PDA

View Full Version : LMT availability

7.62NATO
11-30-08, 15:03
Looking for a LMT Defender lower or complete rifle (16"). Who's in stock or taking back orders? Thanks.

T3550N
11-30-08, 15:20
Check the 'Vendors' tab on the LMT Website (http://lewismachine.net).

I called everyone in my local area to try and track down a Defender 2000, and while no one had any in stock, I found 2 suppliers who had lowers and uppers of varying types and at least 3 shops that would put in a direct order from LMT for with no additional charge, just the standard retail price. 50% down of course, but it seemed like a good deal.

C4IGrant
11-30-08, 16:35
Looking for a LMT Defender lower or complete rifle (16"). Who's in stock or taking back orders? Thanks.

Very few to NONE. We have some LMT LE marked lowers in stock, but that is about it.

C4

twodollarbill
11-30-08, 18:29
LMT calls my dealer when they are ready to charge his credit card.
They were shipping two lowers that I had him order in September.
My dealer FORGOT that he had order these for ME and I had thought it was a lost order.
For a moment he thought of not telling me that they called...ha, ha.
Anyway, he asked if they would PLEASE add one, maybe two more complete lowers to this order that was shipping.
He was put on hold and someone in sales told him.........four to six months out on another two.

mpardun
11-30-08, 19:39
Very few to NONE. We have some LMT LE marked lowers in stock, but that is about it.

C4

Grant: Any reason why a civi couldn't buy a LE marked LMT lower? Or wouldn't want one, provided it was legally purchased?

If it makes sense, I'll take one.

Thanks

Gunrider
11-30-08, 23:07
No one probably has them on stock. Your FFL can order direct from LMT -- they are a dealer direct company. If you live anywhere near Phoenix, AZ they will have a table at SAR show this upcoming weekend and they will all be DISCOUNTED in this time when everyone else is gouging.

mpardun
12-02-08, 21:09
Grant: Any reason why a civi couldn't buy a LE marked LMT lower? Or wouldn't want one, provided it was legally purchased?

Thanks

My question was directed at you...can you sell your LMT LE lowers to civi's? If so, can you please PM me the price.

Thanks,

Mike

sfd_324
12-03-08, 00:11
Grant....sent ya a pm on the LE.

teufeldog
12-03-08, 00:23
I'm curious about this too.

C4IGrant
12-03-08, 09:06

Thanks

No reason at all. We sell LE guns to Civy's all day long (like the Colt 6920).

C4

mpardun
12-03-08, 09:12
No reason at all. We sell LE guns to Civy's all day long (like the Colt 6920).

C4

For a complete LE marked LMT lower, single stage trigger w/ blk CTR

Thanks,

Mike

C4IGrant
12-03-08, 09:21
For a complete LE marked LMT lower, single stage trigger w/ blk CTR

Thanks,

Mike

Black CTR's are not an option. The ones I have in stock have A2 stock and standard triggers.

C4

mpardun
12-03-08, 09:34
Black CTR's are not an option. The ones I have in stock have A2 stock and standard triggers.

C4

NP, Please PM me with which ever one is cheapest, I'll upgrade the stock myself. Will call you later this am with my CC and FFL.

Thanks,

Mike Pardun

iroc_dis
12-03-08, 13:58
I believe I had to wait close to a month and a half when I ordered mine this past Spring. It was certainly worth the wait but man oh man, those last couple weeks killed me

goldakma
12-03-08, 21:41
i have been looking around and pretty much everyone one has been telling me 4-6 months depending on the vendors.

mpardun
12-06-08, 10:16

C4

Please PM you LE lower price as is

C5CE
12-06-08, 17:29
I was in the store yesterday and KYGUNCO.com had a complete LMT rifle for $1399, as well as several Bushys,RRAs, ect.

Jackyl
12-06-08, 23:06
C4IGrant - Can you PM me the price on a LEO LMT lower..thanks!

Mark71
12-06-08, 23:14
C4IGrant - Can you PM me the price on a LEO LMT lower..thanks!

I spoke to him the other day and was told that he is all sold out :(.

NetJunkie
12-08-08, 13:39
Just keep checking around. LMT stuff shows up in spots. I happened to find a CQB MRP upper in stock this morning.

Cohibra45
12-08-08, 19:40
Give Norris a call down in Port St. Lucie. Here is a link to his website. Great guy!!!

http://www.greygoosegunsmithing.com/

techo
12-11-08, 17:22
Rainier Arms has LMT lowers in stock.
I just ordered a 2 stage trigger with SOPMOD.
http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/manufacturer&manufacturer=24&pagenumber=2

teufeldog
12-11-08, 17:55
If only they had the standard Defender lower in stock.

Cohibra45
12-11-08, 18:21
If only they had the standard Defender lower in stock.

Handling the standard stock version and my SOPMOD version (which is really the only difference)...give me the SOPMOD every time!!! Especially for the price difference verses getting the standard and adding the SOPMOD later!!!

Basically you will spend $100 more when you get it with your lower vs. selling your collapsing stock and buying a SOPMOD later which will cost you $200.;) Trust me, the SOPMOD is well worth it!!!!!! The newer ones even come with QD swivel holes built in!!!:cool:

teufeldog
12-11-08, 18:34
@Cohibra45:

I did the math just before you posted. Needless to say I just bought the LMT lower w/SOPMOD for $512. :D

Rider79
12-11-08, 21:04
so did I, so I guess I have to contact my local FFL in the morning to get them to send their FFL to them? Rainier's system let me check out.

SeriousStudent
12-12-08, 00:32
@Cohibra45:

I did the math just before you posted. Needless to say I just bought the LMT lower w/SOPMOD for $512. :D

Ditto.

techno, thanks very much for the tip. I have been looking for one. :)

givo08
12-12-08, 09:56
The SOPMOD is solid. There is absolutely no play in my SOPMOD stock and it doesn't have that loose feeling that a standard collapsible stock has.

fabulous45s
12-18-08, 20:55
This is week seven for my LMT order. I got my 14.5" upper after 3 weeks. Won't speculate on a timeframe for the 2-stage SOPMOD lower and F/A BCG.

Pi3
12-18-08, 21:45
I just talked to my dealer about a 14.5" defender standard patrol model. He said it would take about 3 months to come in. He will blind pin a longer flash suppressor so its not a SBR. A couple of police officers just got theirs and were not happy with the finish being uneven. He suggested AR's by tactical innovations & armscore which he has instock, but I have never heard of these.
Has anybody got any experience they can comment on? Finish is not critical to me other than hurting resale value.

techo
12-18-08, 22:45
I picked up my LMT SOPMOD 2 stage from my FFL this afternoon.
Rainier Arms came through. :D I now have two complete 100% LMT carbines. I hope to get the Piston MRP in April or May and will use the SOPMOD on it and get another standard Defender.
The only issue I have is, I noticed the flash hider on my new upper has a small rough spot and paint scraped off where it looks like someone slipped with the wrench.
I will have to do some touch up work. Can I just use a little black model paint on that or is it special high temp stuff?

Parabellum9x19mm
12-18-08, 23:05
The only issue I have is, I noticed the flash hider on my new upper has a small rough spot and paint scraped off where it looks like someone slipped with the wrench.
I will have to do some touch up work. Can I just use a little black model paint on that or is it special high temp stuff?

not an issue. don't mess with it. it will get more dings as you use it anyway.

if you must, use birchwood casey instant blue pen. it works well on steel parts like the FH, but don't bother with dura-coat or model paint or anything like that.

techo
12-18-08, 23:34
not an issue. don't mess with it. it will get more dings as you use it anyway.

if you must, use birchwood casey instant blue pen. it works well on steel parts like the FH, but don't bother with dura-coat or model paint or anything like that.

Thanks Para, I'll get the blue pen. It's just that it's new and I don't want it to rust there, even as small as it is.

teufeldog
12-18-08, 23:49
I suggest leaving it alone. My recent LMT upper has a few blemishes and I expect to add quite a few more. These look better after much usage. Unless you just want a beauty queen. :D

Rider79
12-19-08, 02:38
This is week seven for my LMT order. I got my 14.5" upper after 3 weeks. Won't speculate on a timeframe for the 2-stage SOPMOD lower and F/A BCG.

I just got my 2 sopmod lowers from Rainier, waiting on uppers now. As for BCGs, check quantico tactical, they've been getting them in. I got 2 LMT semiautos and 2 fullautos. Also mattdtactical.com has gotten them in.

SeriousStudent
12-19-08, 16:06
I got my SOPMOD lower today. It feels perfect on the BCM middy upper I got from Grant.

But then I immediately lost it in a tragic boating accident..... a shame. ;)

teufeldog
12-19-08, 16:13
Damn shame! :D

twodollarbill
12-19-08, 16:57
Just got an e-mail today from LMT regarding my Two backordered MRP 12" piston conversions.
......... Maybe now January or February and my order was place the day after they became available.

Rider79
12-26-08, 10:18
LMT BCGs in stock at Bravo Company. Let the games begin...

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/LMT-Bolt-Carrier-Auto-M16-p/bcg-lmt-m16.htm

Rider79
12-26-08, 12:29
...and they're gone.

