PDA

View Full Version : Glock 43X MOS Holster options

ddnguyen9
09-09-20, 00:40
Just picked up a Glock 43X MOS. I plan on carrying this as my off duty / concealed carry. I had the Glock 43X (no rail) and absolutely love it so it was a no-brainer for the MOS railed model.

That being said... anyone know of any holster shops making holsters for the Glock 43X MOS? Maybe with the new Surefire XSC too? I did a google search and couldn't find anything. Probably too new to the market at the moment.

Nocaster
09-09-20, 07:20
I've been using the Tenicor Velo with my RMR glock 43. My holster is actually made for the 48. Absolutely love it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ddnguyen9
09-09-20, 13:20
Do you have a light attachments on your 43X?

Nocaster
09-09-20, 14:20
No.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

drtywk
09-09-20, 14:24
Tenicor Certum Lux is what I will be carrying mine in. Just waiting for my dealer to call me and tell me to come pick mine up and Tenicor to release the holster. I am not a big appendix carry guy, but the Certum allows for IWB and AIWB for when I do carry appendix. Tenicor also recommends the longer holsters, as they aid in concealment.

Pilgrim
09-09-20, 18:20
I’m using a Tenicor Velo4 with my 43x. They were planning ahead apparently, as there seems to be plenty of room for an optic.

I think I’m going with the G48 MOS first.

WickedWillis
09-09-20, 18:41
Just picked up a Glock 43X MOS. I plan on carrying this as my off duty / concealed carry. I had the Glock 43X (no rail) and absolutely love it so it was a no-brainer for the MOS railed model.

That being said... anyone know of any holster shops making holsters for the Glock 43X MOS? Maybe with the new Surefire XSC too? I did a google search and couldn't find anything. Probably too new to the market at the moment.

Tenicor is working on them right now

Magsz
09-09-20, 18:57
I’m using a Tenicor Velo4 with my 43x. They were planning ahead apparently, as there seems to be plenty of room for an optic.

I think I’m going with the G48 MOS first.

The optic isnt the issue.

The light rail on the frame is.

I believe Tenicor is going to have to re work their molds for the MOS guns. I am 99% certain of this.

WickedWillis
09-09-20, 18:59

I believe Tenicor is going to have to re work their molds for the MOS guns. I am 99% certain of this.

Correct. They had a big sale on their current run 43, and 48 holsters yesterday.

drtywk
09-09-20, 22:06

Like WW said, Tenicor is in the process of reworking the holsters for the 43X/48 and is clearing out their current inventory of their existing holsters to make room for the new ones.