PDA

View Full Version : B&T APC9-k Pro

echofiveniner
10-08-20, 15:53
Not really sure where to post this but I am excited and wanted to show it off!63974 I ended up going with a SB Tactical brace and for the optics I put on a Steiner DRS 1x

Mercs
10-08-20, 15:56
Not really sure where to post this but I am excited and wanted to show it off!63974 I ended up going with a SB Tactical brace and for the optics I put on a Steiner DRS 1x

You couldn’t even wait to leave work? Is it leaning against a cubicle? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

echofiveniner
10-08-20, 16:01
You couldn’t even wait to leave work? Is it leaning against a cubicle? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I had to wait for my Steiner to come in so I could mount it, this thing is in my truck bag so it was already here with me. In TX it's ok don't worry lol

Sikiguya
12-06-20, 14:04
Lol I had to wait for my Steiner to come in so I could mount it, this thing is in my truck bag so it was already here with me. In TX it's ok don't worry lol

Meanwhile his coworkers...https://media2.giphy.com/media/3ohhwF34cGDoFFhRfy/giphy.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pappabear
12-06-20, 14:08
Its the real deal, I love my Pro.

PB

CharlieDeltaJuliet
12-06-20, 16:37

I don’t blame you, that is a great looking setup.