LibertyCola
12-26-08, 17:34
I ordered my 14.5 with FA BCG on november 19. The expected delivery is february 16. I can wait, I am just glad that I am in line.

techo
12-27-08, 09:48
Rainier Arms has 16" MRP Piston upgrade kits in stock.
10.5 " standard uppers too.
http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=1215

Code3Patriot
12-27-08, 10:10
Operation Parts has the LMT 10.5'' upper in stock.

http://www.operationparts.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=L900L08

techo
12-27-08, 10:29
Operation Parts has the LMT 10.5'' upper in stock.

http://www.operationparts.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=L900L08

They have LMT F/A BCG's too. I just ordered 1, 2 left...hurry
http://www.operationparts.com/LMT_LEWIS_MACHINE_TOOL_M16_FULL_AUTO_BOLT_GROUP_p/l7d3.htm

bmg
12-27-08, 13:56
They have LMT F/A BCG's too. I just ordered 1, 2 left...hurry
http://www.operationparts.com/LMT_LEWIS_MACHINE_TOOL_M16_FULL_AUTO_BOLT_GROUP_p/l7d3.htm

Out of stock now. Hopefully my order for 1 was in time.

Rider79
12-30-08, 20:46
just got a notification email, www.operationparts.com has LMT M16 BCGs in stock.

teufeldog
12-30-08, 21:01
I just got their email an hour ago. Excitedly I click on the link, ready to purchase and quantity in stock says ZERO. Damn, missed another one. On the bright side, I did get my G&R semi BCG today. Very nice. It is only missing the G&R logo like those on the pics! Hahahahaha. :D

Rider79
01-08-09, 05:06
Let's bring this back up to the top. Anyone got any current info on who has stuff or is getting it? I got 2 of my LMT lowers thru this thread and I'm very appreciative of it.

fabulous45s
01-08-09, 12:29
Still no word on my lower and BCG. (Week 10)
I wouldn't be torqued off about it except that I had called and made sure they were in stock before I ordered.

It's a good thing he already charged me for them. Otherwise I'd be tempted to go to some place that's actually receiving them.

Rider79
01-08-09, 13:13
where did you order them from?

fabulous45s
01-08-09, 18:11
where did you order them from?

I'm not going to sling mud on them, especially since it's a very recommended and well-thought of company. I know things are tough and everyone's operating at their redline. I'm just a little frustrated that I'm seeing other places receiving stock and after spending well over $1k three months ago, I can't even get a response to an email. I call them every three weeks or so just to check in.

andre3k
01-09-09, 11:41
I called this morning and checked on lead times. I was told 16 - 20 weeks. Ordered 3 defender lowers for customers.

teufeldog
01-09-09, 17:57
Rainier Arms has lowers in stock! I just ordered another one from them. :D

goldakma
01-09-09, 19:05
Thank you very much teufeldog. I ordered the first piece to my first AR. Hopefully it went through fine.

AirTrafficControl
01-09-09, 20:10

Thanks bro I just ordered one also, hopefully it works out....ATC

Sigmax
01-09-09, 21:23

Thanks guys I jumped on that also...,not sure why, but I think I will find something to do with it.:cool:

teufeldog
01-10-09, 00:44
Rainier Arms is a good bunch of folks from my experience.

fabulous45s
01-10-09, 12:27
It looks like the LMT Fairy has come through. Just got a call from my my vendor. He just got a quantity of lowers.

Rider79
01-10-09, 23:46
how about the LMT fairy starts bringing uppers instead? I got enough lowers.

Pi3
01-13-09, 21:45
1. What are the pros & cons of ordering a complete rifle vs. ordering upper, lower, bcg, etc.?
2. Does LMT still have a lifetime warranty? Does the warranty apply if you buy pieces & assemble a complete LMT rifle? This is from their web site :

"Warranty Statement
Due to the many different requirements imposed by federal and state laws on consumer warranties, no express warranty , either "full" or "limited" is offered with htis product. Implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to one year from the date of purchase. We will not cover normal wear and tear or abuse. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this limitation may not apply to you."

3. I have found a decent price on a complete defender standard patrol model 16" carbine length w/ a 16 to 20 week wait. My check will be cashed before the dealer orders the rifle. I don't mind the wait, but what happens if a ban is put in place? Will orders be allowed to be filled? Will I be able to get a refund if the order is not filled? I have learned a great deal from this forum. Thanks.

fabulous45s
01-13-09, 22:02
1. What are the pros & cons of ordering a complete rifle vs. ordering upper, lower, bcg, etc.?
If you order upper/lower/bcg separate, you avoid the 11% federal excise tax(FET).
2. Does LMT still have a lifetime warranty? Does the warranty apply if you buy pieces & assemble a complete LMT rifle? This is from their web site :

"Warranty Statement
Due to the many different requirements imposed by federal and state laws on consumer warranties, no express warranty , either "full" or "limited" is offered with htis product. Implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to one year from the date of purchase. We will not cover normal wear and tear or abuse. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this limitation may not apply to you."

3. I have found a decent price on a complete defender standard patrol model 16" carbine length w/ a 16 to 20 week wait. My check will be cashed before the dealer orders the rifle. I don't mind the wait, but what happens if a ban is put in place?
There's no crystal ball. No one will now until the ink is dry on something.Will orders be allowed to be filled? Will I be able to get a refund if the order is not filled? Business wise, you paid for something and received no product. You should be entitled to a refund.I have learned a great deal from this forum. Thanks.

