PDA

View Full Version : $150 to close FB through the election.

Artos
09-11-20, 11:51
I don't partake in that train wreck but my wife got an offer as one of about 500k select members for this offer as part of some study...anyone else?? I'm trying to figure the angle / scam / etc.

Whiskey_Bravo
09-11-20, 12:11
I don't partake in that train wreck but my wife got an offer as one of about 500k select members for this offer as part of some study...anyone else?? I'm trying to figure the angle / scam / etc.

I saw something on that. Disable your account and take a handful of 30 minute surveys.

TexasAggie2005
09-11-20, 12:29
Who has potentially $75M to blow on a study?

Bulletdog
09-11-20, 12:38
Who has potentially $75M to blow on a study?
Small price for "them" to pay if it will help them get rid of the bad orange man. If I had billions I'd pay 75 million to keep him in office.

TMS951
09-11-20, 12:41
I'd say its a leftist org trying to prevent people from being swayed to vote Trump. They likely identified your wife as a swing/probable Trump voter, but not 100% Trump voter.

Artos
09-11-20, 14:23
No, wife is member of the FB Trump Train weekly drive down here in the RGV & somewhat vocal on current state of stupidity the left is engaged...one of the reasons I'm asking here. My thought (if an agenda) would be to maybe keeping her from swaying the said undecided??

Whiskey_Bravo
09-11-20, 14:33
I'd say its a leftist org trying to prevent people from being swayed to vote Trump. They likely identified your wife as a swing/probable Trump voter, but not 100% Trump voter.

No, I got it as well. Wish I would have screen shot it. Pretty sure they know my political leanings since I only follow politics, guns, and bourbon on FB.

TMS951
09-11-20, 15:28
My thought (if an agenda) would be to maybe keeping her from swaying the said undecided??

I hadn’t thought of that. That’s a smart and interesting angle.