PDA

View Full Version : Armed Human Smugglers Operating in Texas

WillBrink
10-09-20, 14:14
But the left will tell us it's all farmers and such coming over our borders:

A video obtained from law enforcement officials in Texas shows what appears to be a heavily armed Mexican cartel conducting a human smuggling operation. Officials indicated the smuggler’s drop off point was near Hebbronville, Texas, about 80 miles from the border with Mexico.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2020/10/04/exclusive-video-heavily-armed-human-smugglers-operating-in-texas-80-miles-from-border/

SteyrAUG
10-09-20, 17:35
Otherwise known as Thursday in border states.

This shit is daily. Drug mules, girls forced into the sex trade and all other manners of indentured servitude are just the way of life for criminals exploiting humans for profit.

REDinFL
10-09-20, 18:48
But the left will tell us it's all farmers and such coming over our borders:

A video obtained from law enforcement officials in Texas shows what appears to be a heavily armed Mexican cartel conducting a human smuggling operation. Officials indicated the smuggler’s drop off point was near Hebbronville, Texas, about 80 miles from the border with Mexico.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2020/10/04/exclusive-video-heavily-armed-human-smugglers-operating-in-texas-80-miles-from-border/

You forgot neurosurgeons and cancer researchers

Averageman
10-09-20, 19:02
I'm not sure how much has changed in like the last five years, but...
I grew up using South Eastern Arizona as a giant playground Horses, Sand buggies, dirt bikes, I was everywhere. I took an entire year to hunt, trap, or fish everyday for a year.
For the most part in the 70's it was pretty much live and let live. Labor going North and Greenbacks going South. I was told a lot of rural Mexicans were growing weed between the Tomatoes and the Chili's and nobody gave a damn until like '74.
Around 1977 a Cop I knew pulled me over and told me to watch out for landing lights out in the desert. Most of the time I was running a trap line out by Klondike Arizona and I never saw a landing light. I did however later hear that someone closer to Tucson had moved some lights and guided a night drop in to a Mesa.

I went in the Military a couple of years later and stayed in Europe the next decade. My Step Dad's folks got sick and my parents sold out and moved North to Farmington New Mexico.
What I didn't know and no one told me was that My Step Dad had leukemia and Grandpa and Grandma were one foot on a banana peel and the other on a bar of wet soap.
Come to find out, my Dad couldn't find any reliable help in the 1980's and my Brothers weren't capable yet, so selling out wasn't completely altruistic. They had a Barn burn up and some guns disappear and the help my Dad had hired had left at about the same time. Apparently things were changing back home for the worse in S.E. Arizona. I came home to bury my Step-Dad in 1987 and DEROSed in 1989 to Fort Hood
Later, my Mother told me my Step Dad didn't want me to leave the Service and be tied to family obligations for the rest of my life before I even really got to live it.
Heroin began to replace weed in the 1980's in that area, the pot heads began to have hashish which was really odd. later around 1985 AIDS began to burn through that area. About 20% of the folks I went to High School with ended up junkies and violence which was always present, got an up tempo. Nogales Arizona became a modern day version of 1920's Chicago.
I remember driving home from Fort Hood and seeing folks who had left gear behind, (Usually two one gallon jugs of water tied with bailing string and a pan and a plastic Walmart bag where ever they got picked up) along I-10. I'm just guessing the price to go through was a kilo or more of heroin tied to you for the trip.

My Mom moved back, bought some real estate and ran a Convalescent home and also ran the local meals on wheels out of her own pocket for the next twenty years and raised the last four of her seven kids. She wont leave the house without a handgun anymore.
Let me tell you, when old ladies are being robbed in the parking lot at the local Grocery Store, that's a mean old Hen you don"t want to mess with. S&W make a mean .44 Special and She's got the love of the Lord in her heart, but no fear to lay a round or two into one of Hell's heathen's if she has to.
Both of my Brothers went back, one after the Air force to become the Fire Marshall and the other retired from the Army to be a Deputy Sheriff.

Artos
10-09-20, 19:02
I have my doubts...not about trafficking being a daily occurrence but the authenticity of the vid vs the story & how the cartels operate north of the river. I'm well aware & have driven 1017 to hebron countless times.

Could be early AM fog but it hasn't been wet in Oct here...main thing is the weapons & the thugs simply are not going to engage with BP/LE in the same manner SOTB or would create a reckoning of their biz. The MO is to bail into the brush & be low key vs the mexico brazenness. I'll reach out & see if I can see if it's legit. I was on the border hunting with one of my best friends who is the Fed GW yesterday when BP drove by & did say it's been hot.

Averageman
10-09-20, 19:16
I have my doubts...not about trafficking being a daily occurrence.

Hookers and dope don't get that much courtesy, that might have been something very different.

Artos
10-14-20, 18:54
The vid isn't making the rounds with local LE from the contacts I've heard back from including cbp...my guys are debunking it & say they scatter like roaches when approached. The armed coyotes who use illegals to move drugs (by foot / backpack) do so to intimidate the mules & run ins with other narcos.

I'm not saying this couldn't be a tactic with compliant land owners on 755 / 1017 heading towards Hebron but it's for show for the participants & they would dive into the brush if confronted. My educated guess is it was staged as you just don't see stories of brazen shootouts & confiscated AR's on illegal bail outs / helo thermal captures. Plus it just hasn't been wet recently.

Was hunting on the rio west of sullivan city a few days ago w/ my Fed GW compadre & BP drove up & said while that day was slow, overall it's been hot for both illegal / dope activity in the Starr co area.

titsonritz
10-14-20, 19:30
But the left wants you to believe they are against slavery. Yeah right.

Honu
10-14-20, 21:09
obama fast and furious guns at work !

Averageman
10-14-20, 21:25
Now that I have thought about it based on what I wrote above, the only time I actually saw them group up it was heading South.