PDA

View Full Version : Trump issues executive order on racism

JediGuy
09-25-20, 07:55
President Trump issued an executive order that laid down the law on racist, anti-American, white guilt training that is commonly included with diversity and inclusion (have to add “inclusion” now, because we found simply ensuring equal hiring and promotion efforts didn’t have all the desired effect).

https://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=e40e457e-6760-4c17-9368-68fc9da6009f&utm_source=Lexology+Daily+Newsfeed&utm_medium=HTML+email+-+Body+-+General+section&utm_campaign=Lexology+subscriber+daily+feed&utm_content=Lexology+Daily+Newsfeed+2020-09-25&utm_term=

This made me happy. Applies to federal contractors only, but still. Diversity training is great, and “inclusion” training doesn’t have to be bad, but a fair chunk of it seems to skew toward anti-West (and sometimes “white”) bias.

chuckman
09-25-20, 08:11
What started out as corporate 'Golden Rule' ("treat everyone how you want to be treated") has indeed morphed into this white-guilt/apologetics thing. We have to go through it annually.

gaijin
09-25-20, 08:37
Good News. Screw "White Guilt".

markm
A guy I shoot with had a day off to hate your whiteness not too long ago. Retardation is like a wildfire lately.

AndyLate
Assuming what I read is correct, I agree 100% with it. I actually sat through part of a "town hall" that was exactly what is being banned. It was virtual, so I just turned the volume off, minimized the video, and did productive work.

At the same time, I would have waited 6 weeks before issuing the order, even though I understand they wanted the language in place before the start of the fiscal year.

Andy

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-25-20, 08:53
The best is that the next dem pres will have to sign something saying that they will follow the 1619 craziness...

Trump needs to do a lot of these type things.

Straight Shooter
09-25-20, 08:55
A guy I shoot with had a day off to hate your whiteness not too long ago. Retardation is like a wildfire lately.

deleted due to stupidity.
THANKS Andy.

AndyLate
09-25-20, 09:21
It is frustrating when our nation's progress toward equality is retarded by people who seek to profit from the misery of others.

I guarantee that race did not divide teens and young adults in the 1980s nearly so much as it does now.

Decades of programming has convinced some of our citizens that other citizens owe them based on events that took place before they were born.

Sins of the father and all...

Andy

Firefly
09-25-20, 09:53
It’s called the Knock Out Game and White People are gonna get tired of playing

Disciple
09-25-20, 14:07
white-guilt/apologetics thing.

apologetics
Pronunciation /əˌpäləˈjediks/ /əˌpɑləˈdʒɛdɪks/
plural noun
treated as singular or plural

Reasoned arguments or writings in justification of something, typically a theory or religious doctrine.

/pedantry

JWill1776
09-25-20, 15:13
I hope people really read this document. It's painfully obvious Trump had nothing to do with its writing, but I'm glad he signed it. It is extremely well written!

Read it

The_War_Wagon
09-25-20, 15:18
BLM riot in 3...2...1... :rolleyes: