PDA

View Full Version : Horse lives matter

vicious_cb
09-25-20, 17:24
For all you rural folk out there.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1309331661574664192

https://news.wttw.com/2020/09/23/prosecutors-horse-ridden-dreadhead-cowboy-dan-ryan-may-not-survive

The horse ridden for 7.5 miles on the Dan Ryan Expressway during an impromptu protest Monday by a man known as the “Dreadhead Cowboy” would not have survived without immediate treatment and may still be euthanized, according to Cook County prosecutors, who said the treatment of the horse was the equivalent of forcing an 80-year-old woman run a full marathon.

Hollingsworth has also been dubbed the “Census Cowboy” for his work with Mayor Lori Lightfoot to boost census participation in Chicago. He said he rode the horse on the expressway during rush hour in support of the #KidsLivesMatter movement — an initiative that aims to raise awareness and motivate residents to fill out the census to help communities receive better funding.

But Cook County Assistant State’s Attorney Kevin Deboni said the horse was ill-equipped for this ride and was run almost to death.

Hollingsworth allegedly rode the horse onto the Dan Ryan at the 35th Street feeder ramp at around 4:30 p.m. Deboni said the horse spent most of the ride galloping, but it did not have on proper shoes for the pavement, which caused bleeding and “extensive damage” to its health.

Law enforcement began trailing Hollingsworth on the expressway until the horse collapsed at around 9500 South Lafayette, Deboni said, adding that onlookers allegedly saw Hollingsworth kicking and whipping the horse to keep it galloping after it slowed down.

sgtrock82
09-25-20, 17:30
What a rucking feetard.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

prepare
09-25-20, 17:36
No lives matter to marxist communists. People, animals, the planet itself are mere commodities to be used, abused, and manipulated for their own gain. Once the dynamic changes (and its always changing) the once useful idiots/groups and or causes become the new problem to be put down.

223to45
09-25-20, 17:38
How about someone put him down instead.

That is just bullshit

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Gabriel556
09-25-20, 18:05
The sucky part.... he will likely skate. He’s Chicago’s Mayor’s census sidekick. But he should be shoed like a horse and then branded in my opinion. I don’t take kindly to abusing animals.

https://mobile.twitter.com/_johnbyrne/status/1308164063256612866

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-deadhead-cowboy-speaks-20200925-r27jjz4lzfgxjcotfcr6piwn6m-story.html

SteyrAUG
09-25-20, 18:10
How about someone put him down instead.

That is just bullshit

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm with you. People who are responsible for animals but don't know how to take care of them piss me off. Domesticated animals have centuries of evolution that have made them dependent upon us for a lot of their care. If you can't take care of an animal correctly, you failed basic humanity 101.

I will NOT being completing a census form in protest and I urge everyone to do the same.

As an update, Adam Hollingsworth has been charged with felony animal cruelty. Adam Hollingsworth was also protesting gun violence with this stunt.

Cook County assistant state’s attorney Kevin Deboni stated Hollingsworth had posted a Facebook video bragging that “he’s going to ride his horse til it dies.”

https://www.bizpacreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/chicago-census-cowboy-Adam-Hollingsworth-animal-cruelty.jpg

https://wikiaboutworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/4gggt.png

Gabriel556
09-25-20, 18:19
Man, a plate carrier without mags and a plate looks pretty stupid.

titsonritz
09-25-20, 18:49
Use the same bit, bridle and reins to ride his has to his gallows.

SteyrAUG
09-25-20, 18:54
Use the same bit, bridle and reins to ride his has to his gallows.

And via the expressway in front of traffic while whipping and kicking him if he isn't moving fast enough. Oh and....no water and he has to wear dress shoes.

OH58D
09-25-20, 19:54
I raise working ranch horses for sale. Have 9 I am working with now. Trying to find pics of the Census Dreadhead "Cowboy's" horse to see if it was shod or unshod. An unshod horse is fine for walking or short periods of canter on pavement, but not for extended periods of gallop. I'd like the meet that urban a@@hole and punch his lights out. What a human turd.

TexasAggie2005
09-25-20, 20:19
I raise working ranch horses for sale. Have 9 I am working with now. Trying to find pics of the Census Dreadhead "Cowboy's" horse to see if it was shod or unshod. An unshod horse is fine for walking or short periods of canter on pavement, but not for extended periods of gallop. I'd like the meet that urban a@@hole and punch his lights out. What a human turd.

