PDA

View Full Version : Okay...so it's Verboten.

Artos
09-16-20, 17:02
I watched this unfold today & was blown away Newt was suppressed...needs to be part of the conversation for sure. I sure hope someone picks up the ball. Tucker??

Huge fail by Harris.

FOX NEWS PANEL MELTS DOWN AFTER GINGRICH EXPOSES GEORGE SOROS AS FINANCIER OF BLM/ANTIFA RIOTS

https://www.infowars.com/fox-news-panels-melts-down-after-gingrich-invokes-george-soros-as-financier-of-blm-antifa-riots/

gaijin
09-16-20, 18:17
Huge fail indeed. So “conservative” FOX has gone down the fairy garden path?

Bodhisattva05X
09-16-20, 19:01

Been this way for a while!

flenna
09-16-20, 19:07
Wonder how much Soros gives to Fox News “reporters”?

Five_Point_Five_Six
09-16-20, 19:34
Lol you guys are still watching Fox News???

jpmuscle
09-16-20, 19:39
I only watch Tucker for the Fed posting equivalencies lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artos
09-16-20, 19:49
I watch them all...it can get nauseating.

THIS however is gonna be a eyesore if Harris, Tucker, The Five, etc doesn't address the suppression & obvious fail. Melissa Francis is obviously guilty of having strings attached.

JediGuy
09-16-20, 20:38
Any pauses were while the hosts were trying to figure out what that word meant.

Diamondback
09-16-20, 21:14
Ya know, a dude in Newt's position doesn't make an accusation like this lightly...

OH58D
09-16-20, 21:59
Wonder how much Soros gives to Fox News “reporters”?
Whatever it is, for those gals it's probably his walking around money. Some names you just don't mention on network television in political discussions. The evil one seems to have that kind of power projection.

Diamondback
09-16-20, 22:01
Whatever it is, for those gals it's probably his walking around money. Some names you just don't mention on network television in political discussions. The evil one seems to have that kind of power projection.

Even Breitbart censors Nazi Bastard's name because they're afraid of his lawyers.

SomeOtherGuy
09-16-20, 23:49
Ya know, a dude in Newt's position doesn't make an accusation like this lightly...

Not to mention two nobody Faux News types are telling the former SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE he can't talk about something that is obviously relevant and true. What a cluster.

I can't wait to see Pelosi get told off some day, hopefully soon given her age (80, for those who didn't know). I'll just have to pop over into bizarro-universe where all those indictments and arrests of Da Swamp actually happened.

Jellybean
09-17-20, 00:13

I knew they were lost when they had one of the talking heads gushing about how you could buy 'dangerous sniper scopes at grocery stores' back when the Dallas shooting happened. :rolleyes:

You know, if they don't want to talk about (he who shall not be named) because they're afraid of getting mob-tarred with the "fox panel espouses baseless conspiracy theories" brush, then maybe it's about time they did a little of that 'investigative journalism' they're supposed to be adept at as a national news agency, instead of being overly made-up spoonfed teleprompter readers, and go find out 'the truth' for themselves. Jeez...

Whiskey_Bravo
09-17-20, 08:24
That was incredibly awkward. Harris didn't seem to know how to deal with it and the other two retards just wanted to shut it down .... " I don't think we need to bring Soros into this". Wow.

Not to mention two nobody Faux News types are telling the former SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE he can't talk about something that is obviously relevant and true. What a cluster.

I had the same thought.

Diamondback
09-17-20, 09:22
Don't forget Harf's prior career as an Obama mouthpiece. Soros owns her in body, mind and soul.

Firefly
09-17-20, 12:25
They didn’t look like they disagreed as much as they looked scared.

Seriously....

https://i.imgflip.com/4fbnd5.jpg

Exiledviking
09-17-20, 16:40
Don't forget Harf's prior career as an Obama mouthpiece. Soros owns her in body, mind and soul.This! She knows the propaganda thru and thru.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200917/47dbd2eb39648bef35887069959ccf61.jpg

Grand58742
09-17-20, 16:42
Faulkner did apologize today over the kerfuffle yesterday.

