PDA

View Full Version : Halloween?

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-12-20, 16:29
Are you guys going to hand out candy? Let your kids go collect candy?

My thoughts on handing out were I had seen some people using a flight of PVC pipe to keep the little Rugrats social distancing. My second thought was to use a sling shot to deliver the candy. Now I’ve moved onto trying to rig some kind of delivery device like a batting cage, rotating wheels to shoot fun size candy bars.

Then I thought why not make that into kind of like a door gunner on the hearing and have some kind of rope with a tennis ball mimicking a overhead rotor. Add a laser to To the gun for some realism, because I already have a smoke machine.

Do they make flame popping features to mimic napalm drops, you know, to support social distancing...

Coal Dragger
10-12-20, 16:48
Clearly you need to build a small trebuchet to deliver candy, plus the kids will love it.

Tony617
10-12-20, 22:43
Put the candy bowl out on your front porch and put a note saying , Happy Halloween please help yourself. Check every so often to see if bowl is empty. If so take bowl into the house and turn off the porch light.

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-13-20, 01:26
Put the candy bowl out on your front porch and put a note saying , Happy Halloween please help yourself. Check every so often to see if bowl is empty. If so take bowl into the house and turn off the porch light.

There is zero engineering involved, not gonna fly ;)

Maybe a pirate ship with some canons shooting candy bars....

SteyrAUG
10-13-20, 02:49
I'm gonna make the little bastards go long and then I'm gonna spiral a snickers into their bucket right at the end zone at the bottom of my driveway. Little peckerheads better not drop it.

Arik
10-13-20, 07:36
Put the candy bowl out on your front porch and put a note saying , Happy Halloween please help yourself. Check every so often to see if bowl is empty. If so take bowl into the house and turn off the porch light.I've been doing this for a while. Ever since I got a dog. It's annoying having him bark every minute. Otherwise I'd be handing them out.

How about like one of those air cannons. One that shoot t-shirts?!? Maybe a miniature catapult? Or maybe just a slingshot [emoji48]

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

HCrum87hc
10-13-20, 12:58
We'll put a bowl out like every other year. We have kids, so we're usually out going door to door ourselves. I'm not sure what we'll do in terms of going door to door. Maybe we'll just hit the houses with bowls out.