My humble .02,
-Chief

Rider79
01-13-09, 22:07
The benefit of piecing the weapon together is for one, you can assemble it with the exact components you want, and two, you save the 11% excise tax that's added to complete rifles. I can't answer anything about the warranties, and as for a future AWB, it's all speculation.

AirTrafficControl
01-14-09, 17:32
Thanks bro I just ordered one also, hopefully it works out....ATCLMT lower came in today and I can't wait to go pick out some parts for it. Delivery only took two work days I guess I found one atthe right time. I'm really not sure what upper configuration I'm going to go with yet. Now the fun begins...ATC

bimmerbill
01-15-09, 11:25
Ordered two uppers from LMT on 06NOV, was told ship date was 15JAN. No charge to my CC yet, order still shows "pending."

Hope to see them soon!

techo
01-15-09, 11:42
Ordered two uppers from LMT on 06NOV, was told ship date was 15JAN. No charge to my CC yet, order still shows "pending."

Hope to see them soon!

I have several orders I received last year from LMT and they still show pending.
They do not update the status but, they do send an email with a tracking link.

goldakma
01-15-09, 14:31
The lmt lower i ordered on the Jan 9th just got shipped out today. I'm quite excited

Viscon
01-15-09, 19:20
The lmt lower i ordered on the Jan 9th just got shipped out today. I'm quite excited

Where did you order it from?

goldakma
01-15-09, 20:41
rainier arms

lmmmmm
01-15-09, 21:13
Mine is shipping too!

NetJunkie
01-22-09, 10:11
Quantico got in some 14.5" and 10.5" M4 uppers:

http://www.quanticoarms.com/asp/itemDetail.asp?dispItemNum=904&type=M&CMN=Lewis%20Machine%20&%20Tool&CMNum=35&CMSNum=159&CMSN=M4-Type%20Uppers

Just helping people out. :)

Skter505
01-22-09, 12:49
Quantico got in some 14.5" and 10.5" M4 uppers:

http://www.quanticoarms.com/asp/itemDetail.asp?dispItemNum=904&type=M&CMN=Lewis%20Machine%20&%20Tool&CMNum=35&CMSNum=159&CMSN=M4-Type%20Uppers

Just helping people out. :)

thanks, ordered a 14.5

Peshawar
01-23-09, 16:22
Rainier just got in some 14.5's as well. Link (http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=714)

If anybody sees some piston uppers around for a reasonable price, I'd love to hear about it. :)

teufeldog
01-23-09, 16:28
Oh I like those. If I could only find that much money lying around. :rolleyes:

lmmmmm
01-23-09, 16:46
Rainier just got in some 14.5's as well. Link (http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=714)

If anybody sees some piston uppers around for a reasonable price, I'd love to hear about it. :)

They have the LMT piston upgrade kit... but not a complete upper.

NetJunkie
01-23-09, 18:52
I know a shop with a couple of lightly used MRP rifles w/ Rifle length rails for $1750. Picking one up tomorrow...they have two others. If interested PM me.

Rider79
01-23-09, 21:29

I'd take what I could get right now and convert it later.

Peshawar
01-23-09, 21:34
I know a shop with a couple of lightly used MRP rifles w/ Rifle length rails for $1750. Picking one up tomorrow...they have two others. If interested PM me.

Thanks NetJunkie, that's very cool for you to offer that. Much appreciated.

POF.Ops
01-23-09, 23:55
I know a shop that has the MRP and piston rifles with 16" barrels. They are around. I'm tempted to pick up one of the piston models.

Viscon
01-24-09, 08:36
I know a shop that has the MRP and piston rifles with 16" barrels. They are around. I'm tempted to pick up one of the piston models.

Please PM me with contact info for this shop. I want one!

eightmillimeter
01-24-09, 13:38
How close is the factory to their ship dates?

NetJunkie
01-24-09, 15:44
Picked up my MRP Rifle this morning. They had three..all in GREAT shape. The only wear was some on the sharp edges of the rails on a few small spots. Like someone had taken the rail covers on/off a few times. If they were shot, it was very little. LMT front sight, YHM flip-up rear... All 3 had the enhanced BCG. $1750. Two left if anyone is interested.

variablebinary
01-24-09, 16:26
I havent seen anything LMT locally for awhile. Market conditions suck right now

bimmerbill
01-30-09, 07:58

Hope to see them soon!

15 days late and still no show. I emailed the salesman. He said he will ask produciton/inventory control for a status. That was 3 or 4 days ago.

Peshawar
02-03-09, 15:12
Might want to move fast. A few DI uppers from this retailer.

