PDA

View Full Version : South Carolina TV Anchor hits man with Beer Bottle in Argument over Politics

Esq.
09-29-20, 09:39
https://www.yahoo.com/news/south-carolina-tv-anchor-hit-205410412.html

So, which one was the Communist? Lol....

This is where we are as a nation. You have WOMEN getting in drunken brawls (likely), with men, over political disagreements.....

gaijin
09-29-20, 10:17
WIS’ news directors only comment should be- "Ms. Roesler has been terminated".

Esq.
09-29-20, 10:29
WIS’ news directors only comment should be- "Ms. Roesler has been terminated".

You might think....

However, since it said the two people knew each other and are about the same age, I suspect it might be an argument with boyfriend type deal that finally boiled over....

What they were doing in South Dakota is anyones' guess.....

fedupflyer
09-29-20, 10:46
This is where we are as a nation. You have WOMEN getting in drunken brawls (likely), with men, over political disagreements.....

We are also having a rise in the amount of women that are willing to start $hit and expect a guy to step in and take over for her.
Wanna start a fight with an opponent that is bigger and stronger than you, then you better be rdy to deal with the repercussions.

Esq.
09-29-20, 10:55
We are also having a rise in the amount of women that are willing to start $hit and expect a guy to step in and take over for her.
Wanna start a fight with an opponent that is bigger and stronger than you, then you better be rdy to deal with the repercussions.

Yea there are plenty of Antifa "women" getting their shit flat knocked out by men on Youtube! Equality is a MOFO....

Averageman
09-29-20, 11:11
I want to get that security tape and the Ozzy Man together.

No really, this behavior isn't that far off plumb, women like that are exciting, most exciting right before the train wreck or bottle impact in this case.

jsbhike
09-29-20, 11:24
What they were doing in South Dakota is anyones' guess.....

According to the link in the article, she had lived/worked in ND and SD.

Esq.
09-29-20, 11:28
According to the link in the article, she had lived/worked in ND and SD.

You really have to read carefully....So the headline from the original article says she's from South Carolina and notes, Columbia......Then the body of the article talks about all her ties to North/South Dakota....WIS, the station she works for apparently IS actually in South Carolina....So, maybe she was home visiting family etc....and got a little tipsy...

Grand58742
09-29-20, 11:28
Where is she at on the "Hot/Crazy Matrix"?

https://www.wistv.com/resizer/uLPBeJu1hVoFP2K6q6TAeoSLmd4=/1200x600/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-raycom.s3.amazonaws.com/public/7BNIS4NPZRAYFHVETYMISLNEW4.png

Esq.
09-29-20, 11:31

https://www.wistv.com/resizer/uLPBeJu1hVoFP2K6q6TAeoSLmd4=/1200x600/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-raycom.s3.amazonaws.com/public/7BNIS4NPZRAYFHVETYMISLNEW4.png

For me....Extremely Hot.....Everyone has their own ideas...I don't think the Crazy part is up for much debate at this point!

Bulletdog
09-29-20, 11:38
Its safe to say she is NOT the fabled unicorn we all dream of...

Grand58742
09-29-20, 11:40
For me....Extremely Hot.....Everyone has their own ideas...I don't think the Crazy part is up for much debate at this point!

Depends on what political argument they were having.

I mean, if it was AR vs. AK she might have been justified.

Grand58742
09-29-20, 11:54

I will say this, you have women getting violent over sporting events. This is not a new occurrence.

jsbhike
09-29-20, 12:06
You really have to read carefully....So the headline from the original article says she's from South Carolina and notes, Columbia......Then the body of the article talks about all her ties to North/South Dakota....WIS, the station she works for apparently IS actually in South Carolina....So, maybe she was home visiting family etc....and got a little tipsy...

Considering how the average article is written and her political leanings that could have been a family dinner and knot on his head is a cousin or brother. Lol

jsbhike
09-29-20, 12:17

That's not entirely a new thing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Southern_Highlanders

Mentions Appalachian women all the way back centuries to Europe stirring up/goading on everything from 1 on 1 fights, to clan feuds, and honor killings.

Esq.
09-29-20, 12:38

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Southern_Highlanders

Mentions Appalachian women all the way back centuries to Europe stirring up/goading on everything from 1 on 1 fights, to clan feuds, and honor killings.

It is NOT really a new thing. I am currently reading a very good book on the Revolutionary War (So good, I forget the title, lol...but I am usually reading about 4-5 books at once) that talks about contemporary documentation of the "women being every bit as united and invested in the cause of revolution as their men"....and giving numerous examples....

jsbhike
09-29-20, 12:50
It is NOT really a new thing. I am currently reading a very good book on the Revolutionary War (So good, I forget the title, lol...but I am usually reading about 4-5 books at once) that talks about contemporary documentation of the "women being every bit as united and invested in the cause of revolution as their men"....and giving numerous examples....

Speaking of, I had never heard of this lady till I listened to an RWVA speach about the opening battles.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Kemble_Gage

Esq.
09-29-20, 12:54
Speaking of, I had never heard of this lady till I listened to an RWVA speach about the opening battles.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Kemble_Gage

Yes, much speculation about her. Most cite her estrangement from her husband following the outbreak of hostilities as some evidence of her role in Lexington/Concord warnings.

titsonritz
09-29-20, 13:28
I had some crazy anti-Trump bitch throw a beer mug at me and try to (I didn't allow it) brain me with a chair, she wasn't nearly as good looking.

fedupflyer
09-29-20, 14:15

Yeah, that is why I said we have a rise in the amount.

LMT Shooter
09-29-20, 14:25

I'd say 8-9 hot, but how could we know about the crazy? She might be totally cool, this could be a legitimate case of self-defense.

So she's hot enough that I'm already defending her....

Esq.
09-29-20, 14:39
I'd say 8-9 hot, but how could we know about the crazy? She might be totally cool, this could be a legitimate case of self-defense.

So she's hot enough that I'm already defending her....

I'll join you. The EYES tell you a lot. Normally, crazy woman, has the CRAZY EYES- every man jack of you knows exactly what I'm talking about. We may need some more pictures to be sure but i'm not seeing THE CRAZY EYES on this one....

Coal Dragger
09-29-20, 15:29
I'm just going to believe that she's a freedom loving gal who had to smack a soy boy ANTIFA homo with a beer bottle. Mostly because that is what I hope is the case.

I very much wish that she was telling the soy boy how she loves guns, and wants to find this dude who belongs to a site called m4carbine.net who's username is Coal Dragger, and that she wants to bear many of his children and buy him cool guns, and a Porsche 911 GT2, and a fishing boat.

Then the soy boy objected and called me a Nazi, and she told the soy boy not to speak ill about the most manly man ever to put on pants, and smacked him with a beer bottle.

This is my fantasy, don't ruin it for me you pricks.

HardToHandle
09-29-20, 18:41
South Dakota chicks can be smoking hot...
Check out Gov. Noem.
She’s a looker. Also may be a little crazy. It’s all good.

Averageman
09-29-20, 18:50
Some friends and I had a few beers and someone said "I Know, Let's go to the Trailer Park !"
I had no idea and went along anyway, Yes, we have a Trailer Park, actually a really big one with a Bar in it. Now, let your imagination run wild with that one and the reality will be even crazier than that.
We pulled in the Parking Lot, saw something moving around behind the Bar that looked a little wild, but we went in anyway.
It was every "Poor White Trash" stereotype all in one Bar..
And oh yeah, the stirring around behind the Bar thing? She came in the back door with her skirt tucked in the back of her pantyhose and yes one of the girls inside just leaned over and puked on the dance floor.
Fun Times at Fort Hood !

Business_Casual
09-29-20, 18:53
Brad Hyatt, WIS’ news director, told McClatchy News the station has no other comment at this time.

We can assume Brad wants to bang her then.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-29-20, 20:00

Yes, hot. Crazy, probably. The issue is that most, if not all guys, have told her what she wants to hear so we get to see what we want to see. I assume some guy, either gay or done with her shit, finally said things she has never heard before from a man.

I dealt with a purchasing mananger who was European and smokin hot. Took my boss in on a call, and when we were in the car, he said "Why didn't you warn me?". I said, "That she's hot? Kind of fades after you deal with her a few times... I forgot."

"Bubble-headed bleach blonde goes on at five... talks about RBG dying with a gleam in her eye.. get AOC on the set... dirty laundry..."