20, 12:26
I also love to retarded comments on twitter/etc. about police "complicity" and "why didn't he get mowed down in the street by the popo?"
Well.... A) the police aren't going to just open up on a "man with gun" in this specific situation, because he might be a 'peaceful protester' and God forbid they accidentally shoot one of those. It would just make things worse. And B) no, the police are not going to get out of their cars either, because he might be a 'peaceful protester' like Mr Red Shirt from the other thread here, who will take exiting the vehicle as an act of police brutality and open up on them.
So yeah, the dude runs down the street to the police cars without getting shot or immediately apprehended. Because these rioting asshats created the conditions for this scene wherein PID is impossible, which they are now trying their hardest to spin in their favor. Good grief...

GTF425
08-26-20, 12:28
C’mon man, go easy on the guy. He’s just trying to announce his airway status to his esteemed trauma care colleagues.

I used to score the severity of a shooting using what I called the "Jesi scale". However many times the patient screamed "Jesus" would lower the severity, so if you've proclaimed 17 Jesi during the initial patient contact...you're somewhere around -7/10.

Bruh, if you've seen any other footage (including the original shooting video at the car lot previously in this thread) you'll realize these people REALLY SUCK at being medics.

>"PUT PRESSURE ON IT!"
>where's he shot at
>yo where's the hole
"PUT PRESSURE ON IT!!!"

Meanwhile dude's got those freshly dead shaky-shakes going on.

chuckman
08-26-20, 12:28

C’mon man, go easy on the guy. He’s just trying to announce his airway status to his esteemed trauma care colleagues.

I just spit water on my keyboard....

Nightvisionary
08-26-20, 12:33
Skateboard attacker clutches wound after taking a round to the chest.

HKGuns
08-26-20, 12:43
Where are the Parents of these wannabe thugs and why aren't they stopping this crap? I say wannabe, because they all scatter like mice the minute the shit gets real.

Someone needs to investigate their organization, media and medics sounds very much like a terrorist organization funded by someone.

Grand58742
08-26-20, 12:43
Sometimes you get what you ask for...

https://twitter.com/thedonalddotwin/status/1298570666598379523

MikhailBarracuda91
08-26-20, 12:46

63569Looks like he's either running an Eotech or a Huey

flenna
08-26-20, 12:47
The juvenile shooter arrested, charged with 1st degree murder.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kenosha-violence-juvenile-arrested-in-deadly-shooting-amid-jacob-blake-unrest-illinois-police-say

glocktogo
08-26-20, 12:48
FNC just announced that a juvenile from Illinois is in custody and will be charged with 1st Degree murder.

The officers on the scene last night might've felt it was self defense, but the sheriff has other plans.

chuckman
08-26-20, 12:48
I just read that he has been arrested and they are charging him with 1st degree murder.

Ironman8
08-26-20, 12:51

Huh...that's the dude in cowboy boots that someone in another thread mentioned they weren't sure how serious he was about defending a business a day or so ago.

I'd say he did a great job at PID with everything going on and only seemed to shoot in self defense and at those that needed shooting. If he really is 17 as someone said (thought you had to be 18 to legally own a rifle?...whatevs) then that's straight up remarkable he kept his cool.

Just a general thought...and I was thinking this after watching the vid of that "Shooter Rughi" guy in Seattle that secured the two PD rifles from the Antifa dumbasses...but I'd definitely want a group of dudes shooting, moving, and communicating with me as a unit in a mob situation like this. Just too much crap going on 360 degrees around you and so much information to process for PID shoot/no-shoot. Even though the people in the mob are largely untrained, it doesn't take much to be surrounded and overrun. And I know that kind of goes without saying, but to see the actual dynamics of how this happens in the streets, on video, really drives the point home. Either have a team that knows how to shoot, move, communicate as a group...or don't even go out there.

ETA: Crap...just saw the above posts about being charged...such BS. And people wonder why "we" haven't done anything yet. Understand the rules of the game here guys and plan accordingly.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-26-20, 12:54

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kenosha-violence-juvenile-arrested-in-deadly-shooting-amid-jacob-blake-unrest-illinois-police-say

That doesn't make sense, or doesn't seem to be the 'shooter'. Are they charging one of the deceased's friends for something stupid they did to get their buddy shot? That would be a hoot and rlle them up. I just don't see the shooter be a juvi, from out of state.

chuckman
08-26-20, 12:55
ETA: Crap...just saw the above posts about being charged...such BS. And people wonder why "we" haven't done anything yet. Understand the rules of the game here guys.

I can imagine lawyers lining up pro bono...

OH58D
08-26-20, 12:56
I just read that he has been arrested and they are charging him with 1st degree murder.
If you're not defending your own property/home and you use deadly force, you have an uphill climb to prove justification. I think this kid is screwed. We shall see. I don't know the laws of Wisconsin.

Esq.
08-26-20, 12:57
People have started to take matters into their own hands.

"Call the police".

LOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-26-20, 12:58

Can someone turn this into the 'MLB" sytle red, white and blue graphic? "Major League Dumbass"

Whiskey_Bravo
08-26-20, 12:59
FNC just announced that a juvenile from Illinois is in custody and will be charged with 1st Degree murder.

The officers on the scene last night might've felt it was self defense, but the sheriff has other plans.

Well of course. Liberals being liberals.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-26-20, 13:05

So, do we take a page from the left and burn the city down until they release him? Wanna bet the WI gov would ask for more than 250 troops then...

They had to charge him with something. Be interesting to know which one, I assume it is the first.

Grand58742
08-26-20, 13:10
So, do we take a page from the left and burn the city down until they release him? Wanna bet the WI gov would ask for more than 250 troops then...

They had to charge him with something. Be interesting to know which one, I assume it is the first.

I saw a Tweet that said it best.

If MAGA hat wearing conservatives were burning down businesses and looting, the Democrats would be impeaching Trump (again) for not declaring martial law and sending in the 82nd.

gaijin
08-26-20, 13:11

The Murder 1 charge seems obviously political.
If it’s an effort to appease the dirtbags, it ain’t gonna work.

My crystal ball says the “Rooftop Kenoshans” will be busy tonight.

glocktogo
08-26-20, 13:11

He's still only sending 500 tonight. Loser.

Whiskey_Bravo
08-26-20, 13:13
The Murder 1 charge seems obviously political.
If it’s an effort to appease the dirtbags, it ain’t goons work.

My crystal ball says the “Rooftop Kenoshans” will be busy tonight.

agreed. And also agree that no matter the charge the retards cannot be appeased. Godspeed to the Rooftop Kenoshans.

WillBrink
08-26-20, 13:13

First degree?! Already charging him with something they know will not stick? Clearly they decided they had to charge him with something but WTF.

OH58D
08-26-20, 13:14
If anything that can be learned from this incident, I would say:

1. Get rid of social media accounts that show you with a firearm, or just post pictures of puppies and cute stuff.
2. If you're going to engage rioters with a deadly weapon, wear some kind of full face/head covering. Maybe some other outerwear to hide your identity, especially if you sport skin art. Do your business and get out.

Whiskey_Bravo
08-26-20, 13:14
Agreed, no way 1st degree will stick and they know it. Really fast charging as well. Hopefully this dude gets some gofundme donations or some pro bono work because his defense is going to be costly and drag out.

Ironman8
08-26-20, 13:15
I can imagine lawyers lining up pro bono...

Hopefully you mean lining up to defend the guy...

Ironman8
08-26-20, 13:18
Delete

GTF425
08-26-20, 13:20
https://i.imgur.com/C007nyj_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

The memes are already coming in.

glocktogo
08-26-20, 13:29
And the character assassination begins:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kenosha-police-3-shot-2-101241058.html

Even worse:

https://news.yahoo.com/kyle-rittenhouse-teen-charged-murder-173804360.html

ABNAK
08-26-20, 13:33
Longer vid.

Chased by hostiles. Shoots hostiles. Attempts to turn himself in to authorities.

https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/status/1298502384654651392?s=20

I will note that it was not necessary for him to run after that!

Whiskey_Bravo
08-26-20, 13:34
If it was a "good" idea for him to be there or not doesn't really matter. He had the right. When a mob is chasing you and throwing things at you as you run away you also have the right to defend yourself. What sucks is that he will be drug over the coals and nobody on the right will do anything about it or stand up for him.

Even if he gets off it will cost a fortune in money and time. People will forget about it. This is also why people are so hesitant to protect themselves, property,etc. When it goes sideways they will be thrown under the bus by the left and by the wayside by the right.

TexHill
08-26-20, 13:38
Sadly, I don't think that this kid has a chance in court. They're going to use his age - 17 - to say that he shouldn't have had access to an AR.

HKGuns
08-26-20, 13:38
Never under estimate the number of libtards feeding at the trough in local government. Pretty much a guarantee the prosecutor is one and he'll try to make an example out of this kid.

17? Again, where are the flipping parents of these people?

Nightvisionary
08-26-20, 13:41
I can't get the website to open but it looks like the skateboard guy was on parole or probation.

inmate search results - Kenosha County Sheriff's Departement ...www.kenoshajs.org › inmate_search › display_roster
46119, 6931K-008, HUBER , ANTHONY , M, M, 1994/08/21, 2016/07/11, Released, P & P VIOLATIONS. 46120, 6931K-007, HUBER , ANTHONY , M, M ...

Hank6046
08-26-20, 13:45
17? Again, where are the flipping parents of these people?

Agreed. I completely understand the mentality of a business owner protecting property, but a kid from Illinois coming up to Wisconsin 'patroling' the streets bothers me. Not your state, not your property, not your business being up here. I understand the right to self-defense, and I'm not bothered by the people shot who were looking for trouble, but this kid should have stayed home and played airsoft, let the adults, and Police handle the crowds.

glocktogo
08-26-20, 13:48
If you can tune in, the sheriff (David Beth) is speaking at a press conference right now on FNC. He doesn't sound like a friendly to me.

08-26-20, 13:58
If you can tune in, the sheriff (David Beth) is speaking at a press conference right now on FNC. He doesn't sound like a friendly to me.

I’d be interested in seeing the cliffs notes here... unable to watch right now

chuckman
08-26-20, 14:06
Hopefully you mean lining up to defend the guy...

Yes, I shoulda specified. 1st degree is a gross overcharge and it seems to me some attorneys can leverage this high-profile case into an indictment against 'the system.' Which it should be.

GTF425
08-26-20, 14:10

I stand corrected-

This dude's National Registry expired in 2017. So he may well be licensed in his state as a Paramedic.

Ironman8
08-26-20, 14:11
Yes, I shoulda specified. 1st degree is a gross overcharge and it seems to me some attorneys can leverage this high-profile case into an indictment against 'the system.' Which it should be.

Gotcha, yeah all true. He's gonna need it cause they'll try to drag him through every mud pile they can. I think if he's really 17, that'll be a big issue they'll push...regardless if he was right or wrong for defending himself.

AndyLate
08-26-20, 14:20

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200826/de03ecd231b3dec581d4f5803809d55d.jpg

I was obviously wrong about the ricochet.

Andy

TommyG
08-26-20, 14:22
Rittenhouse was a “fugitive of justice” and “fled the state of Wisconsin with the intent to avoid prosecution” on a first-degree intentional homicide charge filed in Kenosha County, according to court records in Lake County, Ill., obtained by Fox News.

Some serious creative writing on the part of someone from the County. He walked right up to the officers near the scene with his hands up and the hot rifle hanging from his sling. Hardly fleeing from the authorities. This kid is going to get railroaded a hundred ways from Sunday.

Source: https://www.foxnews.com/us/kenosha-violence-juvenile-arrested-in-deadly-shooting-amid-jacob-blake-unrest-illinois-police-say

chadbag
08-26-20, 14:28
The pic of him on the ground and skateboard man approaching him the handgun is obvious in skateboard man's hand as well.

Grand58742
08-26-20, 14:30
Too soon?

https://i.imgflip.com/4ctqus.jpg

TexHill
08-26-20, 14:33
I can see the prosecution building their case on : A) 17 year old kid illegally in possession of a firearm; B) the kid is not a resident of Wisconsin; C) the property that he was guarding was not his - and maybe not his family's property.

Frankly, based on what we know so far, if I were on the jury I would probably find this kid guilty for the above reasons. He went looking for a fight when he didn't have to.

glocktogo
08-26-20, 14:37

Sorry, I was multitasking at the time. The gist was Kenosha is a backwater and they aren't prepared for riots, that the state is helping, that he was hunkered down in his CP while his city burned, and he's not stupid enough to deputize people like Rittenhouse (the kid he's charging with 1st Degree Murder).

Wildcat
08-26-20, 14:37

The skateboard guy attempted to grab the rifle.
Then he was shot, and the report was pretty muffled compared to the other shots.

Korgs130
08-26-20, 14:41
“White kid with assault rifle kills 2 then he is completely ignored by police as he tries to surrender while 4 police vehicles roll right by,” is how this will be played in the MSM. “See, the Kenosha Police are racist!” Things are going to get a lot worse everywhere.

vicious_cb
08-26-20, 14:41
I can see the prosecution building their case on : A) 17 year old kid illegally in possession of a firearm; B) the kid is not a resident of Wisconsin; C) the property that he was guarding was not his - and maybe not his family's property.

Frankly, based on what we know so far, if I were on the jury I would probably find this kid guilty for the above reasons. He went looking for a fight when he didn't have to.

This is why America is dead. Because even people like you would find him guilty for defending businesses and acting in self defense.

grizzlyblake
08-26-20, 14:43

How much of the reasoning for being in a situation is valid though? That sounds like blaming a girl for shooting a rapist because she was wearing a short skirt walking a dark back alley alone.

The immediate situation was that the kid was attacked and defended himself with deadly force when in imminent fear of his life.

glocktogo
Some serious creative writing on the part of someone from the County. He walked right up to the officers near the scene with his hands up and the hot rifle hanging from his sling. Hardly fleeing from the authorities. This kid is going to get railroaded a hundred ways from Sunday.

Source: https://www.foxnews.com/us/kenosha-violence-juvenile-arrested-in-deadly-shooting-amid-jacob-blake-unrest-illinois-police-say

Are you surprised, considering their entire case is a complete fabrication to placate the insurgents? :mad:

Find him guilty of what? Illegal possession of a firearm? I could see that if it's illegal for a minor to possess a firearm in that state. But the rest? He RAN from a fight, TWICE! No way I'd vote to convict. :no:

Esq.

How is he illegally in possession of a weapon? 17 Year olds can't BUY a rifle over the counter, but they can certainly OWN ONE that was gifted to them etc....Otherwise every kid that owns a hunting rifle or a .22 plinker is a felon.

Slater
The guy runs down the street shouting "Medic! medic! medic!". One person commented "I think I've just found my new ringtone".

jpmuscle
08-26-20, 14:49

Based on what we know so far spot who the problem is

That’s like I support the 2A but...

Fact of the matter is not enough of the right people are going out looking for a fight and the would be red revolutionaries know it.

Also

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200826/19f8643482c836eab2a9186af1919813.jpg

ABNAK
08-26-20, 14:50

And all those "protesters" who bus in across state lines? What about them?

Grand58742
08-26-20, 14:51
How is he illegally in possession of a weapon? 17 Year olds can't BUY a rifle over the counter, but they can certainly OWN ONE that was gifted to them etc....Otherwise every kid that owns a hunting rifle or a .22 plinker is a felon.

Yeah, that's not going to make it any better...

AndyLate
08-26-20, 14:51

Then screaming for a medic after he gets popped.

Andy

rocsteady
08-26-20, 14:55
Has the Wisconsin governor said ANYTHING that wasn't completely false, inflammatory and stupid in the last two weeks?

TexHill
08-26-20, 14:57

From the State of Wisconsin's website:

948.60  Possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.
(1)  In this section, “dangerous weapon" means any firearm, loaded or unloaded; any electric weapon, as defined in s. 941.295 (1c) (a); metallic knuckles or knuckles of any substance which could be put to the same use with the same or similar effect as metallic knuckles; a nunchaku or any similar weapon consisting of 2 sticks of wood, plastic or metal connected at one end by a length of rope, chain, wire or leather; a cestus or similar material weighted with metal or other substance and worn on the hand; a shuriken or any similar pointed star-like object intended to injure a person when thrown; or a manrikigusari or similar length of chain having weighted ends.
(2) 
(a) Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.
(b) Except as provided in par. (c), any person who intentionally sells, loans or gives a dangerous weapon to a person under 18 years of age is guilty of a Class I felony.
(c) Whoever violates par. (b) is guilty of a Class H felony if the person under 18 years of age under par. (b) discharges the firearm and the discharge causes death to himself, herself or another.
(d) A person under 17 years of age who has violated this subsection is subject to the provisions of ch. 938 unless jurisdiction is waived under s. 938.18 or the person is subject to the jurisdiction of a court of criminal jurisdiction under s. 938.183.
(3) 
(a) This section does not apply to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a dangerous weapon when the dangerous weapon is being used in target practice under the supervision of an adult or in a course of instruction in the traditional and proper use of the dangerous weapon under the supervision of an adult. This section does not apply to an adult who transfers a dangerous weapon to a person under 18 years of age for use only in target practice under the adult's supervision or in a course of instruction in the traditional and proper use of the dangerous weapon under the adult's supervision.
(b) This section does not apply to a person under 18 years of age who is a member of the armed forces or national guard and who possesses or is armed with a dangerous weapon in the line of duty. This section does not apply to an adult who is a member of the armed forces or national guard and who transfers a dangerous weapon to a person under 18 years of age in the line of duty.
(c) This section applies only to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a rifle or a shotgun if the person is in violation of s. 941.28 or is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593. This section applies only to an adult who transfers a firearm to a person under 18 years of age if the person under 18 years of age is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593 or to an adult who is in violation of s. 941.28.

That might have been target practice for the kid, but I don't think that there was any adult supervision.

Vic79
08-26-20, 15:02

Do you also blame the rape victim for wearing slutty clothes?I mean really, if she didn’t want it she wouldn’t dress like that right?

You point A, B, C, make no difference. The kid was attacked by someone throwing a Molotov cocktail of him. Deadly force response is appropriate and necessary at that time.
He was in attacked by Tony “Gutshot” hawk and the paramedic who should now be called one arm bandit. His response to both of those threats was totally appropriate. He had the same amount of rights as the Rioters in domestic terrorist to be there. Whatever he did prior to the first attack does not matter. For all intents and purposes time starts when the first attack begin. Some of you people need to wake the **** up. Pull your heads out of your ass We cannot let the powers that be continue to enforce this very clear two sets of rules. If you truly would find this kid guilty on what you’ve seen. You are part of the problem.

grizzlyblake
08-26-20, 15:02
What’s funny is nobody cared about all the people killed on the riots so far. But one kid defends himself from the known dangerous mob who is attacking him and he gets roasted.

TexHill
08-26-20, 15:03
And all those "protesters" who bus in across state lines? What about them?

I say hang them too, but the fact that they were from out of state and committing felonies doesn't justify this young man's actions. Basically, two wrongs don't make a right.

LMT Shooter
08-26-20, 15:05
At 17, you can legally enlist in the US military and be issued a fully automatic M4. The hypocrisy of any laws that prohibits 17 year old from personally owning firearms is an offense to the Constitution.

TexHill
08-26-20, 15:07
Do you also blame the rape victim for wearing slutty clothes?I mean really, if she didn’t want it she wouldn’t dress like that right?

You point A, B, C, make no difference. The kid was attacked by someone throwing a Molotov cocktail of him. Deadly force response is appropriate and necessary at that time.
He was in attacked by Tony “Gutshot” hawk and the paramedic who should now be called one arm bandit. His response to both of those threats was totally appropriate. He had the same amount of rights as the Rioters in domestic terrorist to be there. Whatever he did prior to the first attack does not matter. For all intents and purposes time starts when the first attack begin. Some of you people need to wake the **** up. Pull your heads out of your ass We cannot let the powers that be continue to enforce this very clear two sets of rules. If you truly would find this kid guilty on what you’ve seen. You were part of the problem.

The kid was not on a school sponsored field trip. He traveled out of his home state into a neighboring state looking for trouble. He is not a part of law enforcement and therefore shouldn't have been there. Had he not been there then a molotov cocktail wouldn't have been thrown at him.

jpmuscle
08-26-20, 15:12
The kid was not on a school sponsored field trip. He traveled out of his home state into a neighboring state looking for trouble. He is not a part of law enforcement and therefore shouldn't have been there. Had he not been there then a molotov cocktail wouldn't have been thrown at him.

Yes because god forbid someone actually does something positive to refute the last 6 months of BS considering how bad the system is failing the citizenry.

The kids done more than 99% of M4cpap most likely.

Also lolz at blaming him for getting a Molotov thrown at him. Had dumbasses not been out rioting and destroying things over another BS dindu shooting they wouldn’t have got themselves shot, deservedly.

glocktogo
08-26-20, 15:13
I say hang them too, but the fact that they were from out of state and committing felonies doesn't justify this young man's actions. Basically, two wrongs don't make a right.

Again, explain what he did that was illegal EXCEPT having the rifle in hos possession?

And again, he RAN from trouble TWICE. Do you always blame the victim? The sheriff was busy hiding in his CP and his deputies didn't protect the community. They should be ashamed that this kid did more than them under the circumstances. :mad:

grizzlyblake
08-26-20, 15:13

Serious hypothetical question. Let's say a white girl, 17 years old, was there from out of town supporting the patriot side. She gets into a situation where three antifa males attack her to rape her. She pulls a CC pistol and shoots them.

Does she get convicted for murder under your judicial opinion?

Esq.
08-26-20, 15:14

So what if he came from someplace else? It's a free country. Were it not, I'd Goddamn sure prohibit Californians and associated Leftist trash from re settling here in Texas. You can "had he not been there" all you want- if Mr. Blake hadn't been a dumbass none of it would have happened at all either. "Not part of Law Enforcement"- What does that have to do with ANYTHING? LAW ENFORCEMENT IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED IS USELESS right now! As my Grandad would say, "useless as tits on a boar hog". Sorry to the LEO's but when they stand around and watch people burn shit down, what the hell to you EXPECT to happen?

AndyLate
08-26-20, 15:15

You are a mind reader who can detect his motivation? You should have your own show!

Also - I know, right, only cops and soldiers should have guns.

Is your nickname Beto?

Andy

Vic79
08-26-20, 15:17

Yeah if the rape victim would’ve been wearing that low-cut shirt and that cute little skirt she would’ve been raped right it’s the same principle. A stupid principle but it’s the same.

rocsteady
08-26-20, 15:18

I'm going to go more along the lines of he is someone actually looking to do something about the lawlessness and lunacy that's taken over our country that 95% of us here have been complaining about and wondering at what point do "we" do something. Well, he went to where help was needed, maybe at the request of someone, and he, in all actuality, tried to NOT have to put his weapon into play: note the "mostly peaceful protesters" chasing him down the street and throwing things at him BEFORE the first shooting. Then a couple of people out of this large mob, that most likely didn't even see the first shooting, attempt to exact vigilante justice of their own and he, now in a purely self defense mode, self defends, to their great surprise and displeasure I would assume. I'm taking my hat off to the kid based on the available facts.

