PDA

View Full Version : Possible Ammo Score Later Today.....The Book of Faces....

Esq.
09-04-20, 11:32
So I was on the BookFace marketplace and I happened to see an All American 921 Canner. I already have one and absolutely love it. They are not cheap, right now on Amazon they're about $600 with very limited availability. This one was advertised as NIB for $150. Well, I inquired about it and was told sale pending, crap....Oh well....Got an IM last night, "Deal fell through, you still want it?" Yup, on my way with cash now, where?

Meet the guy at a house here in town... canner is exactly as stated etc....Good deal. He even has a bunch of jars, lids, bands etc...that he will "throw in" on the deal. Cool. So, he's carrying all the extras out to my truck and I go to put it in the back seat and he sees a rifle I had out at the range earlier in the day.

"You shoot?""Yes, Yes, I do."..."Well, I dunno if you know the story behind this- gestures to the canner- but my Brother in law died recently, this was his place, his stuff, he was some kind of survivalist..." "Huh"...."Yea he had a bunch of guns, we gave those out to family but they couldn't take all the ammo on the plane, we don't really know what to do with it. Is it legal for me to sell it?" "Why yes, yes it is". "Well, if you can meet me tomorrow evening back here at his house I'll get it all dug out. I know theres' several big green cans of 9mm and rifle ammo"....."Uh Huh, I'll BE HERE"......

See what happens...

Artos
09-04-20, 11:52
Outstanding...always fun to find a good score. Good luck!!

kirkland
09-04-20, 12:30
Awesome

Esq.
09-04-20, 12:41
I'm pretty well set but if I can get it reasonably I know some guys locally that are not.....I'll pay up to $300 a case for 9mm and $400 for 5.56- assuming decent, factory, brass ammo.

Adrenaline_6
09-04-20, 13:05
You gottta love those days when things just fall into place.

CRAMBONE
09-04-20, 13:53
Hey man no one likes a braggart. :)
And do you need help loading all the ammo?

The_War_Wagon
09-04-20, 13:59
Hey man no one likes a braggart. :)
And do you need help loading all the ammo?

AND shooting it? :cool:

BuzzinSATX
09-04-20, 16:36
So I was on the BookFace marketplace and I happened to see an All American 921 Canner. I already have one and absolutely love it. They are not cheap, right now on Amazon they're about $600 with very limited availability. This one was advertised as NIB for $150. Well, I inquired about it and was told sale pending, crap....Oh well....Got an IM last night, "Deal fell through, you still want it?" Yup, on my way with cash now, where?

Meet the guy at a house here in town... canner is exactly as stated etc....Good deal. He even has a bunch of jars, lids, bands etc...that he will "throw in" on the deal. Cool. So, he's carrying all the extras out to my truck and I go to put it in the back seat and he sees a rifle I had out at the range earlier in the day.

"You shoot?""Yes, Yes, I do."..."Well, I dunno if you know the story behind this- gestures to the canner- but my Brother in law died recently, this was his place, his stuff, he was some kind of survivalist..." "Huh"...."Yea he had a bunch of guns, we gave those out to family but they couldn't take all the ammo on the plane, we don't really know what to do with it. Is it legal for me to sell it?" "Why yes, yes it is". "Well, if you can meet me tomorrow evening back here at his house I'll get it all dug out. I know theres' several big green cans of 9mm and rifle ammo"....."Uh Huh, I'll BE HERE"......

See what happens...

Good luck!

ColtSeavers
09-04-20, 20:42
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BeneficialFrenchIntermediateegret-max-1mb.gif

HCrum87hc
09-04-20, 23:02
Well, don't leave us hanging!

Straight Shooter
09-05-20, 00:39
Well, don't leave us hanging!

NO KIDDING- I cant wait to hear what happened. Pics too, if possible. Thats awesome.

Esq.
09-05-20, 06:50
NO KIDDING- I cant wait to hear what happened. Pics too, if possible. Thats awesome.

Dude didnt call! Ill send him a FB message today....kinda sucks..

Straight Shooter
09-05-20, 10:23
Dude didnt call! Ill send him a FB message today....kinda sucks..

Dang- Im still rootin for ya! Keep us updated.