PDA

View Full Version : Warning up about Liberty Sports & pawn O/L mag prices.

DMTJAGER
08-27-20, 10:26
Got an email flyer sales add from Liberty Sport & Pawn advertising 30 round 2nd gen P-mags for $10/ea with no limit and decided to buy a bunch.
When I went to check out the sight attempted to charge me $7 S&H for EACH individual magazine!!! increasing the price per mag to $17.

So if you get a email add from Liberty Sport & Pawn advertising a good deal (current situation considered) on 30 round G2/Pmags proceed with caution.
Pretty despicable and shameless attempt to profiteer IMHO. Must be using CTD's panic sales model.
Forgot to add this price was not available at their actual web sight, I looked and searched and it never came up it must be available only if you used the link in the e/flier they send you.

sidewaysil80
08-27-20, 12:17
Got an email flyer sales add from Liberty Sport & Pawn advertising 30 round 2nd gen P-mags for $10/ea with no limit and decided to buy a bunch.
When I went to check out the sight attempted to charge me $7 S&H for EACH individual magazine!!! increasing the price per mag to $17.

So if you get a email add from Liberty Sport & Pawn advertising a good deal (current situation considered) on 30 round G2/Pmags proceed with caution.
Pretty despicable and shameless attempt to profiteer IMHO. Must be using CTD's panic sales model.
Forgot to add this price was not available at their actual web sight, I looked and searched and it never came up it must be available only if you used the link in the e/flier they send you.

Did you call to see if that was an error, or did they tell you to just bent? I hate when prices are advertised low only to exceed standard retail due to inflated shipping costs.

lonestardiver
08-27-20, 12:21
Did you call to see if that was an error, or did they tell you to just bent? I hate when prices are advertised low only to exceed standard retail due to inflated shipping costs.

About as bad as some sellers on eBay. Up charging shipping to account for their low prices or in case they get low bids.

sidewaysil80
08-27-20, 12:36
About as bad as some sellers on eBay. Up charging shipping to account for their low prices or in case they get low bids.

Gunbroker is just as bad now, some of the big retailers are listing products but after winning emailing and saying "sorry we're sold out".

Esq.
08-27-20, 13:36

Yes and no. On Ebay, you know when you bid exactly how much the shipping will be so you can make a comparison across the board on prices. It's not exactly a surprise when you go to check out.

mark5pt56
08-27-20, 13:44
A general topic