Nightvisionary
08-26-20, 15:19

HKGuns
08-26-20, 15:24
I feel it prudent to point out ya'll are arguing without all of the facts.

Chirac is very close to Kenosha, on a map it looks like a suburb. Let's do as we so often advise and wait for the facts to come out.

- Clearly it looks like self defense
- Clearly it looks like he should have been home, but for all we know his family owns the property he was protecting
- Clearly he was over charged
- Clearly they elected an idiot Governor without an ounce of leadership in his soul
- Clearly we've all had enough of this lawlessness and it was only a matter of time
- Clearly, as always, when a gun is involved, he will be eviscerated by the fake news

Beyond that lets not argue facts until more are known.

MikhailBarracuda91
08-26-20, 15:24
At 17, you can legally enlist in the US military and be issued a fully automatic M4. The hypocrisy of any laws that prohibits 17 year old from personally owning firearms is an offense to the Constitution.This is a very underrated comment. I was literally thinking that when I found out he was 17.

This is not the time for infighting. Some of those National Guard troops are literally his age. What we really need to know is if he was part of an organized militia that legitimately planned on going to Kenosha WI.

glocktogo
08-26-20, 15:29
I feel it prudent to point out ya'll are arguing without all of the facts.

Chirac is very close to Kenosha, on a map it looks like a suburb. Let's do as we so often advise and wait for the facts to come out.

- Clearly it looks like self defense
- Clearly it looks like he should have been home, but for all we know his family owns the property he was protecting
- Clearly he was over charged
- Clearly they elected an idiot Governor without an ounce of leadership in his soul
- Clearly we've all had enough of this lawlessness and it was only a matter of time
- Clearly, as always, when a gun is involved, he will be eviscerated by the fake news

Beyond that lets not argue facts until more are known.

While I agree on principle, the issue remains. The propaganda machine has spun up on this kid like they did on Nicholas Sandmann. If we hold our tongues till the last spec of dust settles, we've already lost. I don't agree with it, but it's a sad fact. :(

Nightvisionary
08-26-20, 15:30

So how many feet from his home may he peacefully assemble and exercise his constitutional rights before it becomes in your mind, "Looking for trouble"?:rolleyes: 50, 500, 5000, 50,000? Anyone that would make the argument you made in my mind is not a true American Patriot because you will not act with government sanction, government immunity, and government pay. The people that I just described cannot be patriots by definition because those who rose up against the British had none of those protections and benefits when they did so.

OH58D
08-26-20, 15:40
So how many feet from his home may he peacefully assemble and exercise his constitutional rights before it becomes in your mind, "Looking for trouble"?:rolleyes: 50, 500, 5000, 50,000?
In this case, it was around 110,080 feet from his house, provided we're using straight line distances.

I don't know why the kid left his home in Illinois to go to Kenosha. Maybe he knew somebody there and came to help out in defending a business. Did he come just to get involved and try to be relevant? Too much we don't know. Why was he being chased? If he was just out roaming around with his AR in the riot zone, he was sure to be a magnet for some kind of conflict.

I've always been an advocate of defending turf you know and have a right to be at. It puts you in a stronger legal position if things so south.

JediGuy
08-26-20, 15:46
I’m just back to say that it is clear that not all facts are out yet.
Lots to speculate about regarding earlier circumstances. What happens in the final video (two individuals shot while attacking another individual) seems clear, but nothing before that is.

Traveling out of state as a minor with a semi auto long gun that looks scary seems like a recipe for personal disaster (shooter) and national legal disaster (the rest of us).

Not digging the guy, but too early to take sides.

tanktop
I’m gonna reserve my judgment until I get all the facts from doughnut operator

LMT Shooter
This is a very underrated comment. I was literally thinking that when I found out he was 17.

This is not the time for infighting. Some of those National Guard troops are literally his age. What we really need to know is if he was part of an organized militia that legitimately planned on going to Kenosha WI.

I hadn't thought about him possibly being part of a militia. These riots are a perfect example of the necessity of a militia. I know militias have a bad reputation, but I don't give a shit, a militia is the best answer to riots.

The undermining of the concept of the militia is a grave threat to the Second Amendment, keep that in mind when discussing militias.

glocktogo
08-26-20, 15:47

Here's the full Kenosha press conference from today. The sheriff begins at 4:52

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5-v6jKrSN4

Averageman
08-26-20, 15:50

20 miles? Really?
Dude, your line of thinking is pretty extreme and perhaps part of the problem. No one has responded to BLM and Antifa burning down America's cities for the most part. Someone had had enough and it is about time.
Jump to conclusions if you like, but for what I have seen and read, it might not have been my choice for my 17 year old to do that, but I think he handled himself well once the situation went sideways.

Hank6046
08-26-20, 15:51
In this case, it was around 110,080 feet from his house, provided we're using straight line distances.

I don't know why the kid left his home in Illinois to go to Kenosha. Maybe he knew somebody there and came to help out in defending a business. Did he come just to get involved and try to be relevant? Too much we don't know. Why was he being chased? If he was just out roaming around with his AR in the riot zone, he was sure to be a magnet for some kind of conflict.

I've always been an advocate of defending turf you know and have a right to be at. It puts you in a stronger legal position if things so south.

Agreed. Too much we don't know, and better judgement should have been used on both sides. This kid is going to be F***ed from lawsuits on top any plans for a future carrier as a cop. I understand the ideology of better judged by 12 than carried by 6, but if he had stayed home he most-likely wouldn't be in the predicament he is now.

MikhailBarracuda91
08-26-20, 15:54
I hadn't thought about him possibly being part of a militia. These riots are a perfect example of the necessity of a militia. I know militias have a bad reputation, but I don't give a shit, a militia is the best answer to riots.

The undermining of the concept of the militia is a grave threat to the Second Amendment, keep that in mind when discussing militias.

I completely agree

glocktogo
08-26-20, 15:57
Some good pics of the aftermath:

https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/watch-now-sheriff-beth-confirms-one-killed-in-kenosha-unrest-two-injured/article_887a5314-fb81-5448-95ba-c648107491a3.html

Whiskey_Bravo
08-26-20, 15:57

That is a terrible assessment and disappointing to say the least. He went to help protect others properties, one could say as a patriot should. He ran away from the mob multiple times. First ran away from the group toward the car dealership where he shot the dude in the head. Don't chase and corner a guy with a gun. Second he ran towards police and was chased by a crazed mob and only shot once attacked on the ground.

Meanwhile 99.9% of those on the right sit at home and watch the news, post a little online and talk about how terrible it is and people are going to have to act at some point. Then we shit on those that do.

08-26-20, 15:58
Anyone here ever ventilate&cool some m’f’ers in a war zone, and got told, “well, you shouldn’t have been there, kid, never would have happened”? I’m no lawyer or judge, and I don’t know WTF that kid was doing there, but it sure looked like he was about to get dragged through the streets of Mogadishu to me. Eff that. I shed no tears for insurgents today.

Standing by for legal fund.

Edit: thanks glocktogo

OH58D
08-26-20, 16:03
Anyone here ever ventilate&cool some m’f’ers in a war zone, and got told, “well, you shouldn’t have been there, kid, never would have happened”? I’m no lawyer or judge, and I don’t know WTF that kid was doing there, but it sure looked like he was about to get dragged through the streets of Mogadishu to me. Eff that. I shed no tears for insurgents today.

Standing by for legal fund.

Edit: thanks glocktogo
I was told on more than one occasion to avoid collateral damage, then you have adult females and teenage kids of both sexes shooting AK's and anything else they could scrounge up at you. And yes I am referring to Mogadishu.......

Jellybean
08-26-20, 16:03
Looks like he's either running an Eotech or a Huey

Well, regardless, looks like optic choice was totally irrelevant in this situation. I almost wonder if a visible laser would be more useful as a deterrent.
Also, apparently 5.56 works just fine.
Food for thought...?

Not to dogpile on, but...
>Traveled out of home state - Irrelevant, and who cares. On top of that, nobody here knows WHY he went there yet. Jesus, how many out of staters did we just get for the VA Snek Rally like, a whopping 7 months ago? Nobody here batted an eye then, but I guess now they weren't welcome? Unless he's with some sort of organized militia group, I'd say he was probably with friends/relatives, except I don't have any special info on his motives either.
>Looking for trouble -again, unless social media posts or group association comes to further light, nobody can prove that.
>Shouldn't have been there - Last I checked we don't have cross-state travel restrictions yet, and also see point one.
>If you wanted to play the "if only" game lets back this up one more step that you missed; had the rioters 'not been there' acting the fool and causing people to feel the need to protect their lives and business with armed force, this situation would never have been possible on all points of contention, and all parties would be alive and free right now. I mean, geez, when has anyone ever seen even the most vocal 'patriot' types standing around outside their businesses with rifles as an everyday thing? And regardless of the justification of the first event, if the rioters had not proceeded to deliberately chase and assault the person in question with obvious murderous intent a SECOND time AFTER the initial shooting, they wouldn't have gotten shot some more.

As the saying goes, "nobody ever cares when you're being attacked, only when you respond."

Whiskey_Bravo
08-26-20, 16:07

So now we can't travel out of state? If my friends or even like minded individuals need help in Oklahoma I have to tell them, sorry bro, that is out of my state. Not my problem. Let LEO take care of it even though LEO has pulled back and is letting the burning and looting happen.

You don't have to be part of law enforcement to be somewhere and help protect lives or property. FFS get out of there with that nanny state BS. The police and even the national guard had pulled pretty far back and have been letting whatever happens happens for a couple of nights now.

TexHill - Had she not gone to that club alone and wearing that skirt she wouldn't have gotten raped.

Grand58742
Also, apparently 5.56 works just fine.
Food for thought...?

I saw someone mention they thought it might be a varmint round with the damage that was done. I'll be the first to say I don't have any experience like some on here in GSW analysis, but that dude's arm was shredded by something nasty.

Anyone want to chime in with thoughts?

I was told on more than one occasion to avoid collateral damage, then you have adult females and teenage kids of both sexes shooting AK's and anything else they could scrounge up at you. And yes I am referring to Mogadishu....... Roger. I apologize if you found my reference insensitive to your brethren.

GTF425
08-26-20, 16:08
Meanwhile 99.9% of those on the right sit at home and watch the news, post a little online and talk about how terrible it is and people are going to have to act at some point. Then we shit on those that do.

This.

He went out and stood up to a mob while everyone else is preoccupied with wishful thinking from a distance. In the process, he managed to make two Commies room temp, another an involuntary south paw, and gave the rest a practical example of Newton's 3rd Law they won't soon forget.

Also standing by for his legal fund.

Grand58742
08-26-20, 16:08
So now we can't travel out of state? If my friends or even like minded individuals need help in Oklahoma I have to tell them, sorry bro, that is out of my state. Not my problem. Let LEO take care of it even though LEO has pulled back and is letting the burning and looting happen.

You don't have to be part of law enforcement to be somewhere and help protect lives or property. FFS get out of there with that nanny state BS. The police and even the national guard had pulled pretty far back and have been letting whatever happens happens for a couple of nights now.

TexHill - Had she not gone to that club alone and wearing that skirt she wouldn't have gotten raped.

My boss and I were discussing this earlier. I seriously doubt you'd see anywhere near the same level of anarchy and idiots marching on suburban areas of OK as you do elsewhere.

He didn't agree with me, but I have this feeling there are enough good ol' boys here in this state that would put a quick stop to such tomfoolery.

Todd00000
08-26-20, 16:12
This.

He went out and stood up to a mob while everyone else is preoccupied with wishful thinking from a distance. In the process, he managed to make two Commies room temp, another an involuntary south paw, and gave the rest a practical example of Newton's 3rd Law they won't soon forget.

Also standing by to support his legal fund.

Hell yeah!

titsonritz
08-26-20, 16:15
Agreed, no way 1st degree will stick and they know it. Really fast charging as well. Hopefully this dude gets some gofundme donations or some pro bono work because his defense is going to be costly and drag out.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/kyle-rittenour-defense-fund

Whiskey_Bravo
08-26-20, 16:16
Agreed. Too much we don't know, and better judgement should have been used on both sides. This kid is going to be F***ed from lawsuits on top any plans for a future carrier as a cop. I understand the ideology of better judged by 12 than carried by 6, but if he had stayed home he most-likely wouldn't be in the predicament he is now.

I am sure that could be said about many of our fallen military and those defending what they believed in the past. It is both easier and safer to sit at home and do nothing.

titsonritz
08-26-20, 16:17
And for uni-cep guy.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/medical-expenses-for-gaige-grosskreutz

08-26-20, 16:19
And for uni-cep guy.

“Seamus Mackinaw is organizing this fundraiser.“

AKDoug
08-26-20, 16:19

Hopefully this one lasts. There was another one listed a couple hours ago and now it's gone.

B Cart
08-26-20, 16:22
And for uni-cep guy.

I just read the description in the POS's gofundme "This Tuesday night, at a BLM protest Kenosha, IL, my friend Gaige Grosskreutz was brutally assaulted by a an armed white man. Luckily he got out alive, though the same can't be said for other two who were brutally murdered."

hahaha brutally assaulted?? What complete BS. The video is VERY clear on who was doing the assaulting, and who was trying to murder who. The left and these commie autists are seriously living in a fantasy land

08-26-20, 16:22

I’ve never used gofundme, but this seems like a good place to start. How do I verify legitimacy, and how much gets skimmed by who before the money makes it to the target?

HKGuns
08-26-20, 16:25
While I agree on principle, the issue remains. The propaganda machine has spun up on this kid like they did on Nicholas Sandmann. If we hold our tongues till the last spec of dust settles, we've already lost. I don't agree with it, but it's a sad fact. :(

Not asking you to hold your tongue, let’s just not have brush wars here when we all mostly agree with the facts we actually know.

I recommend calling the DA of Kenosha and telling him exactly what you think of those charges.

Whiskey_Bravo
08-26-20, 16:25
Hopefully this one lasts. There was another one listed a couple hours ago and now it's gone.

Yeah I read that the other one was over 6k when it got nuked. I assume this one will too.

edit: and it's gone

Whiskey_Bravo
08-26-20, 16:26
“Seamus Mackinaw is organizing this fundraiser.“

Who is that? I googled but couldn't find anything .

Whiskey_Bravo
08-26-20, 16:27
I recommend calling the DA of Kenosha and telling him exactly what you think of those charges.

For convenience sake.

Contact Us

Michael D. Graveley
District Attorney
Email Michael D. Graveley

District Attorney
Contact the District Attorney

Physical Address
912 56th Street
Molinaro Building
Kenosha, WI 53140

Phone: 262-653-2400

StovePipe_Jammer
08-26-20, 16:31

Yeah, that link isn't working and seems they nuked it again. Interesting that the one armed "medic" has his page still up.

08-26-20, 16:35
Yeah, that link isn't working and seems they nuked it again. Interesting that the one armed "medic" has his page still up.

Didn’t that felon POS Floyd’s people get a pile of money this way? And the shitbird in ATL?

Vic79
08-26-20, 16:36

Yeah, not really. Yet another example that the two side in this conflict are not and never will be playing by the same rules.
But as the saying goes "Its not time yet".

08-26-20, 16:39
Yeah, not really. Yet another example that the two side in this conflict are not and never will be playing by the same rules.
But as the saying goes "Its not time yet".

