PDA

View Full Version : Anti-police ‘satanist’ runs for sheriff as Republican in NH

tn1911
10-10-20, 11:57
https://apnews.com/article/campaigns-new-hampshire-police-archive-vandalism-e1580367018108b09755dfb994395c0a

With more than 4,200 votes, Republicans in one New Hampshire county nominated an unconventional candidate for sheriff: a self-described satanist whose campaign slogan disparages the police.

Since then, Aria DiMezzo, a transgender woman in her early 30s, has become a minor celebrity — and the target of online attacks, vandalism including a homophobic slur spray-painted on her car, and a write-in campaign to weaken her chances.

DiMezzo — the lone Republican candidate for Cheshire County sheriff in September’s primary — believes most voters blindly checked the box next to her name. She only registered as a Republican at the last second, after concluding her bid to get on the ballot as a Libertarian — her preferred party — would have required gathering signatures amid the coronavirus pandemic.

TomMcC
10-10-20, 12:42
Those wacky Republicans up in NH. Wonder what the Demo was like?

Firefly
10-10-20, 12:50
Back the Blue, dammit

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/93/c0/02/93c002cf176ef88de9eefacacaa6d6f6.png

TomMcC
10-10-20, 13:52
Our Republican Satanist Sheriff candidate isn't quite as nice looking and appealing as the young lady above. Of course if that's a tranny...forget about it.

jsbhike
10-10-20, 14:08
Those wacky Republicans up in NH. Wonder what the Demo was like?

Going off nationwide averages, the (D) is almost identical ideologically to the kind of Republican those voters thought they were voting for.

Had they heard the audio of this and made the connection, they would have likely not voted and at least some would have voted (D).

https://youtu.be/QHlkFEnA8CM

ChattanoogaPhil
10-10-20, 14:27
Voters probably thought that even a transexual satanist anarchist cop-hater was better than a democrat.

TomMcC
10-10-20, 14:40
Going off nationwide averages, the (D) is almost identical ideologically to the kind of Republican those voters thought they were voting for.

Had they heard the audio of this and made the connection, they would have likely not voted and at least some would have voted (D).

https://youtu.be/QHlkFEnA8CM

Wonder if they even gave a crap if the shim was a R or D. The shim filled out all their other woke requirements, so bam pull the lever for the wack job and feel modern.

TomMcC
10-10-20, 14:42
Voters probably thought that even a transexual satanist anarchist cop-hater was better than a democrat.

Isn't your description pretty much the definition of a Democrat?

jsbhike
10-10-20, 14:48
Wonder if they even gave a crap if the shim was a R or D. The shim filled out all their other woke requirements, so bam pull the lever for the wack job and feel modern.

I am going with they voted (R) with no other consideration. While DiMezzo has a very screwed up religious position to my way of thinking, there isn't a position to inflict that, or any other "value" on another short of leaving people alone so long as they aren't harming another. Not a bad thing and an unfortunately rare position.

TomMcC
10-10-20, 15:24
I am going with they voted (R) with no other consideration. While DiMezzo has a very screwed up religious position to my way of thinking, there isn't a position to inflict that, or any other "value" on another short of leaving people alone so long as they aren't harming another. Not a bad thing and an unfortunately rare position.

I agree that a general attitude of "leaving people alone" in most cases is commendable, but being a tranny, satanist, anarchist, and having an uneven view of the police tells me that the lad has some seriously deficient principles and an inability to correctly think concerning some really important life issues.

Firefly
10-10-20, 15:34
Our Republican Satanist Sheriff candidate isn't quite as nice looking and appealing as the young lady above. Of course if that's a tranny...forget about it.

Tombo, you know me well enough by now....

SteyrAUG
10-10-20, 19:10
Gee look, another anarchists who believes anarchy is libertarianism.

Swear to god if we could boot all the "no rules / sovereign citizen / just here for the weed" retards the LP might actually have some real world relevance.

It's like dumb shits who think the 2A gives them the right to shoot shotguns in their back yard in residential areas because that is how they did it in olden times.

kirkland
10-11-20, 12:40

Honestly it probably is.

kirkland
10-11-20, 12:44
If you think this is bad, look at Portland's choice for mayor. You got Ted Wheeler, (who is probably neck in neck with Diblasio for the worst mayor in the country, just slightly ahead of Jenny Durkin of Seattle and Beetlejuice of Chicago,) vs an actual antifa member. And the Antifa candidate is ahead in the polls.

Blstr88
10-11-20, 13:42
That's in the Keene area...dont go lumping all of us in with those nuts. :agree:

Doesnt surprise me at all to read a story like that out of Keene. They're very....#woke down there. Kind of a left-Massachusetts meets hippie-Vermont and has a kid.

AnCapMan
10-12-20, 01:51
That's in the Keene area...dont go lumping all of us in with those nuts. :agree:

Doesnt surprise me at all to read a story like that out of Keene. They're very....#woke down there. Kind of a left-Massachusetts meets hippie-Vermont and has a kid.

Not to mention the Free Keene wack jobs in the area lead by Ian Freeman.

titsonritz
10-12-20, 14:09
Psycho.

kwelz
10-12-20, 20:07
I think she ran to show that people would vote for party without even looking at rage candidate. At least is this is the race I am thinking of. And if so I would say she proved a point.

TomMcC
10-12-20, 20:46
She???