PDA

View Full Version : Air Compressor source

Cold Zero
11-11-06, 11:02
Does anyone know of a place to get a small air compressor that could sit on top of a bench, of the size used to blow up balls or blow gunk from guns? i already tried brownells and walmart, they only had larger ones. If anyone knows of a particular brand and model to look for , that would be helpful also.

Thanks.

Razoreye
11-11-06, 12:11
Shoot, anywhere. I got my small one from Lowes, perfect for small scale projects. I've seen equal/slightly cheaper ones at Home Depot, Sears, and at a local hardware show. I paid ~70 bucks for mine. Expect to shell out at least 50 bucks on a 1 gallon tank.

-Wes-
11-11-06, 12:35
Try a search for "pancake compressor", that might fit your needs.

Cold Zero
11-11-06, 12:42
wes;

i am looking for a non commercial application compressor. ported cable makes good stuff, that one is way to big for me. i am looking for something smaller than a football. i will check out lowe's and home depot. i am there so often anyway.

-Wes-
11-11-06, 13:20
I just figured if you're gonna spend money on a compressor, at least have one capable of running a nail gun, impact gun etc.

Here's a few you might like then on the Sears site: Compressors (http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/subcat.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&keyword=craftsman+compressor&cat=Compressors+%26+Air+Tools&pageNum=2&vertical=TOOL&subcat=Air+Compressors+%26+Inflators&gridindicator=false)