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1306639544989736961

jpmuscle
09-17-20, 17:13
They didn’t look like they disagreed as much as they looked scared.

Seriously....

https://i.imgflip.com/4fbnd5.jpg

Hands down one of the best meme templates ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ABNAK
09-17-20, 17:29
So who do you think that POS Soros has as his protection detail? I would wager some former HSLD types, maybe not all of them Americans?

$$$ talks, BS walks......

SteyrAUG
09-17-20, 17:47
So who do you think that POS Soros has as his protection detail? I would wager some former HSLD types, maybe not all of them Americans?

Irony says it must be former IDF.

prepare
09-17-20, 17:57
Why is Soros Verboten on Fox?

just a scout
09-17-20, 18:02

I’m given to understand it’s heavy SAS, NZSAS, and guys like that. With no connection or loyalty to the US.

And he lives in upstate NY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hotrodder636
09-17-20, 20:20
The whole thing was odd.

MountainRaven
09-17-20, 20:30
I’m given to understand it’s heavy SAS, NZSAS, and guys like that. With no connection or loyalty to the US.

And he lives in upstate NY.

How closely do you think how many of those guys resemble a Chris Ryan written former SAS villain?

just a scout
09-18-20, 04:47
How closely do you think how many of those guys resemble a Chris Ryan written former SAS villain?

I can’t remember the name of firm but they’re based out London and one of the sketchier companies that do that stuff. Very high end. And not a novel. I’ve gotten that from friends who do the stuff here and are not sketchy.

Not my gig, just based on what I’ve been told by some different people in the gig.

just a scout
09-18-20, 05:03
Soros-Backed Coalition Preparing for Post-Election Day Chaos — ‘We’re Going to Fight Like Hell’ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/17/soros-backed-coalition-preparing-for-post-election-day-chaos-were-going-to-fight-like-hell/

SteyrAUG
09-18-20, 05:58
Soros-Backed Coalition Preparing for Post-Election Day Chaos — ‘We’re Going to Fight Like Hell’ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/17/soros-backed-coalition-preparing-for-post-election-day-chaos-were-going-to-fight-like-hell/

Well if they fire on Ft. Sumter then I guess it's on.

ChattanoogaPhil
09-18-20, 07:01
It was co-host Melissa Francis who launched the first salvo "I don't think we need to bring George Soros into this" in a matter-of-fact manner like you would remind someone violating company policy. Marie Barf is a Fox left-wing kook contributor who chirped in agreement with the co-host.

The verboten one is nothing new. Fox banned Judical Watch's Chris Farrel after he suggested that Soros was funding the Mexican caravans. Fox apologized when republican House member, Louie Gohmert, accused Soros of collaborating with the Nazis during World War II. There was a lot of flap over Joe diGenova on Fox suggesting that Soros controlled parts of the State Department.

The_War_Wagon
09-18-20, 08:19
The dark lord of the progs, soooooooooooooooooo needs to die. :mad:

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/darth20soros.jpg

rero360
09-18-20, 11:20
Upstate NY huh? I wonder exactly where in NY. Where I grew up south of Rochester there were tons of locations where you could make a long distance connection and melt into the scenery, never to be spotted. Just saying.

Artos
09-18-20, 11:49
Exactly, to me the verboten falls squarely on Harris & who I think he was throwing the comment to being the host & controller of the narrative. She made a half ass attempt apology on the show yesterday & didn't even discuss the details of what happened other than mentioning Newt & that suppression of news won't happen on her show...yet she didn't replay the awkward moment or offer to being him back for a follow up.

It was co-host Melissa Francis who launched the first salvo "I don't think we need to bring George Soros into this" in a matter-of-fact manner like you would remind someone violating company policy. Marie Barf is a Fox left-wing kook contributor who chirped in agreement with the co-host.

The verboten one is nothing new. Fox banned Judical Watch's Chris Farrel after he suggested that Soros was funding the Mexican caravans. Fox apologized when republican House member, Louie Gohmert, accused Soros of collaborating with the Nazis during World War II. There was a lot of flap over Joe diGenova on Fox suggesting that Soros controlled parts of the State Department.