PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Artillery wakeup

Voodoochild
09-11-20, 17:56
I imagine that shoulder had to clean himself after he got back to the barracks.

https://youtu.be/gOPEpsGJyCs

flenna
09-11-20, 18:46
That was pretty funny. I thought his buddies putting their earplugs in and snickering because they knew what was getting ready to happen was great.

Watrdawg
09-12-20, 08:39
My Son is commissioning next weekend. He's Army and will be going Artillery. I showed him this and said it better not be you! He had this big smile on his face and his comment was "dumbass!"

OH58D
09-12-20, 12:46
My Son is commissioning next weekend. He's Army and will be going Artillery. I showed him this and said it better not be you! He had this big smile on his face and his comment was "dumbass!"
You should be proud. My 21 year old commissions in May from the US Military Academy. He is hoping for Armor, at least for the first 3-5 years. He wants combat arms experience then may transition to M.I. He's good with languages - speaks Spanish, Swedish, German and Russian - plus some Cajun slang from his Mom.

rero360
09-12-20, 12:52
I was a Forward Observer for eight years before getting my diamond and going back to the Infantry world. I had fun in the artillery, probably will be going back when I pick up CSM next summer.

Artillery is a great place for officers, more positions then other types of units outside of places like Division. I’m there now in an OPS company and I have eight LTCs, 23 MAJs, and three, soon to be five SGMs all in my company. It’s a unique place.

chuckman
09-12-20, 15:05
You should be proud. My 21 year old commissions in May from the US Military Academy. He is hoping for Armor, at least for the first 3-5 years. He wants combat arms experience then may transition to M.I. He's good with languages - speaks Spanish, Swedish, German and Russian - plus some Cajun slang from his Mom.

Have a friend who is an instructor at West Point, he showed me a picture of a tank on campus (for branch week) that had run over a light pole by accident. He said the one branch that everyone makes fun of is armor lol.