PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee couple carjacked, husband executed in front of pregnant wife

ABNAK
09-19-20, 08:19
https://www.foxnews.com/us/tennessee-couple-held-hostage-for-hours-before-carjacker-killed-husband-police-say

Heard about this on the radio the other day on the way to work. WTF? Perp looks exactly like you'd think he would.

Keep a gun in every vehicle if you can, hopefully not a 5-shot snubbie. If you see something like this going down be prepared to get into a shootout. It appears that avoiding this piece of subhuman scum wasn't possible given the number of people/vehicles he engaged.

jsbhike
09-19-20, 08:49
That's not been making the news much considering the volume of crap that occurred.

gaijin
09-19-20, 08:51
Pity someone couldn't help him leave this mortal coil.

tn1911
09-19-20, 08:55
https://www.foxnews.com/us/tennessee-couple-held-hostage-for-hours-before-carjacker-killed-husband-police-say

Heard about this on the radio the other day on the way to work. WTF? Perp looks exactly like you'd think he would.

Keep a gun in every vehicle if you can, hopefully not a 5-shot snubbie.

What would you suggest something more robust perhaps maybe belt fed?

Firefly
09-19-20, 08:55
Don’t be afraid to run someone over if need be.

ABNAK
09-19-20, 09:06
What would you suggest something more robust perhaps maybe belt fed? I'll allow it!

Glock 19. Maybe one of those 33rd mags!

ABNAK
09-19-20, 09:09
Don’t be afraid to run someone over if need be.

I'm not sure of the exact schematics of this abomination but given the wrecks and number of vehicles shot at it would appear that avoiding this douche wasn't possible if you were right there at that point in time.

But yeah, duck and hit the gas pedal! Ka-thump!

flenna
09-19-20, 09:37
I'm not sure of the exact schematics of this abomination but given the wrecks and number of vehicles shot at it would appear that avoiding this douche wasn't possible if you were right there at that point in time.

But yeah, duck and hit the gas pedal! Ka-thump!

Correct. Reading the release, the scumbag rear ended the victims who then thought there were involved in just a fender bender. Until he stuck a gun in their faces and kidnapped them. At that point the only thing that might have saved them was if at least one was concealed carrying and was able to get the drop on the POS.

Grand58742
09-19-20, 10:12
CNN response:

"Tennessee Police force man to commit suicide"

ChattanoogaPhil
09-19-20, 10:23
Occurred an hour up the highway from here.

Our local news had a bit more detail, including that the POS had been sentenced to 10 years prison in 2017 but was set free to run amok in society.

https://www.chattanoogan.com/2020/9/13/415111/St.-Louis-Man-Takes-His-Own-Life-In.aspx

khc3
09-19-20, 11:02
It’s well past time to hold accountable the officials who inflict these animals on society.

duece71
09-19-20, 11:52
CNN response:

"Tennessee Police force man to commit suicide"

No surprise at all.

Grand58742
09-19-20, 14:34
No surprise at all.

That was actually sarcasm.

Sad when such an absurd thing would be believed rather than taken for what it was.

john armond
09-19-20, 14:50

Sad when such an absurd thing would be believed rather than taken for what it was.

Rioters were actually rioting a few weeks ago when a murder suspect suck started his pistol...in broad daylight, on a street with numerous people around, and on camera...as the police closed in on him, so the idea isn’t out of the realm of possibilities.

Disciple
09-19-20, 14:53

It is impossible tell CNN from actual satire.

Esq.
09-19-20, 14:56
Occurred an hour up the highway from here.

Our local news had a bit more detail, including that the POS had been sentenced to 10 years prison in 2017 but was set free to run amok in society.

https://www.chattanoogan.com/2020/9/13/415111/St.-Louis-Man-Takes-His-Own-Life-In.aspx

Here's all I can say about that...if either the husband or wife were related to me, the person who has freed that individual would be dead. Thats justice.

ABNAK
09-19-20, 18:05
Who would have expected this at 9:30 on a Sunday morning? Yeah, this is a "one-off" for sure but just goes to show you shit can happen anytime/anywhere.

I wonder if the original shooting that kicked this all off (where one person was killed and another injured) was a "road rage" thing? Wonder what substances homeslice had in his system at that time of day? Sounds like it all went down on an interstate no less unless I'm missing something.

Averageman
09-19-20, 21:15
Who would have expected this at 9:30 on a Sunday morning? Yeah, this is a "one-off" for sure but just goes to show you shit can happen anytime/anywhere.

I wonder if the original shooting that kicked this all off (where one person was killed and another injured) was a "road rage" thing? Wonder what substances homeslice had in his system at that time of day? Sounds like it all went down on an interstate no less unless I'm missing something.

It's like "Rage" from 28 days later.
I left the gym at a 20:45 and filled up my tank and got a drink, I saw a guy get out of the back of a car who was High, High, HIGH ! Uncoordinated disjointed moves as he tried to walk.
Yeah, not my mess and it's too late to Rodeo.

duece71
09-19-20, 23:25

Even better.....the made up truth is better than the lie. Sad indeed.

hotrodder636
09-20-20, 00:02
Shit like this just pisses me off. I hate reading this type of news. I wish I would read that people would start taking the f-ers out or running their asses over.

jsbhike
09-20-20, 06:08
Yeah, this is a "one-off" for sure but just goes to show you shit can happen anytime/anywhere.

Not entirely a one off, including the not making the news much part.

https://amp.reddit.com/r/masskillers/comments/iw6on8/michael_rhynes_jr_is_taken_into_custody_by/

ABNAK
09-20-20, 08:11
Not entirely a one off, including the not making the news much part.

Yeah, in both of these cases if the colors were reversed you'd never hear the end of it. It would be screamed from the mountaintops. The duplicity and hypocrisy of the MSM is disgusting. They are a significant part of our national problem and have been for decades.....they're just getting worse.

JoshNC
09-20-20, 09:24
Shit like this just pisses me off. I hate reading this type of news. I wish I would read that people would start taking the f-ers out or running their asses over.

Sadly, had they run him over it would be all over the news as a hate crime. There would be rioting and celebrations of what a great guy he was.

hotrodder636
09-20-20, 13:13
Unfortunately I think you are correct.

Sadly, had they run him over it would be all over the news as a hate crime. There would be rioting and celebrations of what a great guy he was.

RUTGERS95
09-20-20, 22:14
It’s well past time to hold accountable the officials who inflict these animals on society.

plus 1