Mucho asymmetry

titsonritz
08-26-20, 16:41

That is the 3rd one I know of that has been taken down.

Alex V
08-26-20, 16:43

That's just ridiculous and the exact reason why we are in the situation we are in. No one is willing to stand up to the Marxist trash and when someone does people who should be on his side find ways to vilify him.

HKGuns
08-26-20, 16:43
Hold onto your money guys for now.

Please.

glocktogo
08-26-20, 16:46
And for uni-cep guy.

Don't you love how they blurred out the bottom of the pic showing him holding the gun he just tried to murder Kyle with? :mad:

OH58D
08-26-20, 16:51
Roger. I apologize if you found my reference insensitive to your brethren.
There was nothing offensive in your comment. No need to apologize. In any kind of combat, the unexpected is what you expect. In the horn of Africa, there are no rules and you adapt to the situation. That place provided some of my worst long-term memories. You couldn't pay me enough to even set foot in the place ever again.

Despite not really thinking thru what he was doing there, and how he was going to do it, that 17 year old did show some spunk and kept his head screwed on straight and maintained composure. That kid has value in a fighting sense. I hate to see his life ruined because of this. You just don't go to a fight like this with rioters not having your identity concealed, nor do you take a traceable cell phone. If the kid was hellbent on going to a fight, I wish someone could have sat down with him and explain the consequences, and protective remedies if he insisted.

chadbag
08-26-20, 17:00
I've reported the GoFundMe for the guy whose arm was hit by the kid on the ground with the rifle as being inappropriare as his wounds clearly received in the process of committing an assault. I pointed out multiple pics in the wild showing him with a handgun over the kid on the ground. I reported it through their support page and also through twitter.

We'll see what happens.

08-26-20, 17:13
I've reported the GoFundMe for the guy whose arm was hit by the kid on the ground with the rifle as being inappropriare as his wounds clearly received in the process of committing an assault. I pointed out multiple pics in the wild showing him with a handgun over the kid on the ground. I reported it through their support page and also through twitter.

We'll see what happens.

Same. I clicked the dropdown about non factual info (slang for lies), and wrote the following in free text: “The fundraiser fails to mention that the beneficiary was injured while attempting to kill someone. The included pictures cropped out the firearm he was carrying.”

Some of the donors may be using true names.

Glock9mm1990
08-26-20, 17:15
Rifle ballistics doing rifle shit. Looks like it hit bone. I have seen pictures of worse 5.56 wounds though.

Hank6046
08-26-20, 17:21
I am sure that could be said about many of our fallen military and those defending what they believed in the past. It is both easier and safer to sit at home and do nothing.
Lol! That straw argument is pretty hilarious. I'd have more respect for him if he did join the military instead of jumping state lines. I know that you're probably looking for a battle cry, but I this kid shouldn't be the catalist.

ABNAK
08-26-20, 17:22

What the fvck ever. I swear thinking like that is part of the problem.

As has been previously mentioned, what matters is the events that occurred which precipitated the shooting. Him being there from out of state, being 17yo, is all IRRELEVANT.

ABNAK
08-26-20, 17:24

Yes, YOU are definitely part of the problem.

B Cart
08-26-20, 17:25
I also reported the gofundme for bicep guy.

rocsteady
08-26-20, 17:28
I also reported the gofundme for bicep guy.

Me too. **** that guy. I also wrote the DA and stated the same if for no other reason than to let them know that people are watching and taking the easy way out and appeasing the mob should not be an option. IF facts come out and this kid did something not shown in the videos and timeline I've seen, opinion may change but for what we know at this point, good on him.

I implore you to not pursue murder charges against Kyle Rittenhouse if the online timeline is accurate. From what is available right now, in the incident he was not the aggressor and was acting in self defense at the time of the shootings. He made several attempts to leave the area, in all actuality tried NOT to be in a position where he would have to put his weapon into play. A mob chased him as he attempted to retreat from the initial contact area, throwing things at him and eventually attempting to assault him at which point he fired in self defense, hitting his first assailant in the head. He appears to call for medical help and then realizes that the mob is starting to surround him again and leaves the scene for his own safety. Again, assuming the video timeline is accurate, the mob chases him again and a couple of people out of this large mob, that most likely didn’t even see the first shooting but were being told that Mr. Rittenhouse shot a protester, attempt to exact vigilante justice and attack Mr. Rittenhouse with their fists, a skateboard and finally a man rushes forward with a pistol in his hands. If there are not more facts to the case than what I’ve seen so far, you would be making a terrible mistake to charge this man with murder, to charge him with much of anything would be inappropriate. The ones who attacked him however, should be charged even though it would be unpopular with those setting today's narratives. So we’ll see if you are going to do your job or going to bow to the mob.

WickedWillis
08-26-20, 17:29
What’s funny is nobody cared about all the people killed on the riots so far. But one kid defends himself from the known dangerous mob who is attacking him and he gets roasted.

Not true, there was that incident in Arizona last month where the dude shot a skateboarder. Seems to be a trend skateboards as weapons

Hank6046
08-26-20, 17:32
Not true, there was that incident in Arizona last month where the dude shot a skateboarder. Seems to be a trend skateboards as weapons

Kids with no jobs listening to Black Flag and skating, I did it when I was 14, but I eventually grew up. These kids want a purpose and if only they realized that they had to work for it...

08-26-20, 17:33
Email sent to DA

ABNAK
08-26-20, 17:34

And so would all three douchebags who got shot. See how that works?

WickedWillis
08-26-20, 17:35
Kids with no jobs listening to Black Flag and skating, I did it when I was 14, but I eventually grew up. These kids want a purpose and if only they realized that they had to work for it...

My skateboard statement was in jest. I wish I had enough flat top to skateboard growing up.

chadbag
08-26-20, 17:36
Commentary

https://www.redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2020/08/26/905992/

Hank6046
08-26-20, 17:36
And so would all three douchebags who got shot. See how that works?

Absolutely, I totally agree with you. This whole 'police' shooting is much to do about nothing.

ABNAK
08-26-20, 17:38
I was told on more than one occasion to avoid collateral damage, then you have adult females and teenage kids of both sexes shooting AK's and anything else they could scrounge up at you. And yes I am referring to Mogadishu.......

And blocking the streets so the QRF couldn't get through. At some point one has to discern between an innocent civilian and a civilian, because they are not necessarily one and the same. It applies to both Mogadishu AND Kenosha.

Hank6046
08-26-20, 17:40
My skateboard statement was in jest. I wish I had enough flat top to skateboard growing up.

I grew up in liberal Seattle and Saint Paul product of a single mom. I skated a lot with my friends thinking about how much I hated the cops because they used to kick us out of parking lots and such... Then I got a job and those kids still skated, I joined the Military and those kids still skated... I graduated from college and they started working at 7/11 and still skated.. OH HOW THE WORLD OWES THEM FOR THE WRONGS IT COMMITTED!!!!:p

rocsteady
08-26-20, 17:43
Am I wrong in thinking that it's totally wrong for his name to have been made public knowledge already, especially since the liberal mob is already painting him as being a stone cold killer of their dear, peaceful protesters? David Muir, that cockbag, reporting as "a shooter opening fire on demonstrators" which isn't a lie but omits EVERY relevant fact

ABNAK
08-26-20, 17:47
Lol! That straw argument is pretty hilarious. I'd have more respect for him if he did join the military instead of jumping state lines. I know that you're probably looking for a battle cry, but I this kid shouldn't be the catalist.

What and when exactly should be the "battle cry"? I NEVER thought shit would go to this extent but it has. Time to pick a side. There is no middle ground. Mediation and moderation has gone out the window. Time to make a choice, and not making one is the wrong answer.

08-26-20, 17:50
Am I wrong in thinking that it's totally wrong for his name to have been made public knowledge already, especially since the liberal mob is already painting him as being a stone cold killer of their dear, peaceful protesters? David Muir, that cockbag, reporting as "a shooter opening fire on demonstrators" which isn't a lie but omits EVERY relevant fact

Also, a minor, allegedly.

rocsteady
08-26-20, 17:52

Then who should be? By all currently available info, he stood up to the mob, along with others, showed a great deal of restraint and retreated rather than just start shooting, was chased as he attempted to leave the situation, was attacked and defended himself. From AVAILABLE timeline and events, he's certainly worthy of some respect from those of us that feel the marxist mob shouldn't be allowed to run amok, looting, burning, destroying and assaulting at will and with impunity.

Hank6046
08-26-20, 17:53
You and TexHill should be friends.

Does he like AR's, responsibility and Whiskey? If so, probably.

I'm sorry that I don't agree with you. I live in Wisconsin, I have my family here. If it comes time to defend my property I will, I don't want a 17 yr old kid from Illinois trying to help.

ABNAK
08-26-20, 17:54
Then who should be? By all currently available info, he stood up to the mob, along with others, showed a great deal of restraint and retreated rather than just start shooting, was chased as he attempted to leave the situation, was attacked and defended himself. From AVAILABLE timeline and events, he's certainly worthy of some respect from those of us that feel the marxist mob shouldn't be allowed to run amok, looting, burning, destroying and assaulting at will and with impunity.

Now now, according to some on here they can be reasoned with and you should strive to not be a part of the "hate". (those folks can enjoy being a victim, I won't)

john armond
08-26-20, 17:55

This one is gone too

ABNAK
08-26-20, 18:00
I will state this here, and don't give a damn if it is an internet forum: I don't go to protests or go looking for trouble. I live in the sticks. I do, however, work in the city. If I am ever hemmed in and cannot escape, I will do whatever is necessary to survive (even if it means someone else, by their poor choices, doesn't) and I DON'T GIVE A FVCK what a local DA, prosecutor, or LEO try to do as a result. It will not matter one iota at that moment. Judged by twelve, carried by six, yada yada.

There, quote me on it.

08-26-20, 18:06
Does he like AR's, responsibility and Whiskey? If so, probably.

I'm sorry that I don't agree with you. I live in Wisconsin, I have my family here. If it comes time to defend my property I will, I don't want a 17 yr old kid from Illinois trying to help.

You probably know this, but being “from Illinois” may not mean what you are implying. The DA of Kenosha’s office is in Illinois. I dunno where in Illinois the kid is from, but its not like he’s from Louisiana.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-26-20, 18:09

These rioters are called protesters, but no matter who you are, if your white, you are a racist...

CNN still calls Blake a "Black man trying to get in his car with kids" and not a "violent felon with a knife wanted for a warrant who had just fought off the cops and said he was getting a gun".

marco.g
08-26-20, 18:10
You probably know this, but being “from Illinois” may not mean what you are implying. The DA of Kenosha’s office is in Illinois. I dunno where in Illinois the kid is from, but its not like he’s from Louisiana.

Apparently he’s from Antioch, IL per his booking. Looks like a 30 minute car ride. Entirely plausible he had business/associates across the imaginary line in the sand.

I’m also not tracking with the hate on this kid from some. If you cheer for a kid shooting a home invader, I don’t see a difference. The right to self defense is above all else.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-26-20, 18:14
So this kid is charged, how many rioters got charged? How many extradited from IL?

OH58D
08-26-20, 18:14
My wife and I just looked at the "before" video of Kyle with an adult guarding a car lot. There were also other people guarding the place from on the roof. When you get a close up of this young man, he looks like he's only 14 or 15 years old. My wife just exclaimed "He's just a baby". She is asking why this young man's mother would even let him take off and go get involved with something like this.

Hank6046
08-26-20, 18:15

Oh, I am very aware. I am less then 30 minutes from the border. But I don't jump down to Rockford to see the protests down there, and there were protests there. I work in Madison, but I avoid the square, where protests take place. I carry, and I don't go and look for trouble.

ABNAK
08-26-20, 18:19
Oh, I am very aware. I am less then 30 minutes from the border. But I don't jump down to Rockford to see the protests down there, and there were protests there. I work in Madison, but I avoid the square, where protests take place. I carry, and I don't go and look for trouble.

Well there you and I agree 100%. That said, if I owned property that was about to be vandalized/torched I might feel differently about deliberately being in a bad situation. Not having skin in that game, as long as no one tries to assault me going to or from work I'm golden.

MontanaMarine
08-26-20, 18:23
It would be awesome if Trump could get this young patriot in for a medal, during the RNC convention.

ABNAK
08-26-20, 18:26
So I have a question for the naysayers on here: where do you draw the line? You don't own a business in the city and can avoid trouble, but lately they've taken a fancy to bringing it out to the 'burbs. Many of you live in what would be considered "suburbs". So these assholes are in YOUR neighborhood, running up on YOUR property, kicking on YOUR vehicle parked there, and then some dickwad rears back with a Molotov cocktail. Are you gonna retreat out the back with your tail tucked? You may not want to be as brazenly open (God forbid) as I was a few posts up, but what's the plan?

Where I live is exponentially outside the circumference of the ever-widening violence, and out here the Sheriff, DA, prosecutors, etc. would NOT cotton well to that type of crap. But that doesn't apply to all of us, now does it?

Hank6046
08-26-20, 18:27
Well there you and I agree 100%. That said, if I owned property that was about to be vandalized/torched I might feel differently about deliberately being in a bad situation. Not having skin in that game, as long as no one tries to assault me going to or from work I'm golden.

Well cheers to that. I totally agree with you. I also live in the sticks and work in the city. I understand and have trained in the use of violence, but that doesn't mean I want to use it.

ABNAK
08-26-20, 18:32
Well cheers to that. I totally agree with you. I also live in the sticks and work in the city. I understand and have trained in the use of violence, but that doesn't mean I want to use it.

Agreement there 100% also. The LAST thing I want to have to do is unnecessarily take a life. In all likelihood, with my previously stated personal "ROE", God forbid that were to happen but you can bet your paycheck they had it coming and it was unavoidable.

This "situation" since Memorial Day (as if COVID wasn't enough) has gone to lengths I never expected them to go, in a fashion I never expected it to go. Always thought it would be JBT's storming in the night (and with the way some local/state governments side with this shit who knows), but it hasn't gone down that way.

Nightvisionary
08-26-20, 18:32
I just read the description in the POS's gofundme "This Tuesday night, at a BLM protest Kenosha, IL, my friend Gaige Grosskreutz was brutally assaulted by a an armed white man. Luckily he got out alive, though the same can't be said for other two who were brutally murdered."

hahaha brutally assaulted?? What complete BS. The video is VERY clear on who was doing the assaulting, and who was trying to murder who. The left and these commie autists are seriously living in a fantasy land

I reported the fundraiser for fraud.

jpmuscle
08-26-20, 18:36
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200826/f33b2eb0c8bbb9de8e9fa6aa4a649a3f.jpg

If folks are going to openly celebrate the destruction of businesses via draconian BS public health laws (not on m4c I’m saying in general) and take glee I’m calling the cops non mask compliance folks, on top of all the riot stupidity I will absolutely take joy in the right people getting smoke checked when appropriate.

I’m hoping the narrative holds together and this kid is vindicated.

JediGuy
08-26-20, 18:47
So I have a question for the naysayers on here: where do you draw the line? You don't own a business in the city and can avoid trouble, but lately they've taken a fancy to bringing it out to the 'burbs. Many of you live in what would be considered "suburbs". So these assholes are in YOUR neighborhood, running up on YOUR property, kicking on YOUR vehicle parked there, and then some dickwad rears back with a Molotov cocktail. Are you gonna retreat out the back with your tail tucked? You may not want to be as brazenly open (God forbid) as I was a few posts up, but what's the plan

I started a thread late last night before I knew about all this nonsense, and the topic could be said “Where is your line?”

08-26-20, 18:53
If folks are going to openly celebrate the destruction of businesses via draconian BS public health laws (not on m4c I’m saying in general) and take glee I’m calling the cops non mask compliance folks, on top of all the riot stupidity I will absolutely take joy in the right people getting smoke checked when appropriate.

You and I both know that kid is fvcked. Meanwhile, the one armed bandit’s gofundme has grown quite a bit in the past couple hours. And they’ve added a group sponsor. And an update to the story mentioning being reported for fraud.

Report that shit. His med bills will probably end up being charitized anyway and the money will go toward a civil suit. Maybe he’ll get Covid or MRSA and die first, who knows.

Lets be honest. We’re all too cowardly, old, weak, and loyal to the lives we’ve built to actually do anything about this insurgency. So, its time to bring those finances and letter writing skills to bear. Put your money where your mouth is, M4c.

You guys like President Trump? Write him a letter. Don’t like him? Write him a letter anyway. And your Congressman. And your Senator. Stop calling these guys rioters. Thats a short term thing, and short term has long passed. This is an insurgency. They are domestic terrorists, and its time to push that narrative any way we can.

Todd00000
08-26-20, 18:59
I reported the fundraiser for fraud.

Do you have a link so others can too?

rocsteady
08-26-20, 19:02
Do you have a link so others can too?

Hank6046
08-26-20, 19:19
Agreement there 100% also. The LAST thing I want to have to do is unnecessarily take a life. In all likelihood, with my previously stated personal "ROE", God forbid that were to happen but you can bet your paycheck they had it coming and it was unavoidable.

This "situation" since Memorial Day (as if COVID wasn't enough) has gone to lengths I never expected them to go, in a fashion I never expected it to go. Always thought it would be JBT's storming in the night (and with the way some local/state governments side with this shit who knows), but it hasn't gone down that way.

I understand and agree. I really don't like these times, but we are Americans, and we will prevail. My regrettably liberal best friend of 20 years bought his first gun, a Glock 19, because his pristine neighborhood in Minneapolis had gun shots and car jackings, luckily his wifes Mini and his X5 were okay. This country is waking up, it is slow but steady. People are waking up. The RNC has 6 times the viewership of the DNC. As much as I don't like the riots and looting, I see this as the flash in the pan for the socialist agenda. I'm optimistic for sure, but the issue with the left is that they eat their own. As Frank Sinatra said "The best revenge is massive success" and I see this being our future.

romanowe
08-26-20, 19:26
Commentary

https://www.redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2020/08/26/905992/

Thanks for posting this. First time I have seen the whole incident. I won’t try to predict what will be the outcome, and I won’t comment on whether he should or shouldn’t have been there. I hate seeing it happen like this, but it looks like a clear case of self defense.

TriviaMonster
08-26-20, 19:34
I'm hearing reports that arm guy is also a felon? Can't find a source worth posting, anyone have one or is it made up?

Averageman
08-26-20, 19:58

The irony in all of that, "The last thing I want to do" thing is, if you're doing it right, they make the decision for you.
You're the impartial "Referee" as it were, when they start getting inside your OODA loop, you're not being giving a lot of time to reverse all of that.
And so it goes.
I can remember sitting two klicks away and observing a guy and saying "Don't do it" about six times. In the end he made the decision, not me.

LMT Shooter
08-26-20, 20:02

Agreed, and I'll go a step further: We now live in a country where you cannot confront criminal activity anytime, anywhere that you see it or know of it. Only when it comes directly to you, and sometimes even then you are required to retreat when possible. That needs to change. If you choose not to do so, that's your choice. If I see a person burglarizing a neighbors home, our legislators, cops, & courts should not call it illegal if I go stop the crime. How messed up is this, we are told we must allow the criminals to do as they wish, unconfronted? And hope they get caught later? Which is more certain, justice in court, or taking direct action to stop a crime in progress?

And this is a full on insurgency by these rioters, they want to destroy out nation & rebuild it to their liking. Funk that.

Hank6046
08-26-20, 20:12
The irony in all of that, "The last thing I want to do" thing is, if you're doing it right, they make the decision for you.
You're the impartial "Referee" as it were, when they start getting inside your OODA loop, you're not being giving a lot of time to reverse all of that.
And so it goes.
I can remember sitting two klicks away and observing a guy and saying "Don't do it" about six times. In the end he made the decision, not me.

Well said. I do think that this is the overall dilemma that people face in self defense shootings. The Antifa guy carrying an AK in Austin comes to mind. He pointed his weapon at a truck and the driver responded in kind. It's not exactly fare to the driver who probably lost everything, or will loose everything because he defended himself.

AndyLate
08-26-20, 20:14

Happily it's shut down. We need to be vigilant for the next one.

Andy

08-26-20, 20:22

Andy
Excellent.

ColtSeavers
08-26-20, 20:35

https://media.tenor.com/images/e23be6169dad912914a7a1a081dcb326/tenor.gif

Jellybean
08-26-20, 20:54
If everyone hasn't already seen this, there were apparently some interviews with "the kid" earlier in the evening. Says he's there to protect the business and help anyone injured with his med bag (the orange bag you can see slung around his waist in all vids), and had the rifle just in case.
A second video there apparently of after he had been pepper sprayed by some party-goers.
So...yeah, I'm thinking unless there is more video yet to be seen, this kinda smashes the aggressor narrative in his favor.

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/08/26/interviews-with-alleged-kenosha-shooter-kyle-rittenhouse/

OH58D
08-26-20, 21:14
People gravitate towards GoFundMe pages, but what about a massive letter writing campaign to whatever Juvenile facility this young man is housed in? Can you imagine the attention that would happen if hundreds of thousands of letters and postcards were mailed in support? Perhaps we could find out his mailing address.....

Gabriel556
08-26-20, 21:20
Another one just popped up. Already reported.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/gaige-grosskreutz

08-26-20, 21:26

Rodeny Green has no grasp of grammar, and didn’t even bother donating to the campaign he started. Reported.

chadbag
08-26-20, 21:26

I've used the report link and also tweeted it @gofundme

ColtSeavers
08-26-20, 21:38
For those reporting GoFundMe-s for 'Lefty', where the heck is the ability to do so? Am I not seeing it because I don't have an account with them?

kirkland
08-26-20, 21:42
For those reporting GoFundMe-s for 'Lefty', where the heck is the ability to do so? Am I not seeing it because I don't have an account with them?

you may not see it if your on mobile. on desktop, scroll down below the campaign info, you'll see a report button

It says "report fundraiser" with a flag. You don't need to have an account.

DG23
08-26-20, 21:51
Not very often you get to see the shot at the moment of truth.

Why did he only shoot the idiot ONCE? Should have kept shooting till he dropped that glock...

Gabriel556
08-26-20, 21:57
Look under the “Organizer” info. It’s small.

utahjeepr
08-26-20, 22:02
I have no idea what if any connections this kid had to the business(s) or community in question, but I'm hearing that his house is 15 miles from the scene of the incident. Does not sound like a stretch to say he was well within his AO. Especially if he had any specific connections there in Kenosha. He took his kit and stood a watch. No blame in my book unless something new and nefarious comes to light.

Gabriel556
08-26-20, 22:12
Rodeny Green has no grasp of grammar, and didn’t even bother donating to the campaign he started. Reported.

Possibly this Rodney Green?
http://inmate.kenoshajs.org/NewWorld.InmateInquiry/kenosha/Inmate/Detail/-200157

ColtSeavers
08-26-20, 22:25
you may not see it if your on mobile. on desktop, scroll down below the campaign info, you'll see a report button

It says "report fundraiser" with a flag. You don't need to have an account.

Thank you.

ColtSeavers
08-26-20, 22:25
Look under the “Organizer” info. It’s small.

Thank you as well.