Linky (http://www.quanticotactical.com/asp/itemDetail.asp?dispItemNum=904&type=M&CMN=Lewis+Machine+&+Tool&CMNum=35&CMSNum=159&CMSN=M4-Type+Uppers)

Rider79
02-03-09, 15:35

Linky (http://www.quanticotactical.com/asp/itemDetail.asp?dispItemNum=904&type=M&CMN=Lewis+Machine+&+Tool&CMNum=35&CMSNum=159&CMSN=M4-Type+Uppers)

I ordered one, the site still said 2 in stock, but I ordered a BCG from them awhile back when it said that they were in stock, and I got backordered I assume, because it never came and I never got charged. So we'll see if this shows. I don't think their website has live inventory, like Bravo Company.

Peshawar
02-03-09, 15:41
I ordered one, the site still said 2 in stock, but I ordered a BCG from them awhile back when it said that they were in stock, and I got backordered I assume, because it never came and I never got charged. So we'll see if this shows. I don't think their website has live inventory, like Bravo Company.

Well, I hope you get yours then. Good luck! :)

Bpurcg19
02-03-09, 15:54
YES! I got one! LMT 16" Upper Receiver!

lmmmmm
02-03-09, 15:55
probably not. They showed inventory for the past couple of hours and many people said they ordered when they had '2' left.

I just call a call from Quantico saying my order would go to backorder and I ordered 'early'

Rider79
02-03-09, 16:57

got the same call, she told me May for the next shipment. I added a F/A BCG too, she said the were getting those in April. No big deal, I got an LMT coming from Bravo on Thursday.

update: Spoke to her yesterday, she told me they're expecting more at the end of this month.

AirTrafficControl
02-03-09, 18:02
Sgcusa.com has LMT defenders in stock for 1264.00. It's really hard to pass one of these up.

Pi3
02-05-09, 13:09
Thanks for the help guys. This thread is a real service.

bimmerbill
02-13-09, 19:26
My two uppers showed up today. Almost exactly 1 month late from the ship date the salesman quoted. Still, I'm very happy. I am kicking myself that I didn't order 10 back in NOV. I could have turned a nice profit, maybe enough to cover my upper.

Irish
02-13-09, 19:39
Scottsdale Gun Club had about 10 complete LMTs a week ago, try them.

IDCC
02-13-09, 19:49
My Defender from SGCUSA showed up Wednesday at my FFL. It was one of 11 they got in. I lucked out and orderd over the phone just as they showed up, the sales guy went and tagged one for me as we were on the phone. $1249

POF.Ops
02-14-09, 00:13
Is this the price for a complete rifle?

IDCC
02-14-09, 07:51
16" complete rifle. LMT rear BUIS,Ergo grip with gapper and grip plug, 30 Rd mag, M4 stock, Sling and Manual.

Bob Wiley
02-16-09, 16:36
16" complete rifle. LMT rear BUIS,Ergo grip with gapper and grip plug, 30 Rd mag, M4 stock, Sling and Manual.

I'm in Indy.

May I ask where you purchased your LMT?

Thx

Rider79
02-16-09, 17:35
My Defender from SGCUSA showed up Wednesday at my FFL. It was one of 11 they got in. I lucked out and orderd over the phone just as they showed up, the sales guy went and tagged one for me as we were on the phone. $1249

Bob, this is where he got it. Scottsdale Gun Club in AZ, www.sgcusa.com.

madisonsfinest
02-16-09, 17:59
So, I was in the market and by chance I put this rifle on the watch for list at RainierArms. I get home from work and get a message that there was one in! Within minutes I had it wrapped up! It's ready to ship now! I am so excited....

Bob Wiley
02-16-09, 18:45
Bob, this is where he got it. Scottsdale Gun Club in AZ, www.sgcusa.com.

Ahhh.

I see now, Thx

techo
02-19-09, 16:46
SA sales shows a LMT 16" with SOPMOD in stock.
$1372.00
http://www.smallarmsales.com/LMT_AR15_Complete_Rifle_16_Inch_with_SOPMOD_Stock_p/hgstd16.htm

Gone now.

POF.Ops
02-19-09, 20:37
This LMT Piston is no longer available!

http://bgvmea.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pC2XgIUAjL4dqo_nSLKj38YVewT9Agn5qWlc-g_F47LfVtWNJPzY1_Qo0RGL16cc5w_1KjuwKfzDi3v1RQVqNbQ/P1010010.jpg

Rider79
03-01-09, 03:20
Rainier Arms has 14.5 and 16 inch MRP uppers in stock.

teufeldog
03-01-09, 23:27
They appear to be gone. I only see the 'Notify Me Please' button.

Rider79
03-02-09, 00:03
About 3 hours ago they still had the 14.5 rifle MRPs in stock.

teufeldog
03-02-09, 00:29
Yep, you are right. That is the only one they have left. I've been wanting one of those too. But funds prohibiting, I must wait. Hopefully I'll have one before any of these anti-Constitutional bans come at us.

ROCKET20_GINSU
04-08-09, 17:25
My humble contribution: http://dynamicarmament.com/

They list several LMT Lowers instock

BTW, they will be light 1 Defender 2000 lower due to me =) yay!

GU

tweakmeister
04-08-09, 21:16
Country Boy Artillery also gets LMT lowers in stock from time to time - email Wayne over there for info - great service!

Rider
04-08-09, 21:31
Thanks Rocket, you just helped me just about complete M4 #2!

LMT lower, GR BCG, LMT charging handle, Bravo Company M4 upper, still need hand guards and rear sights I guess. Not bad for a Frankengun.......if the gun shoots as well put together as the parts spec out seperately, I should be a happy man next month.

Lonestar.45
04-08-09, 22:33

GU

Any reason why LMT Defender lowers are $335, but DPMS and Stag lowers are $420 there?

RogerinTPA
04-08-09, 22:52

GU

+1 for dynamicarmament. They seem to get LMT lowers in regularly. My girlfriend got me one from them for Xmas. Raineirarms for uppers. Get on their mailing list.

Rider
04-08-09, 23:46
Any reason why LMT Defender lowers are $335, but DPMS and Stag lowers are $420 there?

I dont know, but I sure liked it! Good Quality cheaper then below average quality is a nice surprise.

Brad519
04-09-09, 00:24
I ordered one of the LMT Lowers today also.
I hope the web site was correct is saying they were in stock.
I couldn't understand why they were cheaper than the other "in stock" lowers either, but I too was glad to see that they were cheaper.

eightmillimeter
04-09-09, 03:53
+1 for dynamicarmament. They seem to get LMT lowers in regularly. My girlfriend got me one from them for Xmas. Raineirarms for uppers. Get on their mailing list.

Does your girlfriend have a single sister?

Gentoo
04-09-09, 06:02
Are the LMT lowers coming with an H buffer?

What kind of grip do they have? Standard A2 or ???

Dave L.
04-09-09, 06:20

They are not labeled but I believe they are an H-buffer. They come with an Ergo Grip.

Gentoo
04-09-09, 06:46
Thanks Dave.

sdacbob
04-09-09, 07:00

Mine came with a standard carbine buffer and Ergo grips.

tweakmeister
04-09-09, 09:18
I've bought several LMT lowers, and they always have arrived with carbine buffers (unmarked) - I know this because I've weighed each one. An H-buffer is going to have an "H" stamped on it.

Gentoo
04-09-09, 10:27
Thanks for the info.

Skter505
04-09-09, 11:12
dynamic armament has had LMT lowers for a while now, problem is before they were marked up an extra 150-200 dollars. Glad to see their prices are back to normal.

johnson
04-09-09, 12:04
The only way to talk to them is to leave a message?

jakjakman
04-09-09, 12:32
Anyone know where I can find an ambi LMT safety selector switch?

Rider
04-09-09, 13:50
I ordered the ambi-selector (along with a couple new charging handles) from LMT directly 2 weeks ago. Not here yet but they took the order. Hope that helps!

Parabellum9x19mm
04-09-09, 16:19
been waiting five weeks for two of the new charging handles and a FA standard BCG

not that i'm impatient about it, i'll get it when i get it, just letting you know.

bigshooter
04-09-09, 16:57
Anyone know where I can find an ambi LMT safety selector switch?

I've got an order pending which included some ambi's, I called to adjust something and ask if I could have them ship portions of my order as they become available.

turns out the ambi's are in-stock as of yesterday so I added two more to my order and they're shipping tomorrow.

Brad519
04-10-09, 21:14
I ordered a LMT Defender Lower from Dynamic Armament on Wednesday, April 8 and just got the shipping information saying it was shipped today.

tweakmeister
04-10-09, 22:12
So who has the longest pending order at LMT (direct)?

I'm waiting on a bcg since mid-January.

leopard hound
04-11-09, 12:11
i had a complete cqb mrp ordered nov. 20. still waiting:mad:

bigshooter
04-14-09, 16:33
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3648/3442151545_34349cbb25.jpg?v=0

The 09' catolog is very nice!...big fan of pin up girls.

got my 6 ambi's this afternoon..............now to the EE for $100 each...:D

Iraqgunz
04-14-09, 18:10
Been trying to contact Dynamic Armament since last week with no joy. They won't answer the phone or return calls. We live 15 minutes away and want to make sure that my wife can drive to the store and pick it up.

johnson
04-14-09, 18:49
Been trying to contact Dynamic Armament since last week with no joy. They won't answer the phone or return calls. We live 15 minutes away and want to make sure that my wife can drive to the store and pick it up.

They called me yesterday evening but I missed the call. I've been trying to contact them since but haven't had any luck.

Drummer
04-14-09, 18:59
I ordered two LMT lowers from Dynamic Armament online last week and was worried about it since they wouldn't answer their phones. I got notice yesterday that they shipped, so it looks like they fulfill orders even if you can't reach them.

Brad519
04-14-09, 20:11
My lower from Dynamic which I ordered last week is on the truck somewhere between Texas and Mississippi. Supposed to be delivered tomorrow. :D

boganz45
04-14-09, 22:41
I know of a place here in MI that has 3 NIB CQB MRPs in stock for $1,590 plus tax. What is the going rate on these rifles?

Mjolnir
04-14-09, 23:44
I know of a place here in MI that has 3 NIB CQB MRPs in stock for $1,590 plus tax. What is the going rate on these rifles?

Where in MI if you don't mind saying? Any happen to be GAS PISTON MRPs?

Thanks!

boganz45
04-15-09, 00:43
Where in MI if you don't mind saying? Any happen to be GAS PISTON MRPs?

Thanks!

All DI I believe - will find out today, but if piston, believe I will be buying!

PlatoCATM
04-15-09, 10:31
dynamic armament has had LMT lowers for a while now, problem is before they were marked up an extra 150-200 dollars. Glad to see their prices are back to normal.

A buddy has been looking to pick up a stripped lower so I put him on the right track, and he came to me with this website. I just talked him into buying a complete defender. For some unknown reason, the LMT is a about $100 cheaper than a DPMS. I wish I was in the market.

johnson
04-15-09, 14:37
Just received an email from Jann saying that they're going to call me this afternoon.

jlunn
04-15-09, 14:41
Ordered a standard 16" upper 2/8/09. They told me it should ship 5/1/09. Received an email yesterday.....new estimated ship dat of 7/15/09. Yikes !!

Larsin
04-15-09, 16:19
I hear ya...

I ordered my MRP 16" Piston on 1/20/09 and it was going to be 24 weeks....got notice a week or so ago that the NEW delivery date is OCTOBER 2009...:mad: :mad: :mad::eek:

johnson
04-15-09, 21:29
My LMT Defender lower is getting delivered on 04/22.

cymax
04-15-09, 22:27
I hear ya...

I ordered my MRP 16" Piston on 1/20/09 and it was going to be 24 weeks....got notice a week or so ago that the NEW delivery date is OCTOBER 2009...:mad: :mad: :mad::eek:

dude My uper mrp is due in 2010 how bad should i feel

Iraqgunz
04-16-09, 03:41
They finally called the other day. Though we live about 15 minutes away my wife can't go pick it up at the store. They are shipping it to a dealer that is about 10 minutes down the raod. So it looks as if it'll be there next week sometime.

My lower from Dynamic which I ordered last week is on the truck somewhere between Texas and Mississippi. Supposed to be delivered tomorrow. :D

FLGator
04-16-09, 10:34
With BCM shipping shipping both M4 and middie uppers in the last few weeks, I imagine a lot of people who were looking to buy LMT are going BCM. I know I did.

F105G
04-16-09, 12:54
Ordered my CQB MRP OCtober 2008, due in July 2009

CaptainDooley
04-16-09, 13:38
With BCM shipping shipping both M4 and middie uppers in the last few weeks, I imagine a lot of people who were looking to buy LMT are going BCM. I know I did.

I knew I wanted BCM, LMT or Colt... Colt's more expensive for the same basic quality so I was really looking at BCM or LMT... once BCM was in stock and I landed one, that's where I went..

senorlinc
04-16-09, 18:54
MRP piston ordered in October 2008, was told 20-24 weeks. Just got the letter from LMT, its now due October 2009

i did however order a few defender 2000 lowers from dynamic armament the other day, just in case i find something to put on top of them

LOKNLOD
04-16-09, 19:06
I tried to track down a complete 12" piston but got the 2010 delivery date as well.

Ordered a (in-stock) Colt 6933 instead ;)

armakraut
04-16-09, 21:40
Put an order in for a direct impingement MRP, with the current rate of market insanity, who knows when I'll see it.

getchevyn
04-16-09, 22:24
This is my 1st post.

Here is where you can get a LMT MRP Piston or LMT DI rifle in stock now::D

MRP DI Rifle:

http://www.talonarms.com/talonarms/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1067

MRP Piston Rifle:

http://www.talonarms.com/talonarms/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1909

bigshooter
04-21-09, 19:46
LMT........... Available.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3549/3464363346_a0a8112fc6_o.jpg

right around $355 each shipped and transferred, not too shabby.

All that is left to do is swap out the trigger guard with some Magpul goodness, and throw in a couple LMT ambi selectors.

Life is good. (even though both my vehicles got broken into last night :mad:)

:D

steve-oh
04-22-09, 02:52
Glad to hear they're catching up. Maybe now they can get around to my repair...

gpo1956
04-24-09, 14:45
I ordered an LMT Defender from Keen's Outpost in Ky on Wednesday and picked it up today. Per Patrick, they got 15 in on tuesday and by noon Wednesday they were down to 3.

senorlinc
04-24-09, 17:07
I spoke with Jan at Dynamic Armament. when i ordered my LMT lower last week she asked how many i needed. i was a bit taken aback by this and asked how many they had on hand. she replied "pleanty". dont know if that is still the case but i was 355 or so shipped to me...

crhoades
04-24-09, 19:56
I spoke with Jan at Dynamic Armament. when i ordered my LMT lower last week she asked how many i needed. i was a bit taken aback by this and asked how many they had on hand. she replied "pleanty". dont know if that is still the case but i was 355 or so shipped to me...

Ordered mine last week and will arrive on the 29th. Couldn't get them to reply to voicemails or emails though. Now for the elusive upper.

senorlinc
04-24-09, 20:03
Ordered mine last week and will arrive on the 29th. Couldn't get them to reply to voicemails or emails though. Now for the elusive upper.

I left them a VM and actually received a call back that day (last wednesday). it arrived at my ffl yesterday but havent had time to go pick up

faithmyeyes
04-28-09, 12:54
Ordered a DI CQB MRP through a local armorer on 1/19... original estimated ship date was 5/27, new date is 9/15. :eek:

Must be some unexpected material supply shortage somewhere up the chain. I can't imagine a company as well-reputed as LMT failing an estimate that badly for any other reason.

lmmmmm
04-28-09, 13:07
yeah, same for everyone.

NetJunkie
05-13-09, 20:40
Anyone ordered LMT lowers from Dynamic Armament lately? I did last Thursday..still no charge or anything on the order.

threebanger
05-13-09, 21:01
received my piston CQB MRP 25APR09 & order was placed 24OCT08.

Skter505
05-13-09, 22:32
Anyone ordered LMT lowers from Dynamic Armament lately? I did last Thursday..still no charge or anything on the order.

placed an order for a LMT with sopmod on the 3rd still no charge. It is just an extra to have so I'm not worried I just wish they would let me know what's going on.

Brad519
05-13-09, 23:43
I ordered a LMT lower from them about a month ago. I didnt hear anything from them but I did receive a UPS shipping notification and received the Lower in less than a week.

crhoades
05-14-09, 00:14

Ordered a standard lower on Apr. 17 and didn't get charged or shipped until the 23rd. Their email to me said 3-5 business days so you should probably hear tomorrow or Friday I guess...

Skter505
05-14-09, 11:47
Well my lower shipped today so I guess that means they actually were in stock.

kry226
05-14-09, 13:24
https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=31053

fdxpilot
05-15-09, 22:43
My local shop got in 2 last week. 1 is now in its case in my closet. Hopefully will get to the range this weekend to check it out. Came with ergo grip and the new CH and latch.

Lawdog-1
05-16-09, 21:59
Grant, I love the Aimpoint Clear Cover for the M2. How much does a complete LMT SBR run in price?

C4IGrant
05-18-09, 08:52
Grant, I love the Aimpoint Clear Cover for the M2. How much does a complete LMT SBR run in price?

10.5 or 12" Piston?

C4

NetJunkie
05-18-09, 09:12
10.5 or 12" Piston?

C4

Have any 12" Piston complete rifles in stock?

C4IGrant
05-18-09, 09:19
Have any 12" Piston complete rifles in stock?

I think I do have one.

C4

NetJunkie
05-20-09, 11:45
Anyone getting in MRP barrels?

Gunrider
05-20-09, 13:17
I don't know what you're looking for, but I have a new LMT 6.8 SPC MRP barrel, bolt carrier group and magazine that came as an LMT MRP conversion kit when I was thinking of switching over to that caliber, but is still unfired.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p54/Fasanoland/_MG_7854.jpg

PM me it you're interested.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p54/Fasanoland/_MG_7856.jpg

C4IGrant
05-20-09, 13:56
We just got some LMT SPM16 (http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=SPM16) & LMT STD16 (http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=HGSTD16)

Get them while you can!

C4

NetJunkie
05-21-09, 11:06
Clyde's Armory has LMT Piston guns for $1795. Nice to see pricing get back in line.

http://www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/semi4sale.cgi?read=215632

leopard hound
06-03-09, 13:56
called clyde armory on 5/21 all piston guns sold out. i asked andrew with whom i spoke to put my name on the list for the next available piston gun. he called me yesterday. MY piston LMT is on its way!!!!!!!

Rider79
06-03-09, 14:43
Rainier has semi BCGs in stock:

http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=112

Rider79
06-04-09, 15:49
14.5 uppers in stock at Bravo Company.

Rider79
06-08-09, 17:00
14.5 uppers in stock at operationparts.com.

Safetyhit
06-08-09, 18:43
We just got some LMT SPM16 (http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=SPM16) & LMT STD16 (http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=HGSTD16)

Get them while you can!

C4

The prices are excellent. Great to see.

cmkdirk
06-08-09, 20:57
Got one of the SOPMOD LMTs from G&R. Fast shipping, great price and a great rifle. I'll definitely buy again!

Scottso
06-15-09, 15:09
Trying to find an LMT MRP 16" CQB Upper, LMT told me wait was til Oct 2010. Anyone know wher to look to get one a tad sooner! Thanks

Rider79
06-15-09, 16:41
Rainier has semi BCGs in stock.

http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=112