PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from a new guy to this forum

MOFoxtrot
11-29-08, 20:25
Hello I thought I would introduce myself before posting on anything on this site, or as not to be a stranger.

I found this site thru searching on the future of the Obamanation and the gun laws. I don't have a solid opinion on the panic buying except we will see if it is warranted. Of course I encourage anyone to get what they want in their means (any firearms is better than a sharp stick).

I am a veteran but am not in LE. I am just your recreational shooter in the truest form. I used to shoot silhouette comp. when I was younger with better eyes.

Now I am just Joe average gun owner ( yes I said gun I'm a civilian now LOL). Concerned about his freedoms and rights. But more importantly providing for my family. After Katrina I realized fully that Americans need to be even more self-reliant.

I don't have a solid definition for self-reliant since I don't have a clue what the future has for me. I like the free thoughts of forums like this without the negative condescending tones. I have learned a lot just by reading this board already and plan to keep on learning.

Scott

p.s. MOFoxtrot = Missouri Foxtrotter, a breed of horse I own

LOKNLOD
11-29-08, 20:26
Welcome aboard, Scott!

NoBody
11-29-08, 21:39
Welcome to M4C, Scott! :cool: