PDA

View Full Version : Big Shout out to Geissele

Pappabear
08-28-20, 16:37
So I posted a while back about getting some handholds stuck in my LMT MWS. I had to beat the shit out of my G Charging handle to dislodge the round. Rubber mallet abuse!! I broke one of the flanges or wings or whatever in the fck you would call it, completely off.

I sent G an email explaining I tortured the CH and was 100% my fault and that I was impressed the abuse it took before it broke. They said if we can repair it we will. So I sent it in and its been a while. I went to mailbox and there was a package from G, I couldn't for the life of me remember ordering anything. Inside was a brand spanking new CH.

Solid customer service warranty repair work, if you will. Thats the kind of sht you don't forget and remain a life long customer.

Shout out G !

PB

R0CKETMAN
08-28-20, 16:54
So I posted a while back about getting some handholds stuck in my LMT MWS. I had to beat the shit out of my G Charging handle to dislodge the round. Rubber mallet abuse!! I broke one of the flanges or wings or whatever in the fck you would call it, completely off.

I sent G an email explaining I tortured the CH and was 100% my fault and that I was impressed the abuse it took before it broke. They said if we can repair it we will. So I sent it in and its been a while. I went to mailbox and there was a package from G, I couldn't for the life of me remember ordering anything. Inside was a brand spanking new CH.

Solid customer service warranty repair work, if you will. Thats the kind of sht you don't forget and remain a life long customer.

Shout out G !

PB

Damn skippy

SiGfever
08-28-20, 20:25
Outstanding customer service.

Buncheong
08-29-20, 00:50
Excellent report, PB.

The Mrs. and I hope to visit you once the heat backs down.

Pappabear
08-29-20, 20:11
Excellent report, PB.

The Mrs. and I hope to visit you once the heat backs down.

Copy that

PB

LowSpeed_HighDrag
08-31-20, 06:09
I have had incredible CS from Geissele, never a bad word to say about them.

Saber329
08-31-20, 08:44
I have had incredible CS from Geissele, never a bad word to say about them.

Same here.

Just ordered a G rail from a dealer, it showed up without a barrel nut. Called Geissele, explained the situation, barrel nut on the way. I'm a fanboy as well.

Stickman
08-31-20, 11:40
Good stuff, they have never failed me, and I feel like I’ve always been in good hands with them.