News report I read, stated unshod.

okie
09-25-20, 20:25
Yeah, I'm with you. People who are responsible for animals but don't know how to take care of them piss me off. Domesticated animals have centuries of evolution that have made them dependent upon us for a lot of their care. If you can't take care of an animal correctly, you failed basic humanity 101.

I will NOT being completing a census form in protest and I urge everyone to do the same.

As an update, Adam Hollingsworth has been charged with felony animal cruelty. Adam Hollingsworth was also protesting gun violence with this stunt.

Cook County assistant state’s attorney Kevin Deboni stated Hollingsworth had posted a Facebook video bragging that “he’s going to ride his horse til it dies.”

https://www.bizpacreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/chicago-census-cowboy-Adam-Hollingsworth-animal-cruelty.jpg

https://wikiaboutworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/4gggt.png

Airsoft JPC with nothing in the plate pockets. But it'll stop a Glock 40 fo sho.:laugh:

Gabriel556
09-25-20, 20:29

I was expecting a reply from you and I think you were awfully nice.

OH58D
09-25-20, 21:18
I was expecting a reply from you and I think you were awfully nice.
I am working with horses every day. What the hell was that Dreadhead thinking running a horse like that? Here's an example of a horse I was working with this week - an 8 year old Buckskin Gelding, 15 hand and just under 1300 lbs. Works the cattle quite well. This fellow will be ready for sale in a month or so.
https://i.imgur.com/Fygd9Lll.jpg

Gabriel556
09-25-20, 21:39
I don’t think he was thinking. I don’t have any horses yet(bought a horse property and got pregnant immediately after), but we live in a large horse community west of Chicago. This is a seriously hot topic around here and when I saw this on the news, I knew it was horrible for the horse. I hope he does not skate.

Don't Tread On Me
09-25-20, 22:29
Why doesn’t our side take a page out of their playbook and stage protests (actual protests, not riots) outside of the governor’s abode demanding he be brought to justice or that he be ridden to death much like his horse? Seems far out but look how many idiots take a look at any protest and happily follow the first narrative pushed out and agree that someone needs to be held accountable. If mobilized quickly enough, you’d have popular opinion on your side and then the leftists would have to decide whether or not this guy is worth fighting to or he can be thrown to the wolves to satisfy public opinion.

tommyrott
09-27-20, 11:11
This individual is a perfect example of caning his soles of his feet with a 3/4" piece of split bamboo at least 45-50 strikes administered by someone OH58's or the Fireflies size. I have incidental experience with being caned as a precocious child by driving my older brother past his tolerance in which he swatted me on the back with a 1/4" piece of bamboo that we had been using in our sword fighting and it had picked up quite a few splits which open up on contact and pinch a wee bit of flesh which then get ripped free. He was kind to stop at one, and the time it took for the injury to heal I was constantly reminded not to piss my brother off

Averageman
09-27-20, 11:48

If you can't be nice to an animal, well, you can certainly leave them alone and do no harm.
Homie here is either clueless, or he is abusing an animal with the intent to hurt it in order to make a political point, either way he's a jerk.
Every Liberal I have ever met was willing to cause harm to make a political point and lying or doing harm to an animal in this case isn't off the table; so"F" them.

Firefly
09-27-20, 11:48
Why doesn’t our side take a page out of their playbook and stage protests (actual protests, not riots) outside of the governor’s abode demanding he be brought to justice or that he be ridden to death much like his horse? Seems far out but look how many idiots take a look at any protest and happily follow the first narrative pushed out and agree that someone needs to be held accountable. If mobilized quickly enough, you’d have popular opinion on your side and then the leftists would have to decide whether or not this guy is worth fighting to or he can be thrown to the wolves to satisfy public opinion.

Lol you poor naive child.

It’s because we have jobs, will never qualify for assistance, and if we got a tune up by the goon squad; nobody would care.

So hush, go to work, snd keep paying your taxes

flenna
09-27-20, 11:49

Just like the riots- as long as the politicians and MSM support the cause it doesn't matter who or what is hurt in the process.

lowprone
09-27-20, 16:30
People who hurt horses out here, lose the horses and sometimes their teeth.