PDA

View Full Version : VP debate 2020

C-grunt
10-07-20, 21:23
I'm not able to watch it. How's it going?

Coal Dragger
10-07-20, 21:27
Boring.

It will not change anything.

jesuvuah
10-07-20, 21:28
Harris is a hack. Pence is steamrolling her

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

BoringGuy45
10-07-20, 21:36
Pence dropped the ball in the second question, which was what they feel their roles are as VP; he insisted on ignoring the question and saying everything he felt didn't get to say during the question about COVID. HOWEVER, Harris luckily missed that opening by a mile and completely ignored the question herself, instead giving her resume and accomplishments of being black and Indian and a woman and still rising to the top despite having a bunch of stuff that the academics said makes rising to the top impossible. Other than that, Pence is mopping the floor with her.

It won't change too many minds though.

titsonritz
10-07-20, 21:41
No go for the ho.

titsonritz
10-07-20, 21:43
Boring.

It will not change anything.

The fly that landed on Pence's head was about the most entertaining parts.

glocktogo
10-07-20, 21:46
It won’t change anything but Pence killed it. Now why can’t HE be president?

Averageman
10-07-20, 21:47
Race Bannon argued with Hadji's Auntie Kamala.
Nobodies mind got changed.

Coal Dragger
10-07-20, 21:47

That was funny, poor little guy got stuck in Pence’s hair gel or something.

titsonritz
10-07-20, 23:46
That was funny, poor little guy got stuck in Pence’s hair gel or something.

It'll no doubt be the main focus of the media.

Wildcat
10-08-20, 00:39

THAT was the Covid delivery from the deep state. It was pointed out that Pence had escaped the infection a little over a week ago.

Sam
10-08-20, 08:37
The movie "Man on Fire" was on the cable channel and I've never seen it, so i watched it and figured that I'll catch the debate after the movie. That movie was weird. LOL.

When the movie was over I switched to the debate just in time to see the fly in Pence's hair and that was more weird than the movie. When it was turn for the kamala to talk, I listened to almost 10 seconds, yes seconds, and almost threw up while the anger was flowing through me. I had to switch the channel. She was evil full of hatred. As bad, stupid, bumbling idiot as Biden is, I sat there and listened to him and Trump in that WWE debate. I couldn't take the evil witch.

BoringGuy45
10-08-20, 08:39
The movie "Man on Fire" was on the cable channel and I've never seen it, so i watched it and figured that I'll catch the debate after the movie. That movie was weird. LOL.

When the movie was over I switched to the debate just in time to see the fly in Pence's hair and that was more weird than the movie. When it was turn for the kamala to talk, I listened to almost 10 seconds, yes seconds, and almost threw up while the anger was flowing through me. I had to switch the channel. She was evil full of hatred. As bad, stupid, bumbling idiot as Biden is, I sat there and listened to him and Trump in that WWE debate. I couldn't take the evil witch.

A lot of people agreed with you. As much as people were annoyed with both of them ducking questions, my understanding is that many people found Harris much more abrasive and less presidential than Pence.

glocktogo
10-08-20, 12:06
It'll no doubt be the main focus of the media.

And social media. You didn't need to be Carnac the Magnificent to see that coming. :rolleyes:

You shut your mouth about Man on Fire. It's a cult classic and cinematic masterpiece! ;)

A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.

223to45
10-08-20, 18:11
I am glad Kamala explained what Debt and Bounty meant, because I was so confused.:laugh:

She must really think her audience is really stupid.

Evel Baldgui
10-08-20, 20:24
The debate was as expected. Harris a condescending Runt, but with a capital C, in place of R. VP Pence, a dullard. He is waaaay too nice, too soft spoken, timid and not at all aggressive. He has no affect, pure monotone. Harris, though I despise her, was very histrionic and lively. Doubt any ones vote will change as a result. To those 'on the fence' you are brainless morons if you have not made a decision either way by now.

HMM
10-09-20, 07:49
And social media. You didn't need to be Carnac the Magnificent to see that coming. :rolleyes:

You shut your mouth about Man on Fire. It's a cult classic and cinematic masterpiece! ;)

As a father of a girl, I stored that movie in the back of my mind for sure! Love the hands taped to the steering wheel while asking the questions. I watch it at least once a year.

Artos
10-09-20, 16:33
Did the candidates & have a list of the individual topics / question to prepare??

Kamala agrees with the moderator saying "It's a great segue," as if she new what the next question was going to be.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4913656/user-clip-kamala-harris-question

glocktogo
10-13-20, 14:06
Did the candidates & have a list of the individual topics / question to prepare??

Kamala agrees with the moderator saying "It's a great segue," as if she new what the next question was going to be.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4913656/user-clip-kamala-harris-question

I caught that at the moment it happened (it was very brief) and raised an eyebrow. Then I assumed that each candidate was briefed on the overall topics, but not the questions themselves? :confused: