PDA

View Full Version : EOTech EXPS 3.0 issues?

chamber143
09-12-20, 11:52
I just bought a new exps 3.0 and it has a manufactured date of 4-19. Not sure why its over a year and half old but i checked and it is brand new. Just wondering if there was any lot of these that had issues. It works great and i am not complaining, i just know that there were some issues at some point and wanted a heads up. Thanks.

hypno02
09-12-20, 23:36
The “issues” should theoretically only be experienced with EO techs with the old logo. You sir, with your 2019 optic should be good to go.

chamber143
09-13-20, 06:15
The “issues” should theoretically only be experienced with EO techs with the old logo. You sir, with your 2019 optic should be good to go.

Thanks for the reply. I for some reason remember hearing that the eotechs before a certain serial number were effected. Good to know about the logo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

motorcopm4
10-27-20, 16:30
I just bought a new exps 3.0 and it has a manufactured date of 4-19. Not sure why its over a year and half old but i checked and it is brand new. Just wondering if there was any lot of these that had issues. It works great and i am not complaining, i just know that there were some issues at some point and wanted a heads up. Thanks.

Old logo and prior to 2016